剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
詹金斯 詹金斯 我需要一扇门
Jenkins! Jenkins! I need a door!
是的 我知道自己在树林里
Yes, I realize I'm in the woods!
就因为这样 我才需要一扇门的
That's precisely why I need a door!
伙计们 你们要对付的不是我
Hey, fellas, I'm not the problem.
你们要对付的是这个 魔鬼铃铛
Uh, this is the problem. This oni bell.
知道吧 当你摇响这个铃铛 这个地方会遍地
See, when you ring it, the place becomes crawling
满是
with d...
算了
Never mind that.
我走了 你们就会感觉好多了的
You're gonna feel a lot better when I'm gone.
詹金斯 我来了
Jenkins, I'm coming!
这招真棒
Ha ha ha! Neat trick.
这东西越来越棒了
That thing's gettin' better and better.
说到越来越棒 我也是
Speaking of better, me.
这是最后一件
This is the last of the objects of power
不能落入普罗斯佩罗手中的魔法物品了
that we have to keep out of Prospero's hands.
干得不错 先生
Well done, sir.
这就意味着 我完事了
Which means I am done.
结束了 搞定了
Fin. Samapta.
我已经履行完所有责任 找回了所有工艺品
Discharged all my duties, reclaimed all of the artifacts,
从现在正式开始 没事 可干了
and now officially have nothing... to... do.
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
有人吗
Hello?
我做这份工作虽然不是为了得到表扬
Not saying that I'm in this job for the praise,
但这可是最后一件图书馆遗失的工艺品啊
but last of the Library's artifacts?
- 詹金斯 - 先生
- Jenkins? - Sir.
- 其他人去哪了 - 什么其他人 先生
- Where are the others? - Other what, sir?
其他图书馆员和伊芙
The other Librarians and Eve.
- 伊芙 - 我的守护者
- Eve? - My Guardian?
先生 你没有守护者啊
Sir, you don't have a Guardian.
而且你是这世界上唯一的图书馆员
And you're the only Librarian in the world.
所以 你什么都不记得了吗
So... you don't remember anything?
伊芙·贝尔德 那漂亮的双眸
Eve Baird. Amazing eyes.
那个我一直在找各种理由
Woman I've been avoiding...
躲避的女士
For a very long time for very good reason.
抱歉 先生 从来没听说过她
Sorry, sir, never heard of her.
卡桑德拉·希里安呢
Cassandra Cillian?
那个在理论物理方面 可能比我还要出色的姑娘
Possibly better than me at theoretical physics,
- 虽然我们从没告诉过她这一点 - 没有 先生
- although we never tell her that. - No, sir.
那就排除了这是魔法对神经的创伤
Well, that rules out neuro-magical trauma.
把手放在这本书上 深吸一口气
Put your hand on this book. Take a deep breath in.
再呼出来
And out.
再吸 雅各布·司顿
And in. Jacob Stone.
他写了一篇关于奥基夫的小文 写得非常棒
He wrote that cute, little article that you liked
你对此十分推崇
about O'Keefe so much.
伊齐基尔·琼斯 秘密会议意外那次
Ezekiel Jones, the conclave incident?
听起来挺像那么回事的 先生
That sounds like a sentence, sir,
但我并不了解其中的信息
but there's no information in it.
不是狄克逊失忆症
No Dixon Amnesia.
我原本很肯定
I was so sure.
看来我得需要一点点你的大脑样本
Well, looks like I may need a teeny, weeny brain sample.
卡尔森先生
Uh, Mr. Carsen...
- 这可没见过 - 是啊
- That's new. - Yeah.
卡尔森先生
Um, Mr. Carsen, d...
用你自己的话 用你自己的话来说
Use your words.Use your words.
西塞莉岛上的其撒利希族图腾柱被窃
A Salish totem pole
该岛坐落于普吉特海湾
stolen from Cicely island in Puget Sound.
可能其他人去那了
Maybe that's where the others went,
去普吉特海湾调查失踪的物品了
to investigate this missing item in the Puget Sound.
好吧 先生 介于他们可能根本不存在
Yes, sir, I doubt that,
我对你的这个推测深表怀疑
considering they probably don't really exist.
他们就希望你能这么认为 但是为什么呢
Ahh! Just what they want you to think, but why?
这是个谜题
It's a mystery.
詹金斯 打开后门
Jenkins... Fire up the Back Door.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
地表没有明显魔法干扰的痕迹
No obvious ground disturbance.
