剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
还没找到
I can't quite see it.
这些工作的思路非常有条理
But there's definitely an organized mind at work.
詹金斯 我们在格拉斯尼的地方
Jenkins, this is Glasney's place.
弗林不在 只有大量藏品
No Flynn, but a lot of artifacts.
这就是后门送你去那里的原因
That's why the door sent you there,
那里有最强的魔法信♥号♥♥
strongest magical signal.
现在尽可能把每一件藏品收集起来
Now gather every artifact you can.
不能让它们流落在外 被普洛斯彼罗找到
We can't leave them lying around for Prospero to find.
任何有魔法的东西 能拿的都拿上
Grab what you can, anything magical.
格拉斯尼究竟是怎么做到的
Any idea how Glasney's doing this?
不知道
No. None. None.
显然 他动用了非凡的魔法力量
Obviously, what he's done takes phenomenal power.
我们对付的是一个极度危险的人物
We are dealing with an extremely dangerous being.
你能不能告诉我
Do you wanna tell me
为什么要带着我和查拉图斯特拉之眼
why you've brought me and the Eye of Zarathustra
来到一个无名之地的餐厅
to a diner in the middle of nowhere?
看到那边的女服务员吗
See our waitress over there?
我看着她 可以百分百确定地告诉你
I look at her and I can tell you with 100% certainty
她已婚 有三个孩子
that she is a married mother of three
在密西西比三角洲长大
who was raised in the Mississippi Delta.
她在这里工作生活了五年
She's worked and lived here for five years.
她会拉大提琴
And she plays the cello.
而当我看着你
I look at you...
却什么也看不出来 零
And I get zero. Nothing. Zilch.
所以我才需要你和权杖
That's why I need you and the staff
来帮我搞明白自己是谁
to help me figure out who I am.
把我的记忆找回来
Get my memories back.
我只知道
All I know is...
有疯狂的魔法流散到了世上
there's wild magic loose in the world.
在森林里 在下水道里
It's in the woods, in the -- in the sewers,
在摇篮和太平间里
in the cradles and the morgues.
它在外面 在外面
And it's -- it's... It's out. It's out!
必须把它关起来
It needs to be in.
现在我们终于意见一致了
Okay, now -- now we're gettin' someplace,
我完全同意你的说法
because I totally agree with that.
它应该回到图书馆去
It needs to be back in the Library.
我只知道
Well, all I know is that
我们在一起前我感觉很糟
I felt bad before we were together,
可现在我觉得很好
and now I feel good.
感觉很好
I feel good.
杜威十进制系统
Dewey Decimal. Ha!
格拉斯尼就是这么做到的
That's how Glasney organized it.
谁会用杜威十进制系统思考
Who thinks in Dewey Decimal?
到底是谁 亲爱的小姐
Who indeed, dear lady?
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
你才是幕后主使人
You are behind this.
我的任务是为普洛斯彼罗找到魔法
I've been tasked with finding magic for Prospero.
不过我们之间 "魔法"这个词只是用来
But between us, I think this "Magic" is just a fancy word
表示某些影响物体的量子学特性的
for some unknown field effect randomizing
未知领域而已
the quantum properties of matter.
我也是这么想的
That's what I think.
也许其他维度的侵入...
Maybe extra-dimensional intrusion multi--
卡桑德拉 别做大魔头的粉丝了
Cassandra, please do not fangirl over the arch villain.
-对不起 -女公爵
- Sorry. - Duchess.
别那么讨人厌
Let's not be tiresome, hmm?
我发现你的卡尔森先生不在
I see your Mr. Carsen is not here.
既然他不在场 我不得不推论
As we do not have him, I must conclude
他遇到了来自第三方的危险
that he in danger from... a third party?
你很聪明
Okay, you're pretty smart.
那你们是不是够聪明 接受我的提议呢
But are you smart enough to accept my offer, hey?
交出魔法 别挡我的路
Hand over the magic, stay out of my way.
说不定以后有机会请女公爵跳个舞
Perhaps I'll take the Duchess dancing sometime.
