剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
因为总会有很多小人物来填充那些缺失的位置
because there are always more little models to take the place
那并不是图片
of those who are lost. That's not the picture.
那只是我用来展示的
That's just how I display it.
图片都在云端存储里
No, the picture's in the cloud.
这个词多可爱 是吗
It's a lovely word, isn't it?
云端
The cloud.
云端
The cloud,
那里有我们全部的梦想
where all our dreams reside.
现在 我要走了
Now I shall take my leave.
别拦我 不然我就杀了她
Delay me, and I will kill her,
然后谁会代替她的位置呢
and whoever takes her place,
然后再下一个
and then the next.
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
他会杀了卡桑德拉
He'll kill Cassandra.
用我把她换出来
Switch us out.
好 我能做到
Yeah, okay, I can do that.
从现在起 你应该只会受
Uh, you should only be affected by
他的影响
what he does from now on.
终于 我...
Oh, finally, I...
噢 这是什么
Oh! Ohh, what is that?
欢迎感受世界最快宿醉
Welcome to the world's fastest hangover.
我能摧毁所谓的云端...
So I could just destroy the cloud...
不行 不行 那包含了太多魔力
No, no, there's too much magic power.
其反噬会杀了所有人
The backlash will kill everybody.
你要把他们替换掉
You need to replace them.
是喝醉了的卡桑德拉在说话还是...
Is that drunk Cassandra talking or...
听我的
Listen to me.
把其他图片都替换掉 伊齐基尔
Replace the other pictures, Ezekiel.
好 带他去 去等候区
Okay, uh, get him to the, uh, to the holding area.
那里每个人都在自♥拍♥
That's where everyone's taking selfies.
从最近的手♥机♥基站读取照片地理标记
Geotagging, graphics from the nearest cell towers.
我可以做到的 应该吧
I can do this. I think.
后面有个女人跟着我
There's a woman following me.
干掉她
Wipe her.
贝尔德 贝尔德
Baird! Baird!
上啊 拦住他
Go! Stop him!
再打一次
Do it again.
打啊 打啊
Do it. Do it.
拜托 你可以做得更好的
Come on, you can do better than that.
不 不 我只是想进去而已
No, no, I just wanna go in the club.
天哪
Jeez.
我可以把楼下的这些照片都结合起来
I can combine these photographs from downstairs
创造一副全新的照片
to create a whole new picture.
你知道...
You know...
我把你从楼顶上丢下去 你就死了
I throw you off this roof, you die,
不过如果我自己跳下去 你也会死
but you also die if I fall back off myself.
对我来说简直双赢
It's kind of a win/win for me.
你不会赢的
You can't win.
不过这跟赢不赢也没有关系
It's not about winning, though.
这是生存
It's about surviving.
站住 图书馆员
Stop right there, Librar...
你是守护者
Ohh. You're the Guardian.
好吧 要么站住 要么死 守护者
Well, stop or you die, Guardian.
我的职责就是去死
My job is to die.
是啊 但我还是会活着
Yes, but I'll still be alive.
你死了 我就赢了
You'll die, but I'll win.
你不是说跟赢不赢没有关系吗
Thought you said it wasn't about winning.
站住
Stop.
你真棒
Oh, you are good.
大多数守护者没有你这么细心 也没有你这么美貌
Most Guardians lack the nuance you have and the beauty.
不过 相信我
But believe me when I say,
你再往前走一步 我就往后了
you move one more inch, and I will go backwards,
然后你就死定了
and you will die.
孤独地死去
Alone,
就像所有守护者一样
like all Guardians.
因为你只是一个
Because you are the faceless ones,
无名小辈而已
the nameless ones.
只是 守护者而已
Just "Guardian."
你好 道林
Hello, Dorian.
我的天哪
Goodness me.
你变得...
You've gotten, uh...
白发苍苍了 挺适合你的
...silver. Suits you.
- 结束了 道林 - 让我猜猜
- It's over, Dorian. - Oh, let me guess.
你的小小图书馆员们试着换掉那些图片是吧
Your little Librarians are trying to replace my image
那可不怎么管用啊
with the picture. Doesn't quite work that way.
我们意识到了 那些照片上的诅咒
We're aware of that. Your cursed image only works
会管用是因为你深爱着...
because of how much you love your...
那是礼物 不是诅咒
It's a gift, not a curse.
永恒的青春 永恒的生命
Eternal youth. Eternal life.
所有的罪孽 所有的恶习
Any sin, any vice.
你什么都感觉不到
You can't feel.
你不会得到报应 但你也没有感觉
You don't pay the price, but you can't feel it either.
啧啧啧 就在这麻木中永生
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. Eternal life in a numb chase.
这就是我这么痛恨你们这些人的原因
That is why I hate you people so much.
你们有感觉 但你们只是旁观
You can feel, and instead you just watch.
你觉得死亡是理所当然的 因此你根本不配
You take mortality for granted and so you don't deserve it.
要是能让我拥有五秒那种感觉
I would burn through a million of you
我愿意杀掉无数你们这种人
for five seconds of feeling.
让我们帮助你 这是你的一次机会
Let us help you. This is your opportunity.
我们有着令人惊奇的科技
We have amazing technology.
我们或许可以 解除这种诅咒
We can, perhaps, lift this curse,
再次赋予你必死的命运
give you back your mortality.
但那我就会变老了
But I would age.
我会死的
I would die.
那就是代价
That would be the price.
跟你一样变得又老又可怕吗
Grow old and hideous, like you?
你伤害了我
Ouch.
我从这跳下去 她就死了
I go over, she dies,
而你因为怕伤到别人 所以并不敢阻止我
and you dare not stop me for fear of hurting another.
我继续永生
I go on forever.
可能 不会如你所愿了
Well, perhaps not.
这是用你的照片组成的
Portrait of Colonel Eve Baird,
伊芙·贝尔德上校的肖像
made up of you.
干得好
Well done.
史上 最烂 计划
Worst... plan... ever.
好吧
Yeah, well...
贝尔德上校
Ah, Colonel Baird?
供以后参考
For future reference,
我们之所以不知道道林...
the reason we didn't know about Dorian...
这么久以来一直在玩这套把戏
he had been at his game a very long time,
以及剪报簿只有出现新的威胁的时候才会警告我们
and the Clipping Book can only warn us of new threats.
在"防御体系大漏洞"
Add another thing to
那里再加上一条
the "Giant holes in our defense" list.
为什么宿醉比派对的持续时间久那么多
Why does the hangover last so much longer than the party?
这是自然的法则 让你明白
It's nature's way of making sure you understand
事情总要付出代价的
there's always a price.
好了 就这样了
All right. That's it.
这是道林所有的硬盘 魔法书
That's all of Dorian's hard drives, magic books.
多谢了 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
你怎么样了
How you doin'?
我还被打得更惨过呢
I've been hit harder.
好吧 我...我保留了实力
Yeah, well, I was... I was holding back.
我可不知道 他用的左手吗 他左手可没怎么锻炼
I don't know. Was it his left? He drops his left.
相信我 我保留了实力
Trust me, I was holding back.
我就说说而已
I'm just saying.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你救我 可别习惯了
Thanks for saving me. Don't make it a habit.
救你们是我的职责
Saving you guys is my job.
好吧
Yeah. Well...
成为一个守护者意味着
Well, being a Guardian means
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表