剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
回到加利福利亚州 和你住在一起
Coming back to California and moving in with you --
压力比我预期要大得多
it's been harder than I anticipated.
郝尔希镇对我来说就是一切 肖恩
Hershey meant - everything to me, Shaun.
我下了人生最大的赌注回到那里
I took the biggest chance of my life going back there.
但是它变样了
And then it just went away.
脑深层刺♥激♥术
Deep brain stimulation
可以用来治疗厌食症
was used to treat anorexia.
你想用脑部手术来治疗精神疾病吗
You want to use brain surgery for a psychiatric disorder?
美国食品药品管理局并未允许用此治疗厌食症
DBS isn't FDA-approved for anorexia treatment here.
这个办法不可行
It's not a real option.
我的妻子决定不进行瓣膜修复手术
My wife's decided against the valve-repair surgery,
她想先做脑深层刺♥激♥手术
at least until she's tried the deep brain stimulation.
你不能参与手术
You won't be a part of the surgery.
或任何我的手术
Or any of my surgeries.
你绕过我 直接接触病人
You went around me, directly to the patient.
你把我踢出你的手术
You're booting me off your service?
BGM: I Feel It All by Feist
♪ I feel it all, I feel it all ♪
♪ The wings are wide, the wings are wide ♪
♪ Wild card in sight, wild card in sight ♪
它很 亲近人
He's... very affectionate.
是啊
Yeah.
猫很聪明独♥立♥
Cats are smart and independent.
我觉得我的第一只宠物
I don't think my first pet
最好别让我过敏
should be something I'm allergic to.
你知道蟒不会绞杀它们的猎物吗
Did you know constrictors don't crush their prey?
是通过造成动脉循环崩溃杀死猎物的
They induce arterial circulatory collapse.
♪ I feel it all, I feel it all ♪
♪I feel it all, I feel it all ♪
它就叫休伯特吧
He looks like a Hubert.
酸碱度应保持在
The PH should be maintained
7.1至7.3之间
within a range of 7.1 to 7.3.
我们应该加三滴除氯灵
And we're supposed to add 3 drops of Klor-out
中和自来水中的酸
to neutralize the tap water.
别担心 休伯特
Don't worry, Hubert.
爸爸表达爱的方式不同而已
Daddy just shows his love in a different way.
你一个月没来 以为用店里买♥♥的派
No. You don't come by for a month, and then you think
就可以蒙混过关吗
a store-bought pie is gonna make it all right?
这是从农贸市场上买♥♥的
It's from the Farmer's Market.
好吧 给我
Fine. Hand it over.
快进来
Bring it in.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
她怎么样了
How is she?
你怎么不告诉我情况这么糟了呢
Why didn't you tell me things were getting so bad?
-不然我早就来了 -你很忙
- I would have come. - You're busy.
为了你我总是有时间的 凯
I will always make time for you, Kay.
那好 我们没喝完
Good, 'cause you're not leaving
这瓶梅洛红酒 你就别想走
until the three of us finish a bottle of Merlot.
你联♥系♥那个肿瘤科医生
Did you call that oncologist
一种能影响癌细胞自我复♥制♥方式的医学用剂
去试新的卵巢癌PARP抑制剂吗
doing the new ovarian cancer PARP-I trial?
收治我的医生说我的肿瘤标志物不对
The intake doctor said I don't have the right tumor markers.
那你需要再去找你的
Then you need to go back to your hos--
我的
My --
我的诊疗团队上周把我安排到临终关怀了
My team put me on hospice last week.
你要一剂吗♥啡♥吗
Do you want a dose of morphine?
没事 能忍♥住
No. I got it.
过一会儿就好
Just give it a minute to pass.
她的医生不停增加剂量
Her doctors keep upping the dosage,
但现在已经没有用了
but it's not helping anymore.
所有都没用了
Nothing is.
我的大学室友一年前
My college roommate was diagnosed
被诊断出卵巢癌晚期
with stage 4 ovarian cancer a year ago.
