剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
立正 长官巡视
Attention! Officer on deck!
这就是我们的核心观测设备
And this is our core observation facility.
现在 系统运行的温度太高 不能亲自前去看
Now, the system runs too hot to watch in person,
如果你注意看显示器
but if you turn your attention to the monitors,
我们将给你呈现一场视觉盛宴
we can give you quite a show.
霍斯金斯先生 请打开电源
Mr. Hoskins, power it up, please.
遵命 博士
Yes, doctor.
现在 新的物质可以使计算机的运转速度
Now, the new material allows for computing capacity
比现在快上数十万倍
tens and tens of thousands times faster than what we have now.
你是指人工智能吗
So, are we talking artificial intelligence?
不 那是软件相关的方面
No. That's a software problem.
而这是原始的计算能力
This is raw computing power.
更适合用于作战分♥析♥
More appropriate for battle analysis,
它会将可能发生的事件
it'll run millions of simulations
经行数百万种模拟推演
of what could happen,
一秒内就能估算未来发生的事情
predict the future with 99% accuracy
准确率达百分之九十九
within a single second,
此外 这测试还能构建一个三维空间
or this test will map a 3-D space
用来模拟量子隐形传输
and use it to model quantum teleportation.
怎么回事 发生什么了
What is it? What's happening?
量子场超载了
It's an overload in the quantum field!
- 赶紧关掉它 - 关不掉了
- Well, shut it down now! - It's not responding.
冷却液沸腾了
Coolant is boiling off!
开启警报 疏散人员
Sound the alarms! Evacuate the facility!
我们走 快点
Let's go! Move it!
我屡屡召唤汝
Thrice I call thee,
山之圣灵
spirit of the hill.
我屡屡召唤汝
Thrice I summon thee,
以财富和幸运之名
by fortune and by luck.
我将束缚汝 听从我的意愿
Thrice I bind thee, subject to my will.
我将再次说出汝之名 自♥由♥的圣灵 爱恶作剧的小妖精
Thrice I name thee, free spirit... Puck.
这是什么
What is this?
你用甜食诱惑我出来 之后却想约束我
You lure me with sweets and then bind me?
你难道不知道我的力量多强大吗
Do you not know my power?
我会杀了你的牲畜 使你的农作物枯萎
I will kill thy calve and blight thy field.
你女儿将会是斗鸡眼 你的儿子将会是瘸子
Your daughter's eyes will cross. Your son's legs will bow.
是的 没错 你知道么
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and you know what?
如果我们还在中世纪的爱尔兰
That would be... whew!
而我还是个头脑简单以耕地为生的农夫
So menacing if we were in medieval Ireland,
这简直就是可怕的威胁
and I was a simple-minded sod farmer.
可我们不在那时代 我也不是农夫 所以你的威胁没用
But we're not, and I'm not, so it's not.
你是加里尔斯
Galeas?
最纯洁的圣杯骑士
Grail knight of virtue?
既然你是位鼎鼎大名的人物 我可以免费帮你一次
I'll give thee one favor for free for such a worthy one.
只要三个真实的答案
Three answers truly given...
不多不少
nothing more, nothing less...
然后你就自♥由♥了
then you are released.
要不是我迫切想知道一些信息
If I were not desperate for information,
我可不会冒险跟一只妖精做交易
I wouldn't risk dealing with a fey.
你确定么 我可知道很多事噢
Are you sure? I know many things.
我知道怎样终结你的不死之身
I know what ends your immortality.
你虽然不能被杀死 但你并非死不了 加里尔斯
You cannot be killed, but you can die, Galeas.
难道你不想知道这个嘛
Is this not worth a bargain?
不
No.
给出免费的三个答案 然后你就自♥由♥了
Three answers freely given, then you are released.
控制了精灵爱丽儿的普洛斯彼罗
Prospero, who binds Ariel,
他拥有查拉图斯特拉的手杖
he has the staff of Zarathustra.
他能使用它吗
Can he use it?
他第一根手杖来自于智慧树
Hmm. His first staff was from the Tree of Knowledge.
第二根手杖力量强大 但不是他的最初那根
The second is powerful, but is not his first.
他很纠结
He struggles.
纠结 纠结什么
Struggles? Struggles with what?
他有什么意图
What is his intent?
要知道他的意图 我得到处寻访
To discover that, I must roam.
寻访 你还欠我两个答案呢
Roam. You still owe me two answers.
我会回来的 骑士 带着答案归来
I will return, Knight, with the answers,
不管你对答案是否满意
whether you like them or not.
