剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
有时得放弃魔法的图书管♥理♥员♥
sometimes you have to turn your back on power.
这还不是故事的结局
This ending does not fill the story's page,
只不过是书中的一段插曲
but only marks a chapter on the stage.
我会再找到另一件圣物来释放我的怒火
I will find another object with which to wield my rage!
你把它烧了
You burned it?
是的
Yeah.
就为了阻止普洛斯彼罗
To keep Prospero from it.
没错
Yeah.
知识之树
Tree of Knowledge...
没了
gone.
什么
What?
别胡说 那不是知识之树
Don't be crazy. That's not the Tree of Knowledge.
那才是知识之树
That's the Tree of Knowledge.
知识不是又老又粗糙又繁杂的
See, knowledge isn't old or gnarled or knotted.
它年轻 而且一直在生长
It's young, always growing.
这就是知识的特质
That's the thing about knowledge.
无论你以为自己有多聪明
No matter how much you think you have,
你总还有学习的空间
there's always room to grow.
你让普洛斯彼罗以为树没了 于是...
You made Prospero think the tree was destroyed so...
于是他就放弃了
So that he'd give up.
用虚构的知识之树打败了虚拟人物
Defeated a Fictional with fiction.
好计划 图书管♥理♥员♥
Good plan, Librarian.
不过我忘了那棵是什么树了
Just don't remember what that tree was.
我觉得它应该很重要
I think it was important.
它看起来很重要
Yeah, it looks important.
我们还是别告诉詹金斯了
Let's not tell Jenkins.
别说了 我会保密的
We won't. Secret's safe with me.
我擅自把阅读室锁住了
So I took the liberty of locking down the Reading Room.
再也不会有虚拟人物从那里出来了
No Fictional will get in that way again.
你把红心王后扔回了书里
You trapped the Queen of Hearts back in her book,
据你所述 弗兰肯斯坦的怪物
and Frankenstein's Monster, per your agreement,
也已经不在这个世界了
is out in the world.
我们看看日后的情况再作讨论
We'll see how that turns out.
看起来一切都尽在掌握
Well, I'd love to say all's well that ends well,
-但这还没完呢 -而且还很糟糕
- but this is hardly ended. - Nor has it ended well.
这座图书馆仍然有点儿毛病
The Library is still malfunctioning.
你知道那个一直都找不到钥匙的房♥间吗
Do you know the room that we could never find a key for?
知道 那里面有什么
Yes. What is in there?
它总是随意出现在各个角落
It is popping up in every corridor.
当然 还有那些消失的藏品
And, of course, there's still the missing artifacts.
还有某个过去的图书馆员留下的神秘字条
And then there's that mystery note from some past Librarian.
你们确定那根魔杖不在图书馆吗
Are we sure the staff isn't already here in the Library?
也许就在那些消失的藏品中呢
Maybe it's one of the missing artifacts.
我已经查阅过所有的年鉴和预约簿
I've checked all the annals, the appointment book.
没有任何蛛丝马迹能证明某位图书管♥理♥员♥
There's no evidence whatsoever that any Librarian anywhere
曾经复原过普洛斯彼罗的魔杖
has ever recovered pieces of Prospero's staff,
或者曾经写过什么纸条
or that they wrote that note.
到目前为止 这还是一个未解之谜
A mystery to remain unsolved, for now.
我们的首要任务就是去寻找那些藏品
Our priorities are clear. We're going after the artifacts.
我们的首要任务是图书馆
Our priority is the Library.
图书馆坏了 连防护措施都没有了
It's broken. The defenses are down.
我们要保护好自己的防线
We need to tend to the homefront.
你看到那张单子没 大概写着十六件藏品呢
Did you see that list? There's, like, 16 things on it.
而且还只是我们知道的藏品
And those are just the ones that we know about.
它们就在外面 随时危害人间
They're out there. They're dangerous.
普洛斯彼罗看着我的眼睛说
Prospero looked me in the eye and said,
我要去找更多的圣物
"I'm going after more powerful objects."
所以我们要先去找到这些藏品
We go after the artifacts.
找到之后却没有了安全的图书馆来保管吗
Without a safe Library to put them in,
那找到它们还有什么意义呢
what's the point in finding them?
没有这些藏品 图书馆又有什么意义呢
Without the artifacts, what's the point of a Library?
我 我 不好意思
Well, I'm -- I'm -- Excuse me.
其实我一点儿也不想待在这里听你们吵
I'm gonna go take care of my desperately not wanting to be here.
詹金斯 把我的包拿过来
Jenkins, get my adventure bag.
我先去找马拉喀什金驼
I'm going after the Golden Camel of Marrakesh.
等 等一下 我们先商量一下吧
Stay-stay with us. Let us plan for what's coming together.
如果我♥干♥站着 我就会胡思乱想
If I stand still, then I go into my head.
如果我开始胡思乱想了 我就会迷失了
And if I go to my head, I get lost.
起码让我们帮你想想办法吧
Then let us help you find your way.
我有自己的办法
I know my way.
十一年来我一直都用自己的方法 改不了了
11 years, I've been going my way. Too long.
我觉得这样对大家都好
This is better, I think.
你留下来准备对付普洛斯彼罗
You stay, you get ready for Prospero.
我出去寻找藏品 收拾残局
I go, find the artifacts, clean up this mess.
分头行事才能效率最优
Cover more ground.
好吧
Sure.
我们 下次再见吧 伊芙
I'll, um... see you around, Eve.
再见 弗林
Goodbye, Flynn.
让她照顾好自己
Make sure she takes care of herself.
先生 你为什么觉得我能控制她的行为呢
What makes you think I have any control over what she does, sir?
但是我会尽我所能的 祝你好运
But I'll do my best. Good luck.
弗林去哪里了
Where's Flynn?
他走了
He left.
又走了
Again?
我是说 很吃惊 我很吃惊
I mean, shocking. Uh, I'm shocked.
图书馆的安保系统
So the Library's security system
是时候需要翻修一下了
could do with a bit of an overhaul.
谢谢
Thank you.
也是时候要去检查一下图书馆的库存了
And someone should probably do an inventory of the entire Library.
就是确认一下还有没有别的藏品丢失
I mean, just to make sure that no other artifacts are missing.
剪报本也不会在我们检查的时候
It's not like the Clippings Book is gonna take a vacation
去度个假什么的 所以...
while we do it, so...
你怎么看呢 上校
So what do you say, Colonel?
你介意有人陪伴左右吗
Would you mind a little company?
听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表