剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
很好
Very good.
你们都通过了我的测试
I see you've all passed my test.
如果我们的敌人进入了图书馆呢
And if our foes gain entrance to the library?
没有艾瑞尔 他们找不到心脏
They lack Ariel to find the heart.
如果骑士没说错 他们就不能跟着我们了
If what the knight says is true, they won't be able to follow us.
但我们也许需要一些帮助
Yet perhaps we need some aid.
你是头脑 现在...
The brains are yours. Now...
来构成身体吧
let the brawn be made.
欢迎来到小说之队
Welcome to Team Fictional.
詹金斯
Jenkins!
我们怎么办 把他解冻出来吗
What do we do? Do we thaw him out?
如果这是典型的魔法
If it's representational magic,
也许我们能象征性地把他融化出来
can we symbolically melt him somehow?
如果是绑定咒就不行
Not if it's a binding spell.
有一次在下海 就是上海的地下城
Once in Shanglow, the city beneath Shanghai,
我被施加了一个非常强大的绑定咒 差点...
I was under a binding spell so powerful that mere thought --
什么
What? Oh!
这份活可不是来听你们卖♥♥弄冷门知识的
The job's not all about obscure knowledge, people.
先生 普洛斯彼罗在这 莫里亚蒂跟他一起
Sir, Prospero's here, and he has Moriarty with him
还有一个被锁在怀表里的神
and a celestial being locked inside a pocket watch.
-艾瑞尔 -他的魔杖呢
- Ariel. - Where is his staff?
他没在找他的魔杖 他在找更恐怖的东西
He's not after his staff, sir. He's after something worse,
我也许在战术上有些失误
uh, which I may have compounded with a tactical error.
-又变成这样了 -他在找新的魔杖
- It's been that kind of a day. - He's after a new staff,
他在追寻图书馆的心脏 想找到它
and he's going to the heart of the Library to get it.
图书馆的心脏有一根魔杖
There's a staff in the heart of the Library?
没...
No. Um...
一棵树 知识之树
A tree. The Tree of Knowledge.
知识之树就是图书馆的心脏吗
The Tree of Knowledge is the heart of the Library?
如果他利用那棵树的木头做了新的魔杖
If he makes a new staff from the wood of that tree,
我们就根本无力抵抗
we are powerless against it.
那我们就得先赶到那里
Then we have to get there first.
詹金斯 我们要怎么到达图书馆的心脏
Jenkins, how do we get to the heart?
有一个电梯 我从来没去过 我...
There's an elevator. I've never been there. I don't --
我不知道 先生
I have no idea, sir.
这就是战略的失误之处
That's where the compounded tactical error comes in.
图书馆现在一片混乱
The Library is, um, out of order.
一片混乱 你们能让我们单独谈谈吗
Out of order? Would you all excuse us for a moment?
图书馆回来后 就一直...
Ever since the Library returned, it's been...
我怎么说呢...无序
How do I say this? Uh...off.
怎么个无序
Off? How?
房♥间不见了 走廊失踪了
Rooms missing, hallways unaccounted for.
我想绘制地图 但太不稳定了
I've tried mapping it, but it's unstable.
一直在改变...毫无先兆
It's changing without -- without any warning.
而且...还有那些失踪的藏物
And... then there are the missing artifacts.
图书馆失踪的藏物
Library's missing artifacts?
上一次统计是16件
16, last count.
你准备什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna say something?
先生 我以为我能趁没人发现之前解决掉
Sir, I thought I could figure it out before anyone found out.
这是我的战略失误
Tactical error on my part.
这件事我们之后再细谈
Which we will be discussing later at length.
-好的 先生 -但是如果你说的是真的
- Yes, sir. - However, at the moment, if that's true,
我们不知道该怎么去找心脏
we don't know how to get to the heart.
但是有了艾瑞尔 普洛斯彼罗可以
No, but with Ariel, Prospero does.
它会指引他去那里
It will lead him there.
如果我没看错的话
Okay, assuming I'm reading these right, and hey,
魔法地图也不能保证全看懂 这些房♥间没动
magical maps, no guarantees, these rooms haven't shifted.
它们在所有地图中都一样
They're the same in all the maps.
没错 那是节点
You're right. That's the annex.
只有这些地方可以连接
That's the only actual connection point
图书馆和外面的世界
between the outside world and the Library,
-所以不会改变 -还有古董室
- so that stays stable. - And also the antiquities room.
这是这个图书馆实体中最古老的房♥间
It's the oldest room in this incarnation of the Library,
这是其他所有房♥间的基石
the bedrock on which everything else was built.