我讨厌精灵
I hate fairies.
量子计算
Quantum computing.
我是说 这就像
I mean, that is, like,
计算机领域的殿堂级圣杯
the holy grail of computer technology.
真没想到我有生之年 竟有幸看到它如何运作
Never thought I'd live long enough to see it work.
我对这块石头更感兴趣
Yeah, I'm more interested in the rock.
我是说 我在珍宝鉴别方面还有几分心得
I mean, I'm pretty good with precious gems,
可看不出这块是什么
but I don't recognize this one.
据说这是新发现的 石墨烯的自然形态
Says it's a newly discovered, natural form of graphene.
这不可能
That can't be right.
为了克服量子干涉相消
In order to overcome quantum decoherence,
就必须采用超导体的石墨烯
it would have to be a super-conducting graphene
这种石墨烯兼具固体
that had the properties of both a solid
和博斯-爱因斯坦凝聚体两种特性
and a Bose-Einstein condensate.
什么东西
A what?
没什么 不 我刚只是...推演了
Nothing. No. I was just... theorizing what it would take
用一块石墨烯解决量子计算问题将会导致什么结果
for a chunk of graphene to solve quantum computing.
你刚才精确地描述了
Well, you just described
亚特兰蒂斯神石的物理特性
the precise physical qualities of Atlantean Thaumatite.
美国国防部高级研究计划局 绝密的高科技实验室
So, DARPA... A top-secret, high-tech research lab...
跟某个亚特兰蒂斯的东西搅在一起了吗
is messing around with something Atlantean?
我不明白
I don't follow.
那是亚特兰蒂斯岛
It's Atlantean.
就是亚特兰蒂斯
Like Atlantis.
正如柏拉图在"蒂迈欧篇"和"克里底亚"提到的那样
Like Plato's "Timaeus" And "Critias."
一座沉没的大岛... 谁 谁 什么
A large island that sank off the... who... who... what...
有谁能提醒下我 为什么这个家伙会在这
would somebody remind me why this guy's even here?
这...正是这种材料
Th-this... this use of this material
摧毁了亚特兰蒂斯
is what destroyed Atlantis.
美国国防部高级研究计划局
You know, DARPA does
只运用科技就发明了一些很恐怖的东西
terrifying enough things with science alone...
隐形轰炸机 无人驾驶飞机
stealth bombers, military drones,
互联网评论部门
Internet comments sections.
好了 我们得找回这颗水晶
Okay, we need to recover this crystal.
但量子计算可能会改变整个世界
But quantum computing could change the world.
就像摧毁亚特兰蒂斯那样吗
The way Atlantis was changed?
这种魔法太过危险了
This magic is too dangerous
不能让其落入军方之手
to be left in the hands of the military.
好了 各位 听着
All right, people, listen up.
这不是你们往常那种普通的任务
This is not your run-of-the-mill mission.
美国国防部高级研究计划局有严密的军事管理规程
DARPA runs under strict military protocol.
我们进去 拿到神石 就撤离
We go in, we get the Thaumatite, we get out.
不能闲逛 不能乱跑
No poking around, no wandering off,
不能打开任何东西 不许拿纪念品
no opening things, no souvenirs.
我得说
You know,
有时候我觉得你们根本不拿我当回事
sometimes I don't think you guys take me seriously.
真的 你觉得我们有把你当回事过吗
Really? There's times you think we do?
确保我们下载了服务器上的所有东西
Make sure we pull everything from the server
之后对系统执行自毁式清除
and perform a full crash wipe...
包括所有的驱动器 硬盘 所有东西
every drive, every disk, everything.
所以说 这就是严格的军事管理规程
So, this is strict military protocol.
现在情况非常危急 抛弃一切
It's critical now! Leave everything!
从正门疏散出去 锁死其他所有的门
Evacuate out the front gate. Deadlock all the other Doors!
我将开始启动褪色巨人事故规程
I'm initiating Faded Giant protocol.
我们走 快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
- 赶紧从原来的门穿回去 - 那神石怎么办
- Back through the Door now. - What about the Thaumatite?
"褪色巨人"是军事代码
"Faded Giant" Is military code
意思是"这个地方就要爆♥炸♥了"
for "This place is gonna blow."
走 快走
Go! Go!
这里不是附属图书馆 我们还在基地里面
This isn't the Annex. We're still at the base.
我们为什么还在这里呢
Why are we still here?
为什么这地方被弄得一塌糊涂
Why's this place trashed?
退回去 再穿过那扇门
Fall back. Through the Door again.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表