剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
附属图书馆消失了
The Annex is gone.
通道断开了
It's disconnected.
这里肯定有东西干扰了撤退门
Whatever happened here disrupted the Back Door.
还干扰了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
It's interfering with the phones, too.
我打不通詹金斯的电♥话♥
I can't reach Jenkins.
我们得靠自己出去了
We're gonna have to get out on our own.
"最好的出路永远都是勇往直前" 罗伯特·弗罗斯特
"Best way out is always through." Robert Frost.
见鬼 那咱们就去尝试吧
Then let's get the hell through.
先生
Sir?
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
我是伊芙·贝尔德上校
I'm Colonel Eve Baird.
你能告诉我们什么...
Can you tell us what's...
不
No.
我想那不是美国国防部高级研究计划局实验出来的
I'm guessing that's not DARPA trying out
什么新式守门人
some new kind of watchdog.
不 那是一个狂躁的 凶猛的 暴怒的家伙
No. That was a rabid, feral, rage person.
可能是电脑超负荷
Could be a radioactive reaction
所产生的辐射反应
to the overload.
一个电脑超负荷就能引起这个吗
A computer overload caused this?
一台有魔法的量子电脑
A magical quantum computer.
他们在运行操作系统时 遇到了某种损坏代码
They were running the system, encountered some corrupted code,
所以出现了故障
and it fritzed.
量子力学在人类意识方面
Quantum mechanics do play a crucial role
起到了至关重要的作用
in human consciousness.
量子场的超负荷
An overload in the quantum field
可能会产生一个叠加态
could have created a superposition state
而干扰高级脑部功能
that disrupts higher brain function,
从而有效地将人变成...
effectively turning people into...
- 怒汉 - 不要把他们叫做"怒汉"
- Rage people. - Not calling them "Rage people."
好吧 假设是量子超负荷的问题...
Okay, assume it is a quantum overload thing...
我们该怎么终止它呢
how do we end it?
我们关掉电脑主机
We shut down the main computer,
把亚特兰蒂斯之石从磁芯中拔♥出♥来♥
pull the Atlantean stone from the core.
就能瓦解这种叠加
That will collapse the superposition.
这样应该能终止其作用
That should end the effect.
找到那台电脑应该有奖励
Oh, finding the computer's gonna be a treat.
- 这地方就是个迷宫 - 你有电路图吗
- This place is a maze. - You got schematics?
有
Yeah.
我们要找一个冷却系统
We're looking for a coolant system.
那些移♥动♥的线...
Those moving lines...
就像是路线图 指向大楼中有热源的位置
it looks like a road map to what's hot in the building.
所以 如果这个位置过热了...
So, if this place overheated...
什么... 中间那个东西是什么
What... what's that thing in the middle?
重度屏蔽的加强防御室
Heavily shielded, fortified room.
我们在那里能找到那台科技魔法巫术电脑
That's where we find the techno-magic mojo.
- 我们走吧 - 好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
你拿着这东西能注意点吗
Would you watch it with that thing?
我觉得自己能够善用这个工具
I think I know how to handle this.
知道怎么认出电击砖吗
Know how to spot a taser tile?
那是一种通电的楼板... 安全措施
Electrified floor plate... security measure.
我们得跨过去
We're gonna want to step over that.
不用谢
You're welcome.
引发这一切的东西就在那扇门后
Whatever's causing all this is behind that door.
你能打开这扇门吗
Can you get it open?
这是格兰里德公♥司♥生产的基本版防盗系统
Oh, it's a basic Glenn-Rieder XCD.
我开这个就是分分钟...
I could open these in my...
无效进入代码激活
Invalid entry code activated.
不应该会这样呀
That shouldn't have happened.
- 还真是个神偷 - 不应该会这样呀
- Some master thief. - That shouldn't have happened.
后退 后退
Fall back! Fall back!
不应该这样啊 我熟知那种锁
That shouldn't have happened. I know those locks.
现在无所谓了
Doesn't matter now.
- 没人责怪你 伊齐基尔 - 我在责怪自己
- No one's blaming you, Ezekiel. - Well, I kinda am!
他们来了
Here they come!
司顿
Stone!
伊齐基尔 赶紧去...
Ezekiel, run for the...
这里不是附属图书馆 我们还在基地里
This isn't the Annex. We're still in the base.
