剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
而我们等得越久
And the longer that we wait,
我们分开的时间就越久 这就会越糟
the longer that we're separated, the worse this...
不行 不行 我得帮助你
No, no. I'm gonna help you.
我们必须找到权杖
We're gonna find the staff.
-你会帮我 -没错 我们一起
- You will? - Yeah. Together.
我们要一起结账
We'll take our check.
-一杯奶昔带走 -不 已经吃得够多了
- And a milkshake to go. - No, no, you've had enough.
-结账就好 -拜托
- Just the check. - Come on.
再来一杯奶昔
One more milkshake.
你到底在搞什么 詹金斯
What the hell are you doin', Jenkins?
我们必须回到那边找到贝尔德
We gotta get back out there and find Baird.
不管她现在在哪 都比这里安全
Wherever she is, it's certainly safer than here.
有一个更大的难题 图书馆已经奄奄一息了
We have a bigger problem. The Library is dying.
图书馆不可能死去 建筑不是活物
The Library can't be dying. Buildings aren't alive.
是吗 琼斯先生
Really, Mr. Jones?
你已经在这里度过了那么长的时间
After all the time you've spent in it,
你还没有了解图书馆吗
haven't you learned anything about the Library?
它就像折纸艺术
It's origami.
层层叠叠 环环相扣
Folds inside folds inside folds,
所有的一切构成两大部分
all adding up to two parts --
无穷的折叠空间 图书馆的实体
the infinite folding space, the body of the Library...
那另一个部分是什么 操作系统吗
And the other part is what? It's the operating system?
智慧 是的
Intelligence, yes,
来管理这个空间 防御空间
that organizes the space, defends it.
图书馆的灵魂 因为也没有更好的词来描述
The Spirit of the Library, for lack of a better term.
所以你是说当图书馆回来的时候
So you're saying that when the Library came back,
它的灵魂却被格拉斯尼剥夺了
its spirit was stripped by Glasney?
没错 如果不是那样就是
Yeah, well, either that or the trauma
它从虚空中回来的那场灾难
of its return from the void
导致它过于虚弱无法抵御强敌所致
left it vulnerable to a powerful predator.
不管雷·格拉斯尼是谁
Whoever Ray Glasney is,
他掏空了图书馆 让它失去了滋养
he has left the Library without nourishment.
图书馆现在还吃东西
The Library eats now?
没错 琼斯先生
Yes, Mr. Jones,
而它现在在吃的就是它自己
and what it is eating is itself.
这就是 所有这些阴影
That's what -- all these shadows,
出现的原因
that's what they are.
而当它完全被黑暗吞噬时
And when it goes completely dark,
图书馆就死了
the Library is dead.
这就意味着要用
Which brings us to...
幽灵灯泡
the ghost lights.
又漂亮又会摆弄机械
Beautiful and mechanically inclined.
我确实更喜欢你们这些现代女士
I do prefer you modern women.
等等 女公爵 我们已经讨论过这件事情
Now, now, Duchess, we've been over this.
你用那个东西杀不了我
You can't kill me with that.
给你五秒 快说清楚 不然就没有膝盖了
Five seconds. Make your point, or bye-bye, knees.
非常简单的算数问题
Simple arithmetic --
你希望找到你的卡尔森先生
you wish to find your Mr. Carsen,
我想为我的雇主找到权杖
I wish to find the staff for my...employer.
我们努力的方向是一致的 证明完毕
We're heading in the same direction. QED.
又一个证明完毕
Again with the QED.
我可以自己找到他
I can find him on my own.
没错 但我可以保证
Ah, yes. But I'll wager that Ariel
阿里尔可以更快地找到他
can find him faster.
你现在需要一个向导 女公爵
Now you need a guide, Duchess,
而我 需要交通工具
and I...need transportation.
我还没学会怎么开车
I have not yet, I'm afraid, learned how to drive.
我为什么应该相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为我是被迫的
Because I am under duress.
你知道我是被召来 违逆意愿为普洛斯彼罗服务
You know I was summoned and serve Prospero against my will.
我们先找到你的卡尔森先生和知识权杖
We find your Mr. Carsen and the Staff of Knowledge,
然后我们就可以利用知识的力量
we use some of this knowledge
来打破普洛斯彼罗在我身上施加的咒语
to break the spell Prospero has over me,
还我自♥由♥之身
make me a free man.
