剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
and then shipped to a monastery in Rome.
那个东西 没错 推理挑战
Yeah. That thing, yes, deduced challenge.
看来X光都无法穿透它
No x-rays seem to penetrate it.
看来也打不开这鬼东西
Can't seem to open the damn thing.
没错 因为那只是一个图章
Yes, that's because it has a sigil.
在锁上面 一个魔法标志
On the lock, a magical symbol.
当然 你不相信魔法
Certainly you don't believe in magic.
不过
Well...
你从哪里得到的这本书
Where did you get that book?
看门人找到了这本书
Uh, the janitor found this.
这是我的 快给我
Well, it -- it's mine. Give it to me.
只不过是一本 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Well, it's just a copy of "Sherlock...Holmes."
-书上的字去哪了 -请把书给我 先生
- Where's all the ink? - Book, please. Sir, the book -- the book.
我知道你是谁
I know what you are.
我知道把你召唤出来的咒语
I know the spell that summoned you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你是虚构的
You're fictional.
不仅如此 你就是个虚构的人物
No, no, more than that, you're a Fictional.
你是一个虚拟角色 被人从这个世界
You're a fictional character brought to life from this world,
你的世界 带到这个世界上来
your world, into this world.
卡尔森博士 这太荒谬了 我
Dr. Carsen, that's ludicrous. I-I...
你就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
You're Sherlock Holmes!
被你发现了 先生 干得漂亮
You have me, sir. Well played.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 我爱你
Sherlock Holmes. I love you!
我的意思是 我爱你那些冒险经历
I mean...I love your adventures.
我爱的是伊芙·贝尔德
I-I love Eve Baird.
我想我爱的是伊芙·贝尔德
I think I love Eve Baird.
我们 我们共同经历过一些事情
We're -- we're going through some stuff.
她是个难懂的女人
She's a very complicated woman.
她也说过你是个很容易分心的人
Well, she did say you were very easily distracted.
和夏洛克·福尔摩斯组队
A team-up with Sherlock Holmes!
你为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
当然是为了解开这个魔法盒的秘密
To solve the mystery of this magical box, of course.
我们打开它吧
Well, let's crack it!
大多数人都可以解开
I mean, any many who can solve
五个橘子种为福尔摩斯经典小故事之一
五个橘子种的秘密 我说错了吗
the Mystery of the Five Orange Pips, am I wrong?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
你竟然没认出这是个图章 我觉得很意外
I'm surprised that you didn't recognize that this was a sigil.
-漂亮 -记得斯通正在找象棋的主人吗
- Good guy. - The owner of the chess set Stone's looking for?
就在他离奇死亡之前
Right before he died under mysterious circumstances,
沃思教授已经说服他
Professor Worth convinced him
把自己的收藏品放在博物馆里
to leave his collection to the museum.
沃斯教授邀请了
The Italian delegation, Ezekiel's target,
意大利代表团 艾泽基尔的目标来这里
was invited here by Professor Worth.
我和其他研究人员聊过
I talked to the other researchers.
他们想要展示英国古董
They wanted to show the British artifacts,
但是沃斯教授却劝他们打消了这个念头
but were talked out of it by Professor Worth.
图书管♥理♥员♥正在寻找的那些单独线索
All the separate clues the Librarians are looking for,
是他把那些线索放到位了 他是幕后操纵者
he put into place. He is the mastermind.
幕后操纵者
Mastermind.
詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂教授
Professor James Moriarty...
正是在下
at your service.
你是个天才
You're the genius,
但她才是解开谜团的侦探
but she's the detective who unraveled the plot.
干得漂亮 公爵夫人
Well done, Duchess.
不要叫我公爵夫人 老兄
Don't "Duchess" me, pal.
莫里亚蒂教授 他是虚构的
Professor Moriarty -- he's fictional!
虚拟角色活过来了
Fictional character come to life.
非常神奇的生命 他从这本书里来
Very magical beings. He came from this book.
如果他就是威胁的话 为什么剪报本
If he's the threat, why did the Clipping Book
会把图书管♥理♥员♥派去完成四个不同的任务
send the Librarians on four different missions?
-他想要做什么 -我不知道
- What is he up to? - I don't know.
我读过很多关于虚拟人物的材料
I've read a lot about Fictionals,
但是之前从来没遇到过
but I've never actually met one.
我想你根本没想着要开导我们
I don't suppose you care to enlighten us.
像廉价惊险小说里的坏人一样说出我的计划吗
Monologue my scheme like some penny dreadful villain?
对我有点信心吧
Give me some credit.