为什么我们还在这里
Why are we still here?
为什么这地方被弄得一塌糊涂
Why's this place trashed?
退后 再次穿过那扇门
Fall back. Through the door again.
你还活着
You're alive.
我们还活着
We're alive.
- 附属图书馆消失了 - 是断连了
- The Annex is gone. - It's disconnected.
这里发生的事情同样干扰了后撤门
Whatever happened here disrupted the Back Door as well.
还干扰了电♥话♥
It's interfering with the phones, too.
这是个时间循环 我们陷入了一个时间循环
It's a time loop. We're trapped in a time loop.
这是个时间循环 我们陷入了一个时间循环
It's a time loop. We're trapped in a time loop.
我们在不停地重复同一天
We're repeating the day over,
就像电影《土拨鼠之日》里那样...
just like in that movie "Groundhog Day"...
或《星际迷航》或《X档案》或《蝴蝶效应》
or "Star Trek" Or "X-Files" Or "Buffy,"
也就是我并没有把你们都害死
which means I didn't get you all killed.
你没有什么
You didn't what?
没... 没什么 随便了
Didn't n-nothing. Whatever.
如果我们在时间循环中
If we are in a time loop,
我现在伸着几根手指
how many fingers am I holding up?
不知道
No idea.
这才是我们第二次穿越
This is only our second time through.
愚蠢的时间循环 你疯了
Stupid time loop. You're crazy.
疯了吗 那么以"逃离弥诺陶洛斯"
Crazy? So, on the scale of "Running from Minotaurs"
到"圣诞老人是我们的新伙伴"这样的范围来说
to "Santa Claus is now a best mate of ours,"
时间循环会落到哪里
where would time loop fall?
一台电脑超负荷就能引起这些吗
A computer overload caused this?
一台有魔法的量子电脑
A magical quantum computer.
量子场的超负荷可能产生
An overload in the quantum field could have created
一个扰乱局部时空的叠加态...
a superposition state that disrupts local space-time...
从而有效地生成了一个时间循环
Effectively creating a time loop.
不 如果我们都被困在这里
No. If we're all stuck here,
为什么你是唯一记得过程的人
why are you the only one that remembers it?
我是最先穿过大门的人
I was first one through the Door.
或许是... 有什么魔法的东西
Maybe... something... something magic?
我们晚点会搞清楚的
We'll figure it out later.
假设我们在一个时间循环中 怎么才能终止它呢
Assume we are in a time loop. How do we end it?
关掉那台量子电脑 对吗
Shut down the quantum computer. Right?
没错...
Yes...
瓦解叠加态
Collapse the superposition.
应该可以终止其作用
It should end the effect.
那些怒汉怎么办呢
And what about the rage people?
什么怎么办
The what nows?
那里 就在那里
There! Right over there,
那个愤怒的怒汉就在那里
there was this angry rage-person thing.
你的枪没用 所以得用这根撬棍
Oh, uh, your gun won't work, so, uh, use the crowbar.
- 什么撬棍 - 司顿的撬棍
- What crowbar? - Stone's crowbar.
我没有撬棍
I-I don't have a crowbar.
我没有... 我没有拿那跟撬棍
I didn't... I didn't grab the crowbar.
你开始讲整件时间循环的事 我...
You started talking about all this time-loop stuff, and I...
好吧 是我的错
Okay. That was my bad.
这里不是附属图书馆 我们还在基地里
This isn't the Annex. We're still in the base.
为什么我们还在这里
Why are we still here?
时间循环 我们被困在了一个时间循环里
Time loop. We're trapped in a time loop.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
附属图书馆消失了 电♥话♥也都不能用了
The Annex is gone. The phones are dead.
我们不要再重复整个过程了
Let's not do this whole thing again.
时间循环
Time loop.
如果我们在时间循环里 我伸了几根手指...
If we're in a time loop, how many fing...
实际上你上次就没给我看过
You didn't actually show me last time.
听着 跟我来 你们一定要见见那个怒汉
Look, just follow me. You need to see the rage person.
什么怎么办
The what now?
司顿 拿上那根撬棍
Oh, and, uh, Stone, grab the crowbar.
我想这大概不是美国国防部高级研究计划局搞的
I'm guessing this wasn't DARPA cooking up
什么新式守门人吧
some new kind of watchdog, huh?
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表