剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
琼斯 快离开 我们...
Jones! Jones, we're leaving! We're --
潘的魔笛
Uh-oh. The Magical Flutes of Pan!
什么
What?!
潘的魔笛
The Magical Flutes of... Pan!
-什么 -潘的魔笛
- What?! - The Magical Flutes of Pan!
会把你催眠的
It makes you wanna go to sleep!
74件
74.
潘的魔笛应该在图书馆里
The Flutes of Pan should be here in the Library.
这是...
Just...
-小心 -不
- Look out! - No!
图书管♥理♥员♥
空心人
琼斯 你在干什么
What are you doing, Jones?
斯通 琼斯
Stone? Jones?
弗林呢
Where's Flynn?
那个眼呢
Where's the Eye?
我在找
Uh...I'm looking.
弗林
Flynn?
贝尔德 你怎么不用挂坠
Baird? Why aren't you using your pendant?
詹金斯 挂坠不见了
Jenkins, the pendant's gone.
弗林也不见了
So is Flynn.
查拉图斯特拉之眼也不见了
So is the Eye of Zarathustra.
整个任务都搞砸了
This whole mission has gone pear-shaped.
情况比你想象的更糟
Yeah, well, the situation is worse than you think.
后门越来越不稳定
The back door has become unstable.
你们现在立即回来 不然我无法...
And unless you guys can get back now, I can't --
我...
I --
怎么回事
What happened?
看这烂摊子 现在弗林失踪了
Look at this. And now Flynn's missin'?
这是普洛斯彼罗搞的鬼
This is Prospero making a move.
普洛斯彼罗 别提他了 我们得找到弗林
Prospero. Not Prospero. We need to find Flynn.
怎么找 他们不太可能让他
Uh, how? Not like they're gonna let him have
打个电♥话♥回来吧
his one bloody phone call.
也许他正在电♥话♥上
Yeah, I think he is calling.
弗林
Flynn.
弗林
Flynn?
弗林 我是伊芙 能听到吗
Flynn? Flynn, it's Eve. Can you hear me?
弗林 要是你能听到 你没有落单
Flynn, if you can hear me and you're not alone,
发点声音出来 随便什么声音
make a noise. Make any noise.
挂坠在工作 它应该可以...
The pendant's active. It should be able to --
-我能听到 我没事 -感谢上帝
- Yes, yes, I can hear you. I'm here. I'm fine. - Oh, thank God.
弗林 听着 他们抓走你已经有两小时了
Listen, Flynn, it's been two hours since they took you.
你知道他们是谁 知道自己在哪里吗
Do you know who they are? Do you know where you are?
-有地标吗 你受伤没 -答案全是"不"
- Any landmarks? Are you hurt? - No, no, no, and no.
我在一个金属房♥间里 没有窗
I'm in some kind of metal room. There's no windows.
我听到了水声
I think I hear water.
墙上贴着大量关于
And there is a surprising amount of
图书管♥理♥员♥的信息
librarian trivia on these walls.
另外
Also...
藏品都在这里
the artifacts are here,
图书馆丢失的那些
the ones from the Library.
镜之国的国际象棋
The chess set from the Mirror Lands...
第一根双蛇杖 还有...
the First Caduceus and...
对了
Yep.
查拉图斯特拉之眼
The Eye of Zarathustra.
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No! No! No!
还给我 你坐下
You give it back! You sit!
坐下
You sit!
太阳和悔恨 六个中的两个
Sun and rue. Two of six.
太阳和悔恨 六个中的两个
Sun and rue. Two of six. Sun and rue. Two of six.
我看我们一开始有点误会
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我叫弗林·卡尔森
My name is Flynn Carsen.
现在不是互报家门的时候
Now is not the time for naming.
现在我要编目录 而你给我坐下
Now, right now, I catalogue, and you sit!
-那人是谁 -某个非常强大的人
- Who is this guy? - Someone extremely powerful.
也许是一条流氓龙或者一个小神
Maybe a-a rogue dragon or a minor god.
