剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
或是火箭筒吗
or the rocket launcher?
等下
Hang on.
这里没有武器...
This isn't a weapons...
- 琼斯 - 什么
- Jones! - What?!
你在做什么 伙计
What are you doing, man?
我不知道门的那侧会有什么
I don't know what's on the other side of the gate.
那里会是全新的挑战
It'll be a whole new set of challenges.
琼斯 放我们出去
Jones, let us out of here.
多一个人就多一份危险
Every person in the group adds more risk
就会有人出错 中埋伏或是死去
that someone will make a mistake, get ambushed, or die.
一个人...
One person...
能更好的了解每个陷阱 每个诡计
better chance of learning every trap, every trick.
只要我能顺利过去 我就能带你们一起过关
Once I can get myself through, I can get you guys through.
不会花很长时间的
I won't be long.
至少从你们的视角来看 不会很久
Well, not long from your point of view.
听着 如果你说的那些都是真的
Listen, if what you said is true,
我们就更应该合作
we all gotta work together.
我不能再看着你们死去
I can't watch you die anymore!
现在这样 你们呆在这里很安全
This way, you sit there, nice and safe,
让我去搞清楚门那边的事情
while I go learn what's past the gate,
想出通关的方法
while I figure out how to beat it.
这样 就只有我会死
That way, only I die.
你们什么也记不住
You guys won't even remember.
游戏会重置
We'll reset,
而你们什么都不会记得
and you guys won't remember a thing.
这样最好了
It's for the best.
伊齐基尔...
Ezekiel...
我需要学点工程学的内容
I need to learn some engineering.
管道线路... 我们本应该是卡在
The pipeline... we would have stuck with
简单的金属密封球阀上
your basic metal-seated ball valve,
但这些小伙子却用了更花哨的独♥立♥电磁阀
but these boys got fancy with an isolated solenoid valve.
量子过载导致了泄压阀的融断
Quantum overload must have blown the actuator.
别碰那个 伙计 很烫
Don't touch that, man. It's hot.
我现在就来教你怎么搞定管道
Let me show you how to do a pipe bleed.
现在你肯教我了
Now you show me.
密♥码♥错误 拒绝访问
Invalid entry code. Access denied.
我得学点物理的内容
I need to learn physics.
红光波长是四百四十兆赫
So, that shade of red is 440 Terahertz.
正好高音A 所以通过...
That's a high "A." So, you can...
重新连接电线
Match the signal frequency
来匹配信♥号♥♥频率 对嘛
by rewiring into a different power point, right?
没错 注意电压变化
Good. Just watch the voltage drop.
警告 控制面板打开
Warning. Access panel open.
进入后院 允许通过
Courtyard entry. Access granted.
大决战
Big arena fight.
那扇门后面一定是存档点
There's gotta be a Save Point past that door.
怎么回事 琼斯
Jones, what the hell?!
教我怎么打架
I need you to teach me how to fight.
当真
Seriously?
是不是不可思议
I know, right?
- 手榴弹还在吗 - 没用的 我试过了
- You still got those grenades? - Won't work in here. I've tried.
好吧 欢迎参加都市战术训练第一课
Okay. Welcome to urban tactics 101.
想要控制他们的攻击向量
You're gonna want to move from here
必须从这儿移♥动♥到中心位置
to that central stand to control their attack vectors.
棒球棒是个糟糕的武器
Baseball bat is a lousy weapon.
因为所有的力量都集中在顶端的八英寸上
All the force is in the top 8 inches.
但是如果你知道这一点
But if you know that,
也许能好好地利用一下
you can do some damage with it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
当真
Seriously?
我们已经好几次
We've made it to the central stand
- 都成功到达中心区了 但是... - 琼斯
- a couple times, but they all... - Jones.
如果我们分头行动 然后...
What if we split up and try and draw...
伊齐基尔
Ezekiel...
多少次了
How many times?
我早就不数了
I've stopped counting.
士兵之间流传着一个故事
There's a story soldiers tell...
