剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
还我土地 还我土地
Off our land! Off our land!
还我土地 还我土地
Off our land! Off our land!
还我土地 还我土地
Off our land! Off our land!
还我土地 还我土地
Off our land! Off our land!
还我土地 还我土地
- Off our land! Off our land!
-你会破坏我们的土地
- Man: You'll destroy what is not yours!
一爆♥炸♥他们就激动了
The blasts always get them riled up.
是 告诉他们这是人类进步的声音
Yeah, tell them it's the sound of progress!
早上好 老板
Good morning, Boss!
好什么好
What the hell's so good about it?!
按目前这进展 我们永远
Pace we're going, we ain't
别想把那池子抽干填平
never gonna get that damn pond drained!
我们还在等最后的批文 艾萨克
Well, we're still waiting on that last permit, Isaac.
抗♥议♥的民众拖慢了整个工程
Protesters slowing everything down.
我们拿到这活儿 靠的就是
We got this job based on our reputation
-我们的速度 动作迅速 -这可是俄克拉荷马州呢
- for being fast... real fast. - It's Oklahoma.
你比谁都清楚 这儿的人
You know better than anyone how the locals
-有多重视他们部落的土地和古老建筑 -是 我知道
- feel about their tribal lands and whatnot. - Yeah, I do.
就该啥都不给他们
Never should've given those people anything anyway.
听着 我要你落实最后的工程
Now, look, I want you to lay this last section,
抽干那个该死的池子 完成这票工作
get that damn pond drained and finish this job,
否则 那些大佬们
otherwise, those gassers
就要重新找施工队了
are gonna be looking for a whole new crew.
-只要批文一下来
- Soon as that last permit comes in,
我们就 -我拿到批文了
we'll be... - I got the permit.
记录上没有这文件啊
Well, records say it ain't on file.
我说我拿到了 安迪 那就是拿到了
Well, if I say I got it, Andy, I got it.
你只要继续干活就好 行吗
You just go on and do your job, will you?
你是老板你说了算
You're the boss.
安迪
Andy?!
撑住 我们马上来救你
Hang on! We're coming for you!
绳子和梯子 快拿绳梯过来
Rope and ladder! Go get rope and ladder!
支持住 安迪
Hold on there, Andy!
抓住绳子 安迪
Get ahold of that, Andy!
快 把他拉上来
Come on, get him up there.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Oh, yeah.
我想就是撞到头了
Yeah, I think I just hit my head.
好了 带他过去那边坐着 给他倒点水
All right, sit him down over there, get him some water.
来
Come on.
图书馆员
塌方之下
图书馆员
下一页
Next page.
下一页
Next page.
我给你到了点补充剂
I brought you some more fuel.
谢谢你
Oh, well, thank you.
这个神秘项目你已经忙活好一段时间
Been working on this secret project for a while now,
这个神秘项目你已经忙活好一段时间
Been working on this secret project for a while now,
只是
which...
只是
which...
如果你愿意分享一下的话 就没那么神神秘秘了
Wouldn't be so secret if you shared it with someone.
如果你愿意分享一下的话 就没那么神神秘秘了
Wouldn't be so secret if you shared it with someone.
如果你愿意分享一下的话 就没那么神神秘秘了
Wouldn't be so secret if you shared it with someone.
我在写关于殖民建筑的学术评论
I'm writing an academic criticism on Colonial Architecture.
我在写关于殖民建筑的学术评论
I'm writing an academic criticism on Colonial Architecture.
用你所知的一切关于荷兰人对
Take everything you know about Dutch influence
用你所知的一切关于荷兰人对
Take everything you know about Dutch influence
哈德逊山谷的影响的知识 大力批评一番
on the Hudson Valley... Throw it out the window.
哈德逊山谷的影响的知识 大力批评一番
on the Hudson Valley... Throw it out the window.
哈德逊山谷的影响的知识 大力批评一番
on the Hudson Valley... Throw it out the window.
我会尽力的
I'll try my best.
我会尽力的
I'll try my best.
哈德逊山谷里的胡格诺派教♥徒♥
一代加尔文宗如何定义一座百年传统建筑
奥利弗·汤普森博士 著
我会尽力的
I'll try my best.
哈德逊山谷里的胡格诺派教♥徒♥
一代加尔文宗如何定义一座百年传统建筑
奥利弗·汤普森博士 著
奥利弗·汤普森博士
"Dr. Oliver Thompson."
哈德逊山谷里的胡格诺派教♥徒♥
一代加尔文宗如何定义一座百年传统建筑
奥利弗·汤普森博士 著
奥利弗·汤普森博士
"Dr. Oliver Thompson."
