剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Or James McKelvie?
或是那个凯尔特历史专家格里芬·格里芬多
Or the... the Celtic history expert Griffin Griffould?
-我打赌你自己都发不好音 -我害怕
- I bet you can't even pronounce... - I'm afraid!
我害怕用自己的真名
I'm afraid to use my real name!
因为那样子我就再也无法假装都是我父亲的错了
Because then I can't pretend it's my father's fault anymore.
我可以忍♥受过去的我是个失败者
I could live with being a failure in my old life.
但我害怕新的我是个失败者
But I was too afraid to be a failure in my new one.
我父亲一直教导我 如果你要和恶魔作战
My daddy always taught me if you're gonna fight the devil,
那就要近其身
you got to bring him in close.
因为你要先就控制他了
'Cause you can't take him to the ground
你才能彻底打败他
unless you get ahold of him first.
实话是很伤人的
The truth hurts.
而我看着他眼里的光芒逝去
And I watched the light go out of his eyes.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-它死了吗 -没有
- Is it dead? - Nope.
但它即将生不如死
But it's gonna wish it was.
我们怎么知道你是真的
How do we know it's the real you?
秘鲁之后我就没和你们在一起
I didn't stay with you guys after Peru...
因为我不知道我能不能完成任务
Because I didn't know if I could get the job done.
我又不想让你们看见我失败
And I didn't want you to see me fail.
实话能束缚它
The truth binds it.
秘鲁之后我就没和你们在一起了
I didn't stay with you after Peru
因为我要证明我一个人也能做好
because I wanted to prove that I could do it alone.
我喜欢和你们在一起
I liked having you there.
但我知道你们认为我很弱
But I knew you thought I was sick.
-我们走 -那能关住它吗
- Let's go. - Think that'll hold it?
一旦它被关在里面 没有人形可以转移
Once it's locked in without a body to shift into,
它就永远跑不掉
it'll never be free.
艾萨克在哪里 有人见到艾萨克吗
Where's Isaac? H-has anybody seen Isaac?!
安迪 你是怎么回事
Andy, what the hell is wrong with you?!
你让我们炸了那个洞穴
You told us to blow the hole.
我一直在那边和警官谈话
I've been down there talking to the sheriff.
他来了 我一直跟她说工人们
She showed up, and I've been talking the workers
刚从你差点引起的暴♥乱♥里走出来
out of a riot that you damn near started.
你怎么回事啊 小子
What's the matter with you, boy?!
我真的厌倦了这种事情
I am really getting tired of all this.
你怎么回事
What happened to you?
说实话
The truth.
实话就是
The truth is...
我不再在乎你知不知道事实真♥相♥
I don't care if you know the truth anymore.
我不需要你的认可
I don't need your approval.
再见 老爹
Bye, Pop.
一二三 三名图书馆员
One, two, three librarians.
谢了 伙计 感谢你们的信任
Cheers, mate. Thanks for the confidence.
-好奇问一下 -霍克勒诺特
- Just out of curiosity... - Hoklonote.
非常强大的敌人 干得漂亮
Very powerful enemy. Nicely done.
我想你已经把那东西永久的封印起来了
I take it you've locked that thing away for good?
那么 很好 各归各位 都回到所属的地方了
Then, well, everybody is back where they belong.
团队恢复正常了吗
Is the team functioning together again?
你们的问题都解决了吗
You worked out all your issues?
我想是的 都解决了
I think so, yeah.
很好
Good.
我就知道你们可以自己解决
I knew you could do it alone.
一切都令人满意吗
Everything work out satisfactorily?
是 你觉得我们是在说谎吗
Yeah. Thought we covered that?
不是 我是说
No, I was referring
任务以外的那部分
to the extracurricular part of the mission.
嗯
Yeah.
都挺好的
It's all good.
都挺好的
It's all good.
父亲和儿子 复杂的关系
Fathers and sons... Complicated dynamic.
那是 那是一种处理方式 詹金斯
That's, uh that's one way to put it, Jenkins.
斯通先生
Mr. Stone, uh...
我走过许多不该走的路
I've walked places I should never have gone.
我见多很多事情 也经历过很多事情
I have seen things and done things...
我认为
Uh, uh, my point being...
我们无法决定我们的出身
We cannot help where we come from,
但我们能选择如何去体现
but we can choose how it manifests itself.
你是在说人的出身
You're saying what we're made up of...
不同于人的教养
Is different than what we're made of.
我是在说 家家有本难念的经
I'm saying family ain't easy.
但还得说 其他的事情也不容易
But, then again, neither is anything else.
喝茶去
Tea.
奥利弗·汤普森博士 著
雅各布·斯通博士 著
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表