剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Sam needs to be a hero.
契约会以各种方式成全他
The Contract will make that happen one way or another.
这些气体很快就会毒死你们
Oh, these fumes will kill you all very soon.
也许我们能做笔交易
Perhaps we could make a deal.
我大概能拯救多数人 如果我...
I could probably save most of them if I react --
多数人 听听你说的
Most? Are you listening to yourself?
我们从何时起满足于拯救"多数人"了
Since when do we settle for "Most"?
投基廷一票
永远支持他
我只想跟你聊聊 山姆
Just talking here, Sam.
我没想干别的 只想和你聊聊
Not doing anything but just talking to you.
不 你想劝我放弃
No, you're trying to talk me out of it.
没理由这么做 登宁上尉
There's no reason to do this, Captain Denning.
这些事都不必发生
None of this has to happen.
有多种方法打破契约
There are ways of breaking these Contracts.
他是谁 魔术师吗
Who's he? What are you, a magician?
图书管♥理♥员♥
Librarian.
不 两者都不是 我是...
No, actually, I'm neither. I'm --
你们继续
You two go ahead.
让我们帮你吧 山姆
Let us help, Sam.
然后呢 就让这一切保持现状吗
And what? Just keep things status quo?
让基廷继续维持私人关系网吗
Keating continues the old boy network?
让镇上的好人永不受公平对待吗
Good people in this town never get a fair shake?
我能改变现状 解决这些问题
I could change that. I could fix that.
但不是以这种方式
Not like this.
我们扯平了
Now we're even.
确信这是个好主意吗
Absolutely sure this is a good idea?
如果我没看错你 那这就是个好主意
This is a good plan if you are who I think you are.
看路
Watch where you're going!
别挡路 老头
Hey, get out of the road, old man!
老头
Old man?
无知的人们
You have no idea.
你们都可以离开这里
You could all walk out of here right now.
只要跟我签订契约就行
I summon a Contract, you sign it.
万事大吉
All is well.
如果你...
If you...
如果你认为我们真的会...
If you think we're actually gonna...
和恶魔做交易
make a deal with the devil, then...
只是为了保命
...just to save our own lives...
那你一定从未和图书管♥理♥员♥打过交道
...you must not have met any Librarians.
但我和很多人类打过交道
But I've met a lot of human beings.
这是笔公平的交易
I'm offering you a fair deal.
那对不住了 伙计
Well, sorry, man.
我们喜欢自己灵魂本来的模样
I think we like our souls right where they're at.
你知道你们会死在这吧
You understand that you will die here?
但你们可以签订契约
Or you could sign the Contract.
任何一个人都行
Any one of you could sign the Contract.
艾泽基尔 你可以游遍世界的每个角落
You, Ezekiel, you could travel the world, every inch of it.
去到从未有人涉足的地方
Go places no one has ever seen before.
艾泽基尔 你只是个小混混
You're a swashbuckler, Ezekiel, in a world of accountants.
但你可以拯救世界
You really could save the world.
每周都可以 这周五前就能拯救两次
Every week, twice before Friday.
卡桑德拉 你可重获健康
And you, Cassandra, you could be healthy again.
可以为科学和魔法贡献漫长的一生
You could live a long life of science and magic
而不用时刻担心寿命将尽
without that death clock ticking away in your brain.
你可以开创数学魔法的黄金时代
You could usher in a golden age of mathemagics,
终结这些苦难
end so much suffering.
至于你 先生
You, sir,
你可以打败普洛斯彼罗 拯救你的朋友们
you could defeat Prospero, save your friends.
答应吧 答应吧 答应吧
Yes, yes, yes. Yes.
现在知道我能提供给你们什么了吧
Now do you see what I'm offering?
也许有个人该接受这笔交易
Maybe one of us should take the hit.
也许...我们可以先接受再向图书馆求助
Maybe...we can find something in the Library after.
正是
Exactly.
我这就去拿契约
Let me summon the Contract,
签下第一个图书管♥理♥员♥
and I will have my first Librarian.