我们能用挂坠追踪到弗林吗
Hey, can we use the pendant to track Flynn?
那里的藏品有太多魔法了
I think there -- there's too much magical interference
-可能会产生干扰 -等等
- from the artifacts there -- - Wait!
听
Listen.
是摩尔斯电码
It's Morse code.
这些数字完全没有意义啊
Numbers aren't making any sense.
等一下
Wait.
那是中文电报码
That's a Chinese telegraph code.
弗林
Flynn!
中文是一种象形语言
The Chinese language is a pictographic language.
破解每一个密♥码♥
With each code burst,
你能用更少的点和横杠来获取更多信息
you get more information with fewer dots and dashes.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
现在可以互报家门了
Now is the time for naming.
我叫雷 雷·格拉斯尼 你是...
I'm Ray. Ray Glasney. And you...
你是弗林 弗林·卡尔森
You are Flynn. Flynn Carsen.
-你是谁 -对啊
- Who are you? - Yes!
-你告诉我 -我不懂你在说什么
- You tell me! - I don't know what you're talking about.
不 你肯定知道
No, you must know.
你肯定知道 你是弗林
You must know! You're Flynn!
你就是我要找的人
You're the one I need!
六个中的两个 太阳和悔恨
Two of six and the sun and the rue.
日就是那个眼睛 眼睛可以找到权杖
The orb is the eye, the eye finds the staff.
你在找查拉图斯特拉权杖
You are looking for the, uh, Staff of Zarathustra?
挺好 没有人找到过那个...
Okay, good. Okay, well, nobody's been able to find that ...
不 不
No! No!
-詹金斯 我需要再次开启后门 -不
- Jenkins, I need the Back Door up again. - No!
斯通 我需要北美的地磁线地图 要大的
Stone, I need a ley line map, North America. Big one.
卡桑德拉 以华盛顿为起点
Cassandra, Washington D.C., is the start point.
两小时内他们能到多远
How far could they have gotten in under two hours?
假设开车 大多数人都会超速一些
Assuming a car, most people drive a little bit
估计160公里左右吧
over the speed limit -- a hundred miles?
不
No!
这个半径范围内有多少河边的镇子
How many towns in that radius near a river?
河边有37个
37 near a river.
太好了 这地图有魔法热点
Oh, perfect. This one has the magical hot spots
还有地磁线
as well as the ley lines.
弗林说格拉斯尼有很多暴露在外的强魔力物体
Flynn said Glasney had lots of powerful objects unshielded.
你在给别人发信息
You were talking to someone.
你在发中文电报
Yeah, you were tapping Chinese telegraphy.
你为什么要给中国人发信息
Why were you talking to the Chinese?!
看 马里兰伊斯顿正好临水
Boom. Easton, Maryland. Right by the water.
我能让后门通往
I can key the Back Door
那里魔法最强的来源地
to the most powerful source of local magic.
我能把你们直接送过去
I can send you directly there.
你们要去就得赶紧
But if you're gonna go, you've gotta go quickly
因为后门与图书馆紧密相连
because it's all tied to the Library,
-而现在... -尽力维持后门开启
- which is currently -- - Do what you can to keep it open.
首要任务 找到弗林
First priority -- find Flynn.
你可能有一些认知困难
I think you're having some cognitive difficulties,
-我觉得 其实我能帮你 -不
- and I think I can help you, actually. I think - No. No.
不 你会逃走的
No. No. You'll run.
你会想方设法逃走 就像那个姜饼人
You're a runner. You're like the Gingerbread man.
这次可不行了
But not this time, mnh-mnh.
这次不行
Not this time.
退后
Clear!
手拷解得挺快啊
Wow. You got out of those fast.
在卡爪那里塞个垫片进去就行了
Just pop a shim into the pawl and...poof!
开始大冒险
It's an adventure!
一定会很棒
It's gonna be great.
就我俩 弗林
Just you and me, Flynn.
这人可真是个跟踪狂
Could this place be any more stalker-y?
不 这里面有规律 我就是...
No, no, there is a pattern here. I just...
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表