剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见 美女
Ciao, bella.
看起来她人很好
She seemed nice.
弗林和贝尔德必须要听听这个
Flynn and Baird have gotta hear this.
你找到他们了吗
Did you find them?
他们在这里
There they are.
这是暴风雨里的一个声音
It's a voice in the storm.
我以为只是一个噪音 但我重新优化了一下
I thought it was just a sound, but I refined it down.
这是一段人说的话
It's a voice.
主人 我已经完成了你的指令
Master, I have done thy bidding.
主人 我已经把暴风雨召唤来了
Master, I have brought the storm.
-一切都会受到影响 -所以暴风雨
- All will be consumed. - So the storm is being controlled
是被某种风之灵控制的吗
by some sort of wind spirit?
意大利贵族被暴风雨困住
Italian nobles stranded by a storm,
暴风雨是被精灵召唤来的
a storm summoned by a spirit.
失落之岛
The Isola Perduta, the "Lost island."
耳环的材质是什么
What were the earrings made out of?
珍珠 耳环还有个名字 眼睛
Pearl. They even had a name, uh, occhi scin--
眼睛 这些珍珠是你父亲的双眼
Eyes. "These pearls that were your father's eyes."
莫里亚蒂要收集所有的元素
And you got Moriarty to get all the elements together
使自己变得更强大
to make him even stronger.
-你拿到米兰的象棋了吗 -是的
- Did you get the chess set from Milan? - I got it.
都在这里了 白王不见了
Yeah, it's all here... but the White King.
米兰的国王 海难 耳环
The King from Milan, the shipwreck, the earrings,
精灵召唤的暴风雨
the storm summoned by a spirit.
普洛斯彼罗
Prospero.
《暴风雨》中莎士比亚笔下的魔法师
Prospero, Shakespeare's magician from "The Tempest."
莎士比亚虚构出来的巫师
Shakespeare's fictional wizard.
说来话长了 没时间说了 我们快出发吧
Long story. No time to talk. Let's get going.
快回到副楼 告诉詹金斯
Get back to the annex. Tell Jenkins.
图书馆没有告诉我们收集这些东西
The Library wasn't tell us to collect these things.
但图书馆告诉我们不要让普洛斯彼罗得到它们
The Library was telling us to keep them away from Prospero!
任务失败 他在控制暴风雨了
And we failed. He's controlling the storm,
他选择力量越来越强大
and he's getting stronger by the second.
我要动摇莫里亚蒂 你呢
I'll shake down Moriarty. You?
房♥顶 他会去房♥顶
The roof. He'll head to the roof.
普洛斯彼罗 你不用这样
Prospero, you don't have to do this.
你放弃你的魔法 你把魔法书淹到水里
You renounced your magic. Y-you drowned your book.
你折断了自己的魔杖
You broke your staff.
我这样做是因为作者就说这样写的
I did those deeds because my author wrote it thus.
他赋予了我生命 然后在那邪恶的故事结尾
He gave me life, and then he stripped me of my power
剥夺了我的力量
to end his foul tale.
莎士比亚折断了我的魔杖 淹了我的书
Shakespeare broke my staff. He drowned my book.
他让我受到诅咒 徘徊了几个世纪
He left me cursed to wander through the centuries
孤单 脆弱
alone and weak.
你依然要遵循你故事中的规则
You still have to play by the rules of your story.
那是一个魔法将亡时写下的故事
A story writ when magic was dying, almost gone.
但当魔法卷土重来时
But when magic came back...
魔法回到环绕着整个世界的地磁线
Magic returned into the ley lines that surrounded the world.
几个世纪以来 我以人类的身份在世上游荡
I had wandered for centuries as a mere human.
但是那天晚上 我重获力量
But that night, my power came back.
虽然只是微弱的力量
A little power, but just enough
但足以召唤一个操纵者协助我实现计划
to call a mastermind to aid my schemes.
我需要你的聪明才智 先生
I have need of your genius, sir.
他把所有部分都调动起来 帮我找到我的书
He set the pieces in motion to help me find my book
然后打破书的封印
and break its seals.
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
足以找到并束缚这个精灵的力量
Enough power to find and bind this sprite,
我的仆人阿里尔 这样我就能将风暴
my servant Ariel, so that I could make this storm
变成我重生的舞台
which sets the stage of my rebirth.
你还是得按你故事的规矩办事
You still have to play by the rules of your story,
你的故事结局不是这样的
and your story does not end like this.
我的作者死了 魔法回来了呃
My author's dead, and magic's back.
记住 我自己书写我的结局
Know this... I write my own ending!