认真的吗 给我一拳
Seriously? One punch?
你可曾是轻量级拳击手
You were always a lightweight.
干得不错 伊芙
Well played, Eve.
你知道把山姆的名字改成你的
You figured out that you could put your name over Sam's
就能使他的契约失效
to void his Contract.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我又不是第一次这么做 小瑟
Not my first rodeo, Sess.
别叫我小瑟
Don't call me that.
但你还没许愿
But you actually haven't made a wish.
而且耗时间可不是个好主意 我长生不死
And running out the clock is not a plan. I'm eternal.
过不多久 你就得许愿
Sooner or later, you're going to have to make that wish.
因为你若不许愿 原先的契约条款就会兑现
Because until you do, the original terms of the Contract go on to completion.
小镇仍会炸毁
The town still goes boom,
市长竞选
而且我敢说 你的小朋友们也将命不久矣
and your little friends, I dare say, are not long for this world.
所以不管你用何种诡计
So whatever it is you think you have in your bag of tricks,
都无法击败我
you can't beat me.
我不用诡计 我制定计划
I don't do tricks. I make plans.
我会利用敌人的弱点
I exploit the enemy's weaknesses.
你觉得我有弱点吗
You think I have weaknesses?
如果你的对手拥有压倒性资源优势
I know if you engage an entrenched enemy with overwhelming resources,
那么用坦克对付他会是个好办法 小瑟
it's a good idea to bring a tank...Sess.
天呐
Oh, god.
契约实现梦想的事进行得如何
How's that superiority thing going?
契约总能找到实现办法
The Contract always finds a way.
这不就来了
Ah, and there it is.
五分钟后 一架客机将于霍桑广场坠毁
In five minutes, a commuter jet is going to crash into Hawthorne Square.
只会有三人幸存
There will be three survivors
而且是被大英雄登宁上尉所救
rescued by our heroic Captain Denning here.
飞机里和广场上的所有人都会死
Everyone else in the plane and on the Square is going to die.
所以 你可以继续骗我
So you can try to cheat me again,
或者许下愿望
or you can make your wish.
我不干
I won't do it.
那所有人都会死
Then everyone's going to die.
你不能强迫我这么做
You can't force me to do it.
山姆 我的朋友 你会成为英雄
Sam, my friend, you're gonna be a hero,
被人歌♥颂的那种英雄
the type they write songs about.
还有45秒
45 seconds.
我会把西服干洗的账单寄给你
I'm billing you for the suit.
契约无法杀死不死之人
The Contract cannot kill what cannot be killed.
你终于有点明白了
Now you're starting to get it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
I'm okay.
我希望你是个人类
I wish you were a human being.
这就对了 你犯了...
Oh! There it is. You've made a mis--
你说什么
What did you say?
他怎么了
What's -- what's happening to him?
他正变成普通人
He's becoming normal.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
只是让你没法干坏事
No more destroying things for you.
如果你做了坏事 猜猜会怎样
And if you can't do that, then guess what.
那你就违背了契约
You're in breach of contract.
我是人类了
I'm human.
我变成平凡人了 那我现在要做什么
I've been made a mortal. What am I to do now?!
不知道 锻炼啊 合理膳食啊
I don't know! Exercise. Eat right.
过街时注意两边的车辆啊
Look both ways crossing the street.
我们都是这样做的
It's all any of us have.
离我远点
Get out of here!
我迫不及待要接这通电♥话♥了
I can't wait to take this call.
詹金斯 灾祸已避免 恶魔已消灭
Jenkins! Day officially saved. Devil officially vanquished.
是啊 山姆挺好的
Oh, yeah. Sam's good.
是啊
Yeah.
疼死了 但不知道哪里疼
Oh, it hurts! In places I didn't know hurt.
抱歉我差点酿成大错...
I'm sorry I was nearly party to something...
很大的错... 我还没反应过来
I don't know, something. I'm still processing.
我说过了 魔法就像是个...
I told you, magic's like a...
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表