剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
大家能重聚 感觉真不错
It's good to have the team back together.
你似乎不高兴
You seem upset.
我只是觉得我们还没好好谈过
I just feel like we didn't really get a chance to talk.
我是说真正意义上的交谈
I mean, really talk.
你是我一生唯一的信仰
You're the only one who has a frame of reference for my life,
我只想告诉你你对于我的意义
and I just want you to know what you've meant to me.
我已经知道了
I already know.
你得阻止普洛斯彼罗
You need to stop Prospero.
他现在比以前危险多了
He's more dangerous now than ever.
是啊 但我还有很多困惑
Yeah, but I have so many questions.
我无法为你解答所有困惑
I can't answer everything for you.
而且
Besides...
旅程要比到达目的地更重要
The journey is more important than the destination.
我的朋友 你将踏上一段神奇的冒险之旅
And you, my friend, are about to go on an amazing adventure.
好吧
Okay.
没有问题了
No questions.
我还能再和你交谈吗
Will I get to talk to you again?
你一直都在和我交谈
You talk to me all the time.
你也不必大声喊 我能听得到
And you don't have to yell. I can hear you.
我不知道如何道别
I don't know how to say goodbye.
不必
No need.
我就在这里
I'll be here,
过去一直都在
where I've always been,
将来也一直都在
where I'll always be.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我只是 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, I just... Yep.
我们还有这么大的图书馆要打扫
Well, we...got a hundred acres of Library to clean up,
开始吧
so let's get to it.
最好能找把扫帚
You better go find a broom then.
你知道扫帚在哪
You know where the brooms are.
我不知道扫帚在哪
I don't know where the brooms are.
又要走了
Running again?
图书馆让我去找普洛斯彼罗
The Library wants me to go after Prospero,
确保他不会动那些藏物
make sure that he doesn't get his hands on those artifacts.
他让你去阻止普洛斯彼罗 但离开是你的选择
He told you to stop Prospero. Running's your choice.
我是图书管♥理♥员♥ 我只知道这样的我
I'm the Librarian. This is the only way that I know...
才是真的我
how to be me.
这次没有吻了
No kiss this time.
我想是吧
I think.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表