好了 伙计 从犯罪现场出去
Okay, pal, step out of my crime scene.
伊芙 我...
Eve! I...
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
好吧 在我开始认真地调查之前
Okay, just to confirm before I jump
我得确认一下
into full investigatory mode,
这些不是因为你生我的气
this isn't some kind of elaborate cold shoulder
所以才精心准备的冷遇吧
because you're mad at me?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我需要看看你的身份证
I need to see some I.D.
那就的确要认真调查了
Investigatory mode it is.
所以你是贝尔德警长 我们之前从没见过
So you are Sheriff Baird, and we've never met.
西塞莉大概有两千人口
Cicely's got a population of about 2,000.
如果我不认识你 那你就不是这里的人
If I don't know you, you're not from here.
我再问一次 你要不回答清楚 我就得把你带回去了
If you make me ask again, it's gonna involve handcuffs.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是弗林·卡尔森 图书馆员
I'm Flynn Carsen, the Librarian.
图书馆员 国家旅游局来的吗
Librarian? From the State Office of Tourism.
你来是因为图腾柱的关系吗
Are you here about the totem pole?
对 对 是这个...缘故吧
Yes. Yes, that... sounds plausible.
你怎么不早说 来吧
Well, why didn't you say so? Come on!
- 早上好 山姆 - 你好 警长
- Morning, Sam. - Hi, Sheriff.
- 伊娃 - 早上好 警长
- Eva. - Morning, Sheriff.
图腾柱是
The totem pole's
我们这一个重要的旅游景点
a real important tourist attraction to us.
我很高兴你们局里这么重视
I sure am glad your office cared enough
不远千里把你派过来
to send you all the way out here.
我问问你 你怎么会到这个
Let me ask you, how is it that you ended up
非常漂亮同时也非常偏僻的小镇来呢
in this very pretty but very out-of-the-way town?
我一直都在军队里待着
I spent my entire life in the military,
转战于各个基地之间
moving around from base to base,
但我一直都希望能在一个
but I always wanted to settle down
大家彼此熟知的小镇安定下来
in a little town where everybody knows your name.
- 早上好 萨万娜 - 早上好 警长
- Morning, Savannah. - Morning, Sheriff.
好吧 那
Uh-huh. And...
关于图腾柱 我可算得上是
The totem pole... you see, I'm something of an expert
美国本土艺术的专家了
on Native American art.
你放心吧
Oh-ho-ho! Don't you worry.
世界最顶尖的专家已经在我们的队伍里了
The world's foremost expert is already on our team.
队伍
Team?
不
No.
抱歉我迟到了 警长 我
Sorry I'm late, Sheriff. I was, uh...
我之前正在上课
I was teaching class.
卡尔森先生 这是西塞莉大学的
Mr. Carsen, this is Professor Jacob Stone
- 雅各布·司顿教授 - 你好
- from the University of Cicely. - Hi.
- 他教... - 来吧
- He teaches... - Go.
- 我知道的 - 来吧
- I know this. - Come on.
- 艺术史 艺术史... - 艺术史
- Art history, art history... - Art history.
- 文学 建筑学 考古学 神话学... - 没错
- Literature, architecture, archaeology, mythology... - Yeah.
比较宗教学 还有...
comparative religion, and...
我不生你的气 我不生你的气
Not mad at you. I'm not mad at you.
好吧 我会想起来的
Okay, I'm gonna get it.
- 我没有生你的气 - 我会想起来的
- I'm not mad at you. - I'm gonna get it.
好吧 抱歉 在这个只有两千居民的西塞莉岛上小镇
Okay, I'm sorry. There's a university
居然还有一所大学吗
on the island of Cicely, a town with 2,000 people?
是啊 西塞莉大学
Yeah, University of Cicely.
西塞莉大学
The University of Cicely.
非常知名的学校
Very prestigious.
- 你在那教书吗 - 对啊
- Wow. And you teach there? - I do.
- 一个人教十一门 - 没错
- In 11 departments at once. - Yeah.
我不...当我没有忙着从盗墓者手下拯救
I don't... well, when I'm not saving the World Heritage Sites
世界遗产地的时候 但 我们可以走了吗
from tomb raiders, but, you know... shall we?
- 对了 埃及古物学 - 我没有... 我知道的
- Oh, Egyptology! - I didn't... I-I knew.
你刚才说过了 我知道
You said that! I knew it.
- 我可是多给了你一点时间噢 - 我知道
- I had to give you a little time. - I know.
这叫潮汐锁定
It's called tidal locking.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表