我...
I'm, uh...
我只是个乡下小子
I'm just a country boy,
不过我还没傻到不知道
but, uh, I am smart enough to know
集装箱有两扇门
that these containers have two doors!
好了 好了
Well, well, well.
阿里尔
Ariel...
现在该你干活了
Your service is required.
我们碰巧找到一些东西了 不是吗 精灵
We've stumbled onto something, haven't we, sprite?
快走 快走 快走
Go! Go, go! Go, go, go!
贝尔德 快点
Baird, hurry!
贝尔德 快点来 门要关上了
Baird, hurry up! Door's closin'!
加点这个怎么样
Does this make it better?
加点这个怎么样
Does this make it better?
你究竟是谁 雷
Who the hell are you, Ray?
为什么你看起来这么熟悉
Why do you seem so familiar?
苏尔美人
Sumerian.
这是阿得卡水晶
It's Akkadian crystal?
光泽涂料是
Gloss is, uh...
是犹太海枣树的提取物
Judean date palm extract,
它早在公元500年就灭绝了
extinct since 500 A.D.
"当太阳照进悔恨时
"When sun and rue meet,
就能找到查拉图斯特拉的庙宇"
thus is revealed the Temple of Zarathustra."
"当太阳照进悔恨"
"When sun and rue meet --"
先生 你得快点过来
Hey, mister, you need to come quick.
你朋友有些不对劲
Something's wrong with your friend.
雷 发生什么了
Ray? What happened?
我不知道 我刚刚在 聊天
I don't know. I was...talking,
然后我就发现 我倒在地上了
and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground.
这种情况有时会发生
It happens sometimes.
我的头
Oh, my head!
我的头好像要爆♥炸♥了
It feels like it's gonna explode.
这种事发生得越来越频繁了
It's happening more and more.
第一次发生是什么时候
When was the first time?
四个月前 而且越来越严重了
Four months ago. It's gettin' worse.
那在那之前呢
What about before then?
我不记得之前发生过什么了
I don't remember before then.
你是说你只有这四个月的记忆吗
Are you saying that your memory only goes back four months?
雷 雷 集中注意力
Ray. Ray. Ray. Ray! Focus. Focus.
你是说
Are you saying...
你只有最近四个月的记忆吗
that your memory only extends back for four months?
而且你伸手到口袋里
And that you reach into your pockets
就能从图书馆拿走藏物
and you pull out artifacts from the Library?
我不知道它们是从哪的
I don't know where they come from.
不知怎么的 你和图书馆有某种联结
You're connected to the Library, somehow --
而图书馆一直在随机改变自己的位置
a Library that's constantly rearranging itself randomly,
就好像它没有任何
as if it's got no...
理由
reason.
你就是图书馆
You're the Library.
-我是什么 -你就是图书馆
- I'm the what? - You're the Library.
詹金斯总是说图书馆的活动都是有意识的
Jenkins always said the Library acts with intention.
而意识代表着智慧 也就是你
Intention means intelligence. That's you.
你就是智慧 尽管被分离开了
You're the intelligence, except separated --
有血有肉 成为了一个人
made flesh, made into a person.
你能和我聊天 他们能和我聊天
I can talk to you, they can talk to me.
你能回答问题
You can answer questions.
我有太多事想要知道了
I have so much that I wanna know!
我 我不知道你在说什么
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
数千年来的历史 所有的神秘事件从没
Thousands of years of history, all those mysteries never s--
贾德森
Judson?
我 我完全记不起来任何那些事
I-I don't remember any of that.
好吧 好吧 和我一起
Okay, okay. With me.
我是说 我们在一起的这些年
I mean, the years we spent together.
十一年 我们一起并肩作战
11 years. We've been through a lot together.
等等 我
Aah! Look, I...
我不记得贾德森 我不记得我们
I don't remember Judson. I don't remember us.
我的头很疼 我的头 好吗
It just hurts. My head, okay?
所以你才需要知识权杖
That's why you need the Staff of Knowledge,
来找回你的记忆
to get your memory back.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表