我要把这本书拿给詹金斯了
I've got to get this book to Jenkins.
我要去收集其他的书了
I'll round up the others.
其他人现在应该也完成他们的寻宝游戏了
They should be done with their scavenger hunt by now.
我们能就这样把他留在这里吗
Can we leave him?
除非放开我 否则我哪也去不了 公爵夫人
Wouldn't go anywhere without your leave, Duchess.
跨国犯罪 飞车追逐
International crime, car chases,
有时候我们要从飞机上跳下来
sometimes we even jump out of airplanes.
是的 和偷天游戏非常类似
Yeah, it's a very "Thomas Crown Affair" here.
特别刺♥激♥
So exciting.
你们现在有谁要跳着舞穿过激光吗
Does, um, one of you dance through the lasers now?
稍等
One second.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这象棋来自于意大利米兰
This chess set's from Milan.
是由象牙和珍珠混合制成的
It's made out of ivory and pearl blend.
我说不上来外层是什么材质 像是五种材料
I can't tell the finishes from, like, five other varieties so...
没错 我查过了所有的密度比较
Bingo. I checked all the density comparison.
-这就解释的通了 -解释什么
- All right, that explains it. - Explains what?
你太自不量力了 老兄
That's way out of your league, bro.
朋友 你根本不知道我的能力有多大
Mate, you don't even know my league.
那是职业联赛 孩子 来头不小
That's major league, son. That's the bigs.
那都是给成年人玩的 你还不够资格
Okay, that's where the grown men play. You're down here.
你就打打少年棒球联赛吧
Little league, T-ball.
你连国际象棋都找不到
Man, you can't even find a chess set.
我找到我的了 你的珍珠耳环在哪里
I got mine. Where are your pearl earrings?
不要这样
Do not.
我要 我不是 我没打算
I'm just, you know what? I'm not -- I'm not even gonna --
我要让它呼吸
I'm gonna let it breathe.
虚拟人物 他们保持自我本色
Fictionals. They stay to themselves.
被人从书里带到一个他们无法理解的世界上
Pulled from books into a world they do not understand.
他们一般都不太适应
They tend not to adjust well.
莫里亚蒂适应得不错
Well, Moriarty's doing just fine.
他给自己弄了一个假身份
He got himself a fake identity,
开始收集所有的碎片
set himself up to collect all the pieces.
至于是什么的碎片 我不知道
Pieces to what? I don't know.
我猜这个莫里亚蒂有帮手
Well, I would posit, sir, that Moriarty had help.
有两种虚拟人物
There are two types of Fictionals.
有人把他从这本书里召唤出来
Someone summoned him from this book.
他们把他带到这个世界上来
They called him into this world.
-另外一种是 -更古老 力量更强大
- And the other kind? - Much older. Much more powerful.
标志性人物 他们的故事家喻户晓
Iconic characters whose stories are so well told, so famous,
描写特别精彩 所以他们会借助自己的力量
so well-written that they emerge into this reality
来到现实中 他们行走于我们人类之间
under their own power. They walk among us.
大部分都隐蔽起来 这样的角色不会太多
Mostly hidden. Not very many of those.
所以派对上还有另外一个虚拟人物
So there was another Fictional at the party.
我只需要找出来另一人是谁
I just have to figure out who.
记住 先生 虚拟人物们都密切相关
Sir, beware, Fictionals are bound,
而且都被各自的故事赋予了能力
but also empowered by their stories.
你可以用他们故事中的规则来诱骗他们
You could trap them within the rules of their own tales.
不过如果他们的故事和真实世界匹配起来
But they can be extremely powerful
他们就会变得特别强大
if their narrative matches the real world.
你的神秘敌人正在收集他故事中的其他部分
Your mystery villain may be trying to gather parts
-来增强自己的力量了 -最终会怎样
- of his story to gain strength. - To what end?
这取决于你所面对的是什么样的角色了
That would depend on what character you're dealing with.
卡桑德拉 我丢掉了意大
Cassandra, I lost the Itali--
你说得没错 这确实不可思议
You're right. That is incredible.
我一直想要学习科学
I always wanted to study science.
没有人可以阻挡你
You shouldn't let anyone stop you.
你应该去追逐自己的梦想
You know, you gotta follow your dreams.
你真的这样认为吗
You really think so?
是的 如果你也相信 你会变得无所不能
Yeah. I mean, if you believe it, you can do anything.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
这是我的号♥码
Here's my number.
如果你去米兰 一定要打给我
And if you're ever in Milan, just call me, okay?
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表