剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
因为看到整只怪物 会让人发疯
because seeing the entire beast has been known to drive men mad.
千手章鱼在古时曾被召唤过
The Hybristic was summoned in ancient times
用来屠♥杀♥那些试图推♥翻♥主人的人
to quell those who thought of
overthrowing their masters.
它会被明显表现出的
It is attracted by overt displays
傲慢 狂妄 自大所吸引
of pride, hubris, ego.
当这些情绪大量出现时
It appears when such ego is on display...
它就会出来吞噬它们
and devours it.
首先 关掉能源
First things first... we should turn the power off.
上校 请把这三个断路器扔了
Colonel, please throw those three breakers...
红 蓝 红
red, blue, red.
我们要把这个弄明白
We're gonna figure this out.
噢 我懂了 因为我要解决这个问题了
Oh, I know... because I'm going to solve it.
我是露西·莱昂 我会搞定的
I'm Lucy Lyon, and I will solve it.
这应该能起作用的
That should... do it.
但是并没有 还是开着
But it didn't. It's still on.
它好像被一些我们看不见的东西供应着能量
It's like it's being powered by something we can't see.
是空间裂缝
It's the dimensional rift.
裂缝被撕扯开了 能量更强了
Now that it's been torn open, it's stronger.
这是个反馈回路
It's a feedback loop.
加速器维持裂缝的存在
The... The accelerator keeps the rift open,
裂缝中放出的能量维持加速器运转
and the rift powers the weird physics of the accelerator.
我们把它打开吧
We turn it up.
打开
Turn it up?
我不赞成 我们把詹金斯找来吧
I vote against that! Let's call Jenkins.
不 我们把它加速 直到电荷无差
No, we speed it up so fast that
there's no charge differential.
就像把交流电转换成直流电
It'll be like turning an alternating current into a direct current.
好吧 但电荷无差之后
Okay, but with no charge differential,
磁性材料就会失去能源
the magnets will stop being fed.
但是 通过从裂缝中吸走更多的能量
But... But by drawing more power from the rift,
我们可能会
we run the risk
在两界间打通一个暂时的通道
of punching a permanent hole between two worlds.
哇 信息量好大 没什么好事
Wow. That is a whole lot of bad crammed into one small sentence.
不 会起作用的 这会是一个前所未有的壮举
No, it'll work, and it'll be epic.
露西
Lucy?
你要考虑一下
You need to think about this.
即使我们不打通
Even if we don't punch a hole,
会释放出好多辐射
we'll release so much radiation
我们不得不将辐射释放到大气中
that we'll have to vent into the atmosphere.
你为什么要阻止我
Why are you trying to stop me?!
因为你在使用魔法
Because you are doing magic,
而且你根本不懂那有多危险
and... and you don't understand how dangerous it is.
也许我懂呢 不管怎样 我是用过魔法的
Maybe I do understand it. After all, I actually did magic.
也许我们该冷静一下 出去
Maybe we should calm down, go outside,
坐成一圈打打鼓
sit in on a drum circle.
- 打鼓- 我不知道
- A drum circle? - I don't know!
我上的是军校
I went to a military academy!
不 我要解决这个 你省省吧
No! I'm going to solve this... save the whole freakin' school.
我知道解决问题所需要的数学原理 科学原理 还有魔法原理
I've got the math, the science. I even have the magic.
总有一天我会拿到诺贝尔奖的 我能搞定这个
I'm going to win a Nobel Prize one day, so I can do this!
露西
Lucy?!
不
No!
不 不 贝尔德
No! No! Baird!
露西
Lucy!
我们得把她弄回来
We have to get her back.
把谁弄回来
Get who back?
露西 她被怪物抓走了
Lucy. She was taken by the monster.
露西被抓走了
Lucy was taken?
我们只要 激活裂缝
We activate the rift,
进去把她弄回来就行
and then we go in, and we get her.
哇哇哇 停停停
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
谁也不能到空间裂缝里去
Nobody is going into a dimensional rift.
你要用这个吗
Are you using these?