你还是用假名发表文章
You're still publishing under fake names.
你知道 你现在可以用你自己的名字了
You know, you can be you now.
这个嘛 这些假名我花了很多心血的
Well, I worked really hard on these identities.
总监 Jophy
这个嘛 这些假名我花了很多心血的
Well, I worked really hard on these identities.
总监 Jophy
现在他们都有了自己的名气
You know, they have their own reputations.
总监 Jophy
现在他们都有了自己的名气
You know, they have their own reputations.
发表文章更有效力 再加上 你知道的
Helps get the work out there, plus, you know...
这个神秘的图书馆
Secret library.
是 但弗林还只是图书馆员的时候
Yeah, but Flynn did all sorts of research and seminars
他也做各种各样的研究 也参加研讨会
when he was the only librarian.
我觉得这样挺好
This works for me.
谁想看电影
Who's up for movies?
我有《黑夜》《白天》《黎明》《国土》
I've got "Night," "Day," "Dawn," "Land,"
还有《活死人之城》
and "City of the living dead."
真不敢相信 我们终于把图书馆恢复正常了
Unbelievable... We finally get the library back,
而你只想要使用放映厅
and you just want to use the theater.
对啊 电影也是书啊 而且画面感更好
Yeah, movies are just books with better pictures
又没有那么多字啊
and less of those words and stuff.
谁的剪贴簿
Anybody else's individual...
-没有 -那这是谁的任务
- No. - So, who's it for?
行了 能有多糟
Come on. How bad is it?
我十分担忧
I am concerned.
你担心过了头了
Oh, you're past concerned.
你心烦意乱时表情非常明显
You have a tell when you're very upset.
就是这副嘴脸
There it is.
我承认我从未听说过
Well, I admit I've never heard of anything
图书馆曾经有过类似的事情发生
happening like this in the history of the library.
各个房♥间总是按照一定的顺序排列
I mean, rooms rearrange but always
而不是现在这样的随机乱排
with some order, not this random jumble.
我敢冒昧地说 有些房♥间其实已经丢失了
I would venture to say that some rooms may actually be missing.
而且或许卡森先生
And perhaps Mr. Carsen...
已经清楚表明他不会和我们一起留下来
Made it clear he will not be joining us.
他忙着捕获他的古物
He's on his artifact hunt.
剪贴簿出任务了
Clippings book went off.
在俄克拉何马州 瓦格纳附近 地表出现了巨大的裂缝
There's a giant rift in the earth near Wagner, Oklahoma.
那儿离我长大的地方只有几百英里原
Okay. It's only a couple hundred miles from where I grew up.
地表出现神秘裂缝 我觉得是有鬼作怪
Mysterious rift in the earth... I call poltergeist.
我负责这个
I've got this one.
罗杰斯和海默斯坦的经典之作:俄克拉荷马》
改变了以往美国音乐剧的轻松喜剧风格,其影响达20年之久
琼斯先生单独前往俄克拉荷马州
Uh, Mr. Jones alone in Oklahoma
罗杰斯和海默斯坦的经典之作:俄克拉荷马》
改变了以往美国音乐剧的轻松喜剧风格,其影响达20年之久
简直就是罗杰斯和海默斯坦的经典之作
is a version of the Rogers and Hammerstein classic
罗杰斯和海默斯坦的经典之作:俄克拉荷马》
改变了以往美国音乐剧的轻松喜剧风格,其影响达20年之久
简直就是罗杰斯和海默斯坦的经典之作
is a version of the Rogers and Hammerstein classic
-前所未见 -我不知道
- no one should ever see. - I don't know.
我的意思是 过去几个月里
I mean, uh, we've done pretty good
我们独自完成任务都做得挺好的
the last couple of months on our own.
或许我们四个一起行动的话
Maybe if the four of us went together...
不 是你们三个
Nope, the three of you are.
我要和詹金斯一起修复图书馆
I've got a broken library to fix with Jenkins.
你们现在都是称职的图书馆员了
You're all full librarians now.
既然你们都回来了 如果彼此之间
Since you've come back, you've had issues
合作有问题的话
working together as a team again.
你们就解决问题 但得由你们自己解决
You need to figure that out, but between yourselves.
不能依赖我来命令你们行事
Can't rely on me just ordering you around.
-严格来讲 现在就是在命令我们了 -快去
- Technically, that is just ordering us around. - Go!
那样做错了吗
Was that wrong?
是错了
That was wrong.
我该一起去吗 不 我不该去
I should go, right? No, I shouldn't.
我应该坐下闭嘴
I should just sit down and shut up.
谢谢你激励士气的讲话 詹金斯
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表