好厉害的女人
Hell of a woman.
该死 你为什么逼我这么做
Oh, damn. Why'd you make me do that?
公爵夫人
Duchess...
记住一件事
One thing, remember...
这不是我故事的结局
That's not how my story ends.
我的书还原了 我使用了巨大的法力
My book restored, I wield enormous power.
等我找到我的人 这个世界就是我的了
And when I find my staff, this world is mine.
我的精灵啊
O my sprite!
降临 再次服侍本主
Descend and serve again thy master
直到我释放你
bound till I release thee.
到这里来 阿里尔
Come hither, Ariel!
言出必行
My word is bond, fair island fey.
听令带我们远离这里
Obey and take us far away.
和我一起 恶人
With me, villain!
恶人
Villain?
我一直更喜欢被称为反派
I always preferred antagonist.
你在干什么 我要在那关闭前去追他们
What are you doing? I gotta get after them before it closes!
-你不能独自跟上去 -那跟我一起跳啊
- You are not following them alone. - Well, then, jump with me!
好极了 现在他们可能在世界任何地方
Oh. Oh, great. Now they can be anywhere in the world.
我们有更大的麻烦
We have a bigger problem.
还有什么更大的麻烦
What could be a bigger problem than --
很好 你们及时离开了
Good, you made it out of the city.
我们可以通过门回来 但那样
Well, we can go through the door, but that leaves
留下七百万人困在阿里尔暴风里
7 million people stuck in Hurricane Ariel.
既然风暴的精灵能量
Why hasn't that storm stopped
已经没了为什么还不停止
now that its fairy engine is gone?
因为那样量级的暴风是自我维持的
Because a storm of that magnitude is self-sustaining.
阿里尔把它带到纽约 控制它
Ariel brought it to New York, controlled it,
但是他走了之后实际上更危险了
but it's actually far more dangerous with him gone.
是他还是她
Him gone? Her gone?
阿里尔的描述既有男性也有女性
Ariel's been presented both male and female.
集中注意力 集中注意力
Focusing, focusing.
吸入热空气
It takes in hot air
分散出冷空气 就像是在呼吸
and distributes cold air, like it's breathing.
最终会消散的 但当它消散时
And it will dissipate, but when it does,
将会造成龙♥卷♥风♥
it's gonna spin off tornados
为了摆脱动能
just to get rid of the kinetic energy.
所以不被淹没就被切碎 给力
So whatever's not flooded gets shredded. Aces!
-普洛斯彼罗 -逃了 没人有错
- Prospero? - He got away. It's nobody's fault.
是伊芙的错 但是算了吧
It's Eve's fault, but let's move on.
现在重要的问题是搞清楚
The important thing now is to figure out
如何阻止暴风
how to stop this storm.
我们怎么做
How do we do it?
人类没有什么阻止飓风的记录
People don't have great track records at stopping hurricanes.
他们那是没有图书馆的资源
Well, they haven't had the resources of the Library.
宙斯的闪电球
Zeus's lightning bolt.
有毁灭性的 但规模却不够大
Destructive, but not nearly large scale enough.
我们能把它吹走吗 远离岛上
Could we blow it away, like off the island?
索尔的锤子 理论上行
Thor's hammer, in theory.
不 那会把半个纽约弄进海里
No, that would -- that would wipe half of New York into the sea.
等下 如果它在呼吸 我们能杀了它吗
Wait, if it breathes, can we kill it?
冷热均衡了 但是如果我们往风暴里
The hot and cold are balanced, but if we dump enough heat
加入足够的热量 它就会散开
into the storm, it'll break apart.
那需要非常多的热空气
That would take an enormous amount of hot air.
我都不知道要怎么加热到那效果
I wouldn't even know how to superheat something like that.
要用第二个太阳
It would take a second sun.
我都忘了我们有
I totally forgot we have one of those.
-我们有太阳 -是的 在太阳室里
- We have a sun? - Yes, in the Sun Room.
太阳室里能放什么呢
What else would one store in a Sun Room?
杂♥志♥ 舒适的椅子 含羞草
Uh, magazines, cozy chairs, mimosas?
我们要想办法如何聚集它
We need to figure out how to focus it.
卡桑德拉 你能计算一下
Cassandra, can you calculate what
需要多少热能吗 詹金斯 跟我来
the thermal energy would be? Jenkins, come with me.
琼斯 开始改编后门 斯通 来吧
Jones, start reprogramming the back door. Stone, come on!
我有个好主意
I've got a cunning plan.
巨人的冰冻之地
Frozen Land of Giants!
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表