还有阅览室
Oh, and the reading room.
这是最大的实体书储藏室
The largest collection of actual books,
也是图书馆的标志
the iconic image of the Library.
获取信息只要三点
Well, three points is all you need for an intel.
-如果我们三角定位 -三角定位
- If we triangulate -- - Triangulate!
三角定位图书馆 就像魔方
Triangulate the Library, like a Rubik's Cube.
不管你往哪转 往哪拧
No matter which way you twist it or turn it,
中心永远会固定
the center always stays the same.
如果你能把这些连起来 就能迅速解决
If you can line those up, you can solve it in seconds.
-六秒 不是我吹 -如果你三角定位
- Six seconds, not to brag. - If you triangulate, uh,
你就需要一些探测设施 詹金斯
you'll need some sort of a detection device, Jenkins.
我想你有...
I'm assuming you have...
我有可以探测能量线的魔法测量设备
I have some magical surveying equipment to track ley lines.
好 我们三角定位图书馆
Good, we will triangulate the Library.
要找到心脏 我建议我们分头行动 两人一间
To find the heart, I suggest we split up. Two people to a room.
詹金斯 你和卡桑德拉从节点开始
Jenkins, why don't you and Cassandra anchor the Annex?
-好的 先生 -伊芙 你要不...
- Yes, sir. - Eve, why don't...
我带上斯通
I'll take Stone,
去阅览室
go to the reading room.
-你和艾泽基尔去古董室 -因为我觉得...
- You and Ezekiel take antiquities. - 'Cause I thought we'd -- we'd,
-就这样 -你和我...好吧
- Great. - You and I -- Okay.
精灵找到了通往图书馆心脏
The sprite has found the final passage
最后的道路
to the Library's heart.
他们到了电梯
They've made it to the elevator.
他们会直接到达心脏的
It'll take them straight to the heart.
如果你不告诉我们图书馆有什么不对劲
If you didn't tell us something was off with the Library,
我相信你肯定自有理由
I'm sure you had a good reason.
理由 没错
A reason. Hmm, yes.
好理由
A good one?
我以为是因为我
I thought it was me.
贾德森一直把图书馆打理得井井有条
Judson always kept the Library such shipshape,
我...不想让人知道我做不到
I...didn't want anybody to know that I couldn't.
我以为...如果我不说出去
I-I thought, Oh, you know, I'll keep it quiet,
我就能有时间弄清楚
then I'll have a bit of time to figure it out.
让图书馆能像信任贾德森一样信任我
Get the Library to trust me like it did Judson.
自大 希里安小姐 自大和恐惧是我的理由
Now, ego -- Ms. Cillian, ego and fear were my reasons.
-这... -不要动
- Whoa! What the -- - Don't move.
古董室的位置正确
The antiquity hall's in the right place,
但是这希腊和罗马雕像有点不对劲
but the Greek and Roman wings seemed to have jumbled.
阿瑞斯的矛
Oh, the Spear of Ares
和战神之矛
and the Spear of Mars
相距这么近
are only a few feet from each other.
墨丘利的头盔几乎要碰到赫尔墨斯了
The helmets of Mercury and Hermes are almost touching.
宙斯的闪电跑到箱子外了
And the lightning bolt of Zeus is out of its case.
你知道这地方还没炸飞天
Okay, do you know how lucky we are that this whole place
是多么走运吗
hasn't blown sky high already?
非常 非常走运
Very, very lucky.
罗马人剽窃了
See, the Romans copied
希腊的神话 改了所有的名字
Greek mythology and they changed all the names,
所以有两组雕像
so there's two sets of artifacts.
如果他们相互接触
And if they come into contact,
这就像物质和反物质
it is like matter and anti-matter.
或者在镜像之地看到了你的二重身
Or like meeting your own counterpart in the Mirrorlands.
你懂吗
Do you understand that?
如果我们不分开它们
If we don't keep them separate...boom!
这整个房♥间都会变成一个
This whole room is basically one big,
巨大的魔法炸♥弹♥
giant ticking magical bomb.
好吧
Yeah.
可惜的是我们没有那种巨大炸♥弹♥防护服
Too bad we don't have one of those big bomb suits, eh?
怎么回事 你的眉毛为什么在动
What is that? W-why is your eyebrow moving?
好 应该就是这里
All right, this has gotta be the place.
我要设在房♥间中心
I'm gonna set up. Center of the room.
空白书页
Blank pages.
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
"Alice in Wonderland."
超爱爱丽丝 这是我的最爱之一
Oh. Love "Alice." It's one of my favorites.
《科学怪人》
"Frankenstein."
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表