剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
是的 是的 我知道
Yes, yes, I know.
我明白 他们来这里
I know. They've come here.
偷走了我们热爱的图腾
They've stolen our beloved totem.
毁了我们幸福美满的生活
They've ruined our perfect, happy life,
然而我们却不知道他们是谁
and yet we don't know who they are
或者他们为什么要伤害我们 但我向你们保证
or why they want to hurt us, but I promise you this.
警长和我会想方设法
The Sheriff and I have come up with a scheme,
抓住他们 警长
a plan to catch them. Sheriff?
我们需要全部的人手
We need all hands on deck.
司顿教授 琼斯特工 希里安指挥官和我
Professor Stone, Agent Jones, Commander Cillian, and I
将带领各自的小队 我们会
will be group leaders, and together
同心协力找到这些... 陌生人
we will find these... strangers
并把他们绳之以法
and put 'em in jail where they belong!
好
Yeah!
必须这样
Absolutely.
詹姆斯乞求被送往这里 同你的朋友们一起
James begged to be sent here with your friends.
但他和她在一起 她和他在一起
But he's with her. She's with him.
为什么他们会在一起
Why are they with each other?
咒语根据他们所渴望的东西
The spell weaves their stories together
把他们的故事编在一起了
according to their wants.
显然她和他在一起了 她肯定是想让自己的故事...
Obviously she's with him. She must want her story...
说得好 走吧 我们走吧 大家
Well said. Come on. Let's go, people!
这不是一个故事 爱丽儿 这些不是角色
This is not a story, Ariel. These are not characters.
这些是真人真事
These are real people with real lives,
并且我们得把她... 我是说 他们...她和他们
and we've gotta get her... I mean, them... her and them,
其他图书馆员... 救走
the other Librarians... out of here.
跟我来
Follow me!
那么你就得想办法让他们选择
Then you must find a way to make them choose
现实生活而不是故事
their real lives over the story.
我要想办法让他们分开
I have to figure out a way to isolate them,
带他们离开这个岛
get 'em off this island.
你能移♥动♥那个...
Oh, can you move that...
任意门... 到任何地方吗
your stepping gate... anywhere you want it?
任意门
Stepping gate?
喔 你指的是传送门
Oh. You mean the Back Door.
- 提姆 - 怎么了 警长
- Tim! - Yes, Sheriff?
我想让你检查下迈尔斯太太的鸡圈
I want you to check out Mrs. Myers' chicken coop.
那是个绝佳的躲藏地 但注意点你的胳膊
It's a great place to lay low, but careful with that arm.
它不像过去那样好使了
It's not what it used to be.
斯莱瑞 你和鲍勃一起 而不是迈克
Sierra, I want you to go with Bo, not Mike.
我可不想让你俩在树林里亲热
I don't want you two making out in the woods.
遵命 警长
Okay, Sheriff.
他们组织得不是很有效率 对嘛 亲爱的
They're not very organized, are they, darling?
我会安排好他们的
I'll tell you what. I'll sort them out.
琼斯特工 我是贝尔德警长 有任何进展吗
Agent Jones? Sheriff Baird. Any progress?
我们才开始动身 警长
Just getting started here, Sheriff.
我希望你能动用调查局的力量
I wish you'd look into bringing in a bureau search.
那我们就能把整件事做个了结...
Then we could have this whole thing wrapped up in...
我们不想让这件事传扬出去 琼斯特工
We wanna keep this local, Agent Jones.
我们最不需要的就是卫星车
The last thing we need are satellite vans
和媒体把这个小镇变成马戏团
and media people turning this town into a circus.
明白 一旦发现目标 我们就能...
Roger that. As soon as we have eyes on the target, we can...
刚刚发现男逃犯
Just sighted the male fugitive.
- 绕到后面去 把另一头堵住 - 快点
- Go around back. Block the other end off. - Come on.
别让他跑了 知道吗
He does not get past you, yeah?
就在那儿 快点 大伙 快点 去拐角处
Over here! Hurry, guys! Come on! To the corner!
什么
What...
快点 好吧 我们走
Come on. All right, let's go.
去街对面 街对面 检查路的两边
Cross the street. Cross the street. Check both sides!
这里可能会有危险 知道吗
This is where it might get dangerous, all right?