二战期间 市场花♥园♥行动
World War II, Market Garden,
同盟国在敌后发动攻击
Allied assault behind enemy lines.
摆在军队面前的问题是
What happens is,
他们必须要渡过一条河
these allied troops have to cross a river.
第一波战士登上了小船
First wave of soldiers get in their little pontoon boats,
但当他们刚到河中♥央♥时
get halfway across the river,
德军打开了机关枪
and the Germans just open up their machine guns
盟军完全暴露在枪口下
and just cut them all down.
全军覆没
None of them make it.
两个上校
These two colonels
看着水里浮上来的尸体
are watching the bodies floating in the river,
其中一个说
and one of them says,
"这些军人是我见过最英勇的人"
"Those are the bravest men I've ever seen."
而就在此时 亲眼目睹了第一批战士遭遇的
The second colonel points to the second wave of soldiers
第二批战士
getting in their little pontoon boats,
正在登船准备渡河
getting ready to cross the same river,
他们十分清楚
only they saw what happened to the first guys.
等待自己的将是怎样的命运
They know what's coming.
另一个上校指着这批战士说
And that colonel says, "No.
"不 他们才是最勇敢的人"
Those are the bravest men I've ever seen."
我已经记不清这是你第几次讲这个故事了
I've lost count of the amount of times you've told me that story.
那你还让我接着讲
Why'd you let me tell it again?
因为我喜欢你讲故事的时候 看着我的样子
I like the way you look at me when you tell it.
- 嘿 - 不可能成功的
- Hey! - It's not gonna work.
即使我自己能杀出一条路到那扇门
Even if I can fight my way to that door,
带上你们三个就绝不可能成功了
there's no way I can get all four of us across to that room.
而且在中途出任何一点问题
And a single mistake in any of those spots...
伊齐基尔 作为你的朋友
Ezekiel, as your friend,
我很难过 你竟然选择把我们关起来的
I am concerned about you locking the rest of us in a small room.
琼斯 过来
Hey, Jones, come here.
琼斯
Jones!
过来 听我说
Come listen to me right now, okay?
放我们出去
Hey, you let us out.
出去
Out?
"最好的出路永远都是勇往直前"
"The best way out is always through."
想要勇往直前 就要先跳出圈外
To get through the level, I have to get out of the level.
司顿 你真是天才
Stone, you're a genius.
他什么时候开始读罗伯特·弗罗斯特了
When did he start reading Robert Frost?
琼斯 琼斯
J-Jones! Jones!
允许通过
Access granted.
我做到了 我成功了
I did it! I made it!
我好像导致游戏崩溃了
And maybe I crashed the game.
我明白了 我知道怎么出去了
I've got it. I know the way out.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这不是附属图书馆 我们还在基地里面
This isn't the Annex. We're still in the base.
我们怎么还在这儿
Why are we still here?
为什么这地方被弄得一塌糊涂
Why's this place trashed?
当真 我们还在这儿
Really? Still?
我们被困在电脑游戏的存档点上了
Right. We're trapped in a video game Save Point.
每次我们当中有一个人死掉 都会读档重来
Each time one of us dies, it resets, okay?
但是现在游戏崩溃了 不过我已经知道出去的办法了
But the game is crashing, and I know the way out.
想要活命的话就跟紧我
So if you want to live, follow me.
那扇门后面
Back through the door...
很显然你们并没有跟上来
Can't help but notice you're not following.
如果我们真的在时间循环里 那么我伸出了几根...
If we are in a time loop, how many fingers am I...
好吧 我们慢慢来
Fine. We do it the long way.
急救箱
The health pack.
没了 不 不
I-it's gone. No, no, no.
一定要有急救箱我才能说服你们
I need that to make you guys believe me.
只有如此你们才会相信我
It's the only way you guys ever do.
怒汉将军 他就在那边
The rager general... he's right over here.
过来 我带你们去看
Come here. I'll show you.
伊齐基尔 我完全搞不懂你在干什么
Okay, Ezekiel, you are not making any sense.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表