她已经进行了六轮卡铂-紫杉醇化疗
She's had six cycles of Carbo-Taxol
由于病灶弥散没有进行肿瘤细胞减灭术
without cyto-reductive surgery due to widespread disease.
化疗不起作用后就没再做了
They stopped chemo when she stopped responding.
她最多还有一个月
She has a month at most.
非常抱歉听到这个消息 克莱尔
Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that, Claire.
我也是
As am I.
我想你不是来寻求同情的
And I assume you're not here just seeking sympathy.
我又看了一遍她的片子 她无法被治愈
I have reviewed her scans and she can't be cured,
但她的疼痛主要来源于这个
but this metastatic lesion extending through her diaphragm
穿透她横膈膜的转移病灶
is causing most of her pain.
由于血管情况复杂 她的主刀医生
Her surgeon has ruled out removing it
已经排除了手术移除
due to vascular complexity.
但我觉得或许可以做腹腔镜减瘤术
But I think laparoscopic debulking is possible.
很难 但是有可能
Difficult, but possible.
我知道你对我很生气
I know you're upset with me,
但她 她是我朋友 她很痛苦
but sh-she's my friend and she's in pain.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我今天会看她的
I'll take a look at her today.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要外科医生
We need a surgeon over here!
他从工地的楼梯上摔下
He fell down the stairs at a construction site
手里拿着射钉枪
while holding a nail gun.
立即做床边头部X光 有其他伤处吗
Portable head X-ray, stat. Any other injuries?
没有 把它拔下来贴个创可贴就行
Nah. Just yank it off and slap a Band-Aid.
-有感觉无力吗 -没有
- Any weakness? - No.
好 听我指令
All right. On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
现在给你贴创可贴吧
Let's get you that Band-Aid.
在家用老虎钳就可以拔♥出♥来♥
We could have done that for free at home
还不需要花钱
with a pair of vise grips.
你们不是为我们的设备花钱
You don't pay for our equipment.
而是花钱让我们告诉你们他很走运
You pay for me to tell you that he got lucky.
只是表面伤
It's superficial.
他的血压在下降
His pressure's dropping.
-感觉晕吗 -感觉哪里受伤了
- You feeling faint? - A little banged up.
他还有别的伤
All right, something else is going on.
把他侧着翻过来
Let's log-roll him.
我哥哥怎么了
What's wrong with my brother?
肋部有一处刺伤
I see a puncture wound in his flank.
他的腹腔也有一颗钉子
There's a nail in his abdomen, too.
把他送去手术室
Let's get him up to the O.R.
有多痛
How bad is the pain?
也许是六级吧
Maybe a six.
她在说谎
She's lying.
她藏得很好
She, uh, hides it well,
但她一直都在忍♥受剧痛
but she's in terrible pain all the time.
但克莱尔说在梅伦德斯医生
But Claire said you're not out of options
说没办法前就还有希望
until Dr. Melendez says you are.
那我有希望吗
So, am I?
我觉得我们能减轻你的疼痛
I think we can make things a little easier for you.
什么时候
How soon?
我和朴医生今天就给你动手术
Dr. Park and I will do it today.
那克莱尔呢
What about Claire?
因为她我才来这的
I came here because of her.
朴医生非常优秀
Dr. Park is excellent.
请放心
You're in very capable hands.
当我的医生都放弃我时 克莱尔找到了办法
When my doctors gave up on me, Claire found a way.
我信任她 没有她我不做手术
I trust her. I won't do this surgery without her.
朴医生和布朗医生会一起为你做手术准备
Dr. Park and Dr. Browne will prep you for surgery.
再试一次
Now try that again.
教我
Show me.
-直着出去 -直着
- Straight. - Straight.
直着出去 对
Straight. Yeah.
差点成功了
Oh, almost.
现在收回来
And pull back up.
很好
That's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
钉子完全刺破了肾脏
The nail completely ruptured the kidney.
肾门也破了
Renal hilum's blown, too.
持针器穿4-0的缝线
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表