你会背叛他妈
You'd betray him?
如果你不相信我的德行 那相信利己主义吧
If you don't trust my virtue, trust my self-interest.
太好了
Smashing.
那么我们要一起共度一段时光了
And we get to spend a bit of time together.
你远没有你认为的那么迷人
You're not as charming as you think you are.
我正像我自己相信的那么迷人
I'm precisely as charming as I believe I am,
在小数范围之内
to the decimal place.
移♥动♥书库 读本书吧
你看起来好多了
Well, you seem better.
我是说 你看起来
I mean, you look, uh...
这样很棒
This is good.
不过我得告诉你 我实在有太多问题要问你
I have to tell you, i just have so many questions for you, though.
你知道那十个失踪的图书管♥理♥员♥发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened to the 10 missing Librarians?
你知道那个 那个地下第二层锁起来的房♥间
And you know that -- that locked room in the sub-subbasement,
里面都有什么吗
what is in there?
我猜可能是海妖 詹金斯说是格伦德尔
I thought maybe it's a Kraken. Jenkins says it's a Grendel.
我不记得那些事情 我什么都不记得
I don't remember any of that! I don't remember anything.
所以我们才要来这啊 好吧 不是这
That's why we're here. Well, not here,
但是附近的某个地方
but someplace close.
那边
There!
不对 那里
Nope. Over there.
-这下面 -雷
- Down here! - Ray!
那下面
Down there?
快到了
Nearly there.
我还是难以相信
I still can't believe it.
我的意思是 图书馆以人类的形式出现
I mean, the Library in human form.
我相信我是历史上唯一一个图书管♥理♥员♥
I believe I'm the only Librarian in history
有机会和图书馆进行私下交谈的
to ever get a chance to talk to the Library in person.
雷 看着我
Ray, look at me
告诉我你什么都不记得了
and tell me that you don't remember anything.
哪怕一件小事都不记得了吗
Not even one little thing?
我所有事情都记不得了
I don't remember anything.
好吧 好的
Okay, that's -- this is -- yeah, good.
告诉我 我们为什么停在这里
But tell me, why are we stopped here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道这
What I do know is, this...
这就是我们应该来的地方
This is exactly where we're supposed to be.
什么 不对
What? No.
这边
This way!
在西方世界的每一个剧院里都会有幽灵灯泡
Ghost lights sit in every theater in the Western world.
它们吸收所有的情感 和所有张扬过的生命
They absorb all of the emotions, all of the life expressed there.
一旦吸收满生命 它们就会到这来
When they're full of life, they come here.
激活这些灯泡
Activate these bulbs,
图书馆就能以它们的生命力量为食
the Library will feed off of their life energy,
存活下去直到卡尔森先生和贝尔德上校
stay alive long enough for Mr. Carsen and Colonel Baird
找到并阻止格拉斯尼
to find and stop Glasney.
你还有什么没告诉我们的 詹金斯先生
What are you not telling us, Mr. Jenkins?
我猜 还有很多
Quite a lot, I suspect.
至少还要再翻过一个山头
Over the next ridge, at least.
现在 女公爵
Come now, Duchess.
没必要这么拘谨
No need to be so stiff.
我打赌一旦你看到我的本质 你会很喜欢我
I wager you'll quite like me once you scratch below the surface.
首先
First...
我差不多已经有交往的对象了
I'm kind of seeing someone.
差不多
"Kind of"? Hmm.
我交往的对象不是虚构的
I am seeing someone who's not fictional.
其次 我真的对坏人不感兴趣
Second, I'm not really in the bad guy business.
坏人 这是相对来说的
"Bad guy"? Relative term.
福尔摩斯和我差点是合作伙伴 明白吗
Holmes and I were almost partners, you know?
他拒绝你了
He turned you down?
不是
No.
不是 我不想和他一起工作
No, I didn't want to work with him.
你读过那些故事
You've read the stories --
他从不安定 总是游走于各种案子
never settling, flitting from case to case.
总是在奔跑
Always running --
一直奔跑 为了逃离他自己 也逃离平庸
running, running from himself, running from boredom.
不 我想要建立事业
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表