- 不 - 好的
- No. - Okay.
关于打开裂缝 有个问题
One problem with opening the rift right now.
动员会正在体育馆举♥行♥
The pep rally... it's being held in the gym.
那是地图上的标记点之一
It's one of the spots on the map.
所以说呢
What does that mean?
我们认出了那个怪兽
Well, we identified the monster.
它会被明显的自大引来
It's attracted to overt displays of ego.
所有的那些大学生
All those college kids
觉得他们自己的队伍是密歇根州最棒的吧
thinking their team can beat Michigan?
那简直就是一顿美味
It'll be a feast.
现在打开裂缝的想法简直是蠢出新高度
It would be the height of folly to open the rift right now.
我们得把它关上 而且是永远地关上
We need to close it and close it for good.
你能关上吗
Can you close it?
我们发现了一个仪式 仪式上要用到鼠尾草
We found a ritual. It involves sage.
不
Nope.
这是负责任的做法
It is the responsible thing to do.
我不管
I don't care.
这个的距离和其他的都不一样
This distance is different than all the rest of them.
卡珊德拉 如果我们打开了裂缝
Cassandra, if we open the rift,
我们会将整个学校置于危险之中
we endanger the entire school.
听着 我知道你想找到露西
Look, I know you want to find Lucy,
但我们不能拿所有学生的安全冒险
but we can't risk the safety of all those students.
我已经说了 “不”
And I said, "No."
我很抱歉 但你不能做出这个决定
I'm sorry, but you don't get to make this call.
你想知道我在做图书馆员时
You want to know the most important thing
学到的最重要的事情是什么吗
I've learned being a Librarian?
那就是
Is that there's a difference
做最好的事和做正确的事不是一回事
between doing what's best and doing what's right.
现在 我做过了一次最好的事
Now, I did what was best once,
我发现我做错了
and... I was wrong.
所以现在 我要做我认为正确的事了
So this time, I want to do what I know is right.
伊芙 我是个图书馆员
Eve, I'm a Librarian.
我们要去找露西
And we're gonna go after Lucy.
我和你一起
I'm with you.
我也是
Yeah.
没有我 你会陷入困境的
Like you're gonna get in trouble without me.
那 既然这样
Well, then...
我们需要个计划
we need a plan.
好
Okay.
嗯 露西说每次怪物出现的时候
So, Lucy said she could detect energy surges
她都能探测到能量波动
every time the monster appeared...
在这五个地方
these five places.
所以这些都是潜在的入口
So those are all potential access points.
所以我们召唤这些怪兽
So we summon the monster,
理论上讲 我应该能用加速器
and in theory, I should be able to use the accelerator
打开一个缝隙通往它所在的维度
to punch a hole into its home dimension.
然后我们去找到她
And then we go get her.
嗯 那 我们怎么召唤一个吞噬自大的
Okay, so, how do we summon a monster that feeds on...
怪物
…ego?
什么?=
What?
假如我要去当诱饵
If I am going to be bait,
为什么我们在一辆高尔夫球车里 却不是 呃 法拉利
why are we in a golf cart and not, say, a Ferrari?
因为我们得离近一些 好吗
Because we got to get close, all right?
贝尔德 你就位了吗
Baird, you in place?
好了 等我的指示
Yeah. Wait for my word.
好哒 那是最后一个了
Okay. That's the last one.
把这些围成一个圈 我在维度结界最弱的地方
By placing these in a circle, I've created a magnetic field
建立了一个磁力场
at the weakest point of the dimensional barrier.
斯通要用分光计在怪物出现的地方
Stone will use the spectrometer to get the energy signature
找到能量标志
from the monster when it appears,
我要用它拨到正确的维度
and I'll use that to dial into the right dimension.
只要他们能保证怪物的持续出现
As long as they can keep the monster appearing,
那个裂缝就会一直开着
the rift should stay open,
然后他们能引开那怪物足够长的时间
and they'll distract the monster long enough.
我就能和露西一起回来
And I can come back with Lucy.
不
No.
是我
I can.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表