为了从塔♥利♥班♥手中挽救巴米扬大佛
I lost a lot of good people saving the Buddhas of Bamayin
我失去了很多同伴
from the Taliban.
今天 我不会让悲剧再次重演
That ain't happening today.
那就是她
That's her.
就是那个女孩
That's the girl.
通知警长
Call the Sheriff!
琼斯特工没有回复
Agent Jones isn't answering.
司顿教授把自己锁在理发店里了
Professor Stone has locked himself inside the barbershop.
听着 我们会找到他们的 只是时间问题
Look, we'll find them. It's just a matter of time.
镇子已经被封锁了
The town's on lockdown.
卡桑德拉 告诉我你...什么
Cassandra, tell me you've got... what?!
那个女人 她就在这里
The lady. She's right here.
伊芙 她径直向酒吧走来了 你必须过来
Eve, she's coming right towards the bar. You have to get here...
卡桑德拉
Cassandra!
什...伊芙 伊芙 怎么了
Wh... Eve! Eve, what's happening?!
伊芙 伊芙
Eve. Eve.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是詹金斯 他是卡尔森先生
I'm Jenkins. He is Mr. Carsen.
这里是...
And this is...
图书馆
The Library.
我们是图书馆员
And we are the Librarians.
好吧 我是 他们也是 她是...
Well, I am, and they are, and she's...
非常不高兴我仍然在这里
Very unhappy to still be here.
你们处在咒语之下
You have all been placed under a spell.
它混淆你们的记忆
It is mixing with your memories.
你们并不是自己认为的那个人
You are not who you think you are.
我认为
I think
我是华盛顿州西塞莉岛的治安官
I'm the Sheriff of Cicely, Washington.
我还认为你们两个是小偷 而且你疯了
I think you two are thieves, and I think you're crazy.
你是伊芙·贝尔德上校
You... are Colonel Eve Baird,
反恐专家兼图书馆的守护者
anti-terrorism expert and Guardian of the Library.
偶尔也造就深深的痛苦
Also occasional pain in...
我等会儿再跟你说
I will come back to you.
琼斯 你根本不是什么警♥察♥
Jones, you're no lawman.
你是 不锈钢硕鼠
You are the stainless steel rat.
你是我们中唯一的非法大盗
You're the fly in the ointment.
你是所有谜题的答案
You're the answer to the riddle.
你是那个突破所有防御 打开世上任何一扇门的人
You're the one who crosses all the lines
是图书馆邀请你加入的
and opens all the doors. The Library invited you in.
卡桑德拉 你人生的第一个阶段
Cassandra, you spent the first part of your life invisible
在被忽视中度过
to everybody around you.
没人知道 你的脑海里
Nobody knew that you had the entire universe
装着整个宇宙
inside your head.
你的大脑 美丽的大脑
That mind... That beautiful mind...
不该在童话故事里终结
it is not for fairy tale endings.
它应当被用于寻找边界 绘制地图
It is for finding the edges and drawing the maps
给后来人指明方向
so that others could follow.
司顿先生 你曾化名为
Mr. Stone, you are five
世上五个最顶尖的艺术史学家
of the world's most foremost art historians.
你能解读一万年来人类隐藏在
You are 10,000 years of human beings
音乐 舞蹈 绘画 文字中的
singing and dancing and painting and writing
思想与灵魂
their hearts and souls into the world.
这个图书馆就是为你量身定制的
This Library was built for you.
这里是你的家
This is your home.
而你
And you...
你已经跟我谈过了 我想
You already... did me, I think.
别想 伊芙 做就对了
Don't think, Eve. Just be.
弗林
Flynn?
这才是你
Hi! There you are.
怎么回事 我无法思考了
What's happening? I... I can't think.
所有的事都很模糊
Everything's fuzzy.
真爱之吻
True love's kiss.
这真是太好了 依照传统
That's actually pretty... good. Old school.
故事都是以真爱结尾的
Stories often turn on true love.
这不是故事 爱丽儿
Not a story, Ariel.
但这不会持续很久 不会的
But it won't last. No, no, no, no, no.
他们的故事被改写了
Their stories have been changed.
如果你希望他们真得醒来的话
If you want to get 'em back for good,
他们必须要走出之前的故事
they have to reject these new stories
并且毁掉那些护身符
and... and d-destroy these talismans.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表