剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
就算是你也不相信
even you don't believe that.
厨房♥很干净
Kitchen's clean,
剩饭剩菜在冰箱里
leftovers are in the fridge.
你怎么样
How you doing?
挺好
Fine.
只是有点头昏
I just got a little lightheaded.
平衡感还没有恢复正常
Balance isn't quite back to normal.
既然你现在感觉好点了
Well, now that you're feeling a little better,
想看看《愤怒的公牛》吗
you want to watch "Raging Bull"?
不想
No.
好吧 下次再看
Okay. Another time.
不
No.
我不能这样下去
I can't do this.
我们可以慢慢来
We can take it slow.
能陪着你我就很开心了 就像这样
I'm -- I'm happy to just be here with you, like this.
不 我不能像这样待在这里
No. I can't -- I can't be here like this.
我不希望你
I-I-I don't want you to f...
我只是 我不想
I just... I don't want to...
抱歉 我只是 我想请你离开
I'm sorry. I just -- I need you to go, please.
贾丝从她五岁的时候每天都拉小提琴
Jas practiced violin every day since she was 5.
她非常信任我会做正确的事情
She put all her faith in me to do the right thing, and...
我以为我是对的 我
I thought I did. I --
肖恩不在乎 他
Shaun didn't care. He --
他不知道她的梦想 他只知道她的症状
He didn't see her dreams. He just saw her symptoms.
有时候那可能是错误的选择
Sometimes that'll be the wrong choice.
我规培的第二年 有一个住院医生
My second year in the program, there was this resident.
她有点怪异
She was kind of weird.
她穿着漫画T恤
She wore comic book T-shirts,
每顿午餐都吃得一模一样
always ate the exact same lunch.
但她很聪明
But she was smart.
她每次做手术表现得
She would get surgeries and knock 'em out of the park
都十分精彩
over and over again.
我无法忍♥受她
Couldn't stand her.
然后有一天我意识到我在和她竞争
And one day I realized I was competing against her,
但她并没有和我竞争
but she wasn't competing against me.
她把时间花在观察 提问
She spent her time observing, asking questions,
以及成为一位伟大的外科医生上
preparing herself to be a great surgeon.
是吗
Is she?
利姆医生是国内最好的创伤外科医生之一
Dr. Lim is one of the best trauma surgeons in the country.
-梅伦德斯医生 -布朗医生
- Dr. Melendez. u202d- Dr. Browne.
利姆医生
Dr. Lim.
今天手术很成功
Nice save today.
我听说了 做得很棒 布朗医生
I heard. Yes, good work, Dr. Browne.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
你知道她判断失误了
You know she showed bad judgment.
你有什么要说的 直接说出来
You got something to say, just say it.
想喝一杯吗
Want to grab a beer?
想
Yes.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yes.
很抱歉我昨天发火了
I'm so sorry for my outburst yesterday.
我现在没事了
I'm fine now.
我有事 肖恩
I'm not, Shaun.
回到加利福利亚州 开始新的工作
Coming back to California and starting a new job
然后和你住在一起
and moving in with you --
让我压力很大
it's been so stressful,
比我预期要大得多
harder than I anticipated.
你要搬出去
You're moving out.
不 我没有要搬出去
No, I'm not moving out.
我们还在处于磨合阶段
We are still figuring out each other's quirks.
是的
Oh, yes.
和你住在一起很难
You're very difficult to live with.
我知道我很健忘
I know I forget stuff a lot,
有时候我会大吼大叫
and sometimes I snap and yell.
我保证我会努力改掉
I promise to work on that.
我不需要你做出任何改变
And I don't need you to change,
但我要确保你知道
but I do need to know that you know
你非常烦人
you're annoying as hell.
我要知道你会试着让步
I need to know that you'll try to compromise.
我不用单层的厕纸
I don't think I can use one-ply toilet paper.
你要用双层的真是太对了
Oh, no, you were so right about two-ply.
贵个一块五完全值得
Totally worth the extra $1.50.
也许杯子可以摆在盘子右边
But maybe the cups can go to the right of the plates.
偶尔
Sometimes.
既然东西都拿出来了
Well, everything's unpacked.
我们就正式搬进来一起住了
We're officially moved in together.
我去把这些丢进回收垃圾的地方
I'm gonna take these down to the recycling.
而且我可能不会把所有东西物归原位
And I know I probably didn't put everything in the right place,
但我们可以一起重新整理一下
but maybe we can rearrange it together.
这个主意我很喜欢
I like that idea very much.
BGM: Tonight Tonight by Mondo Cozmo
♪ All I am is all I need ♪
♪ And these city-boy blues and these suicide queens ♪
♪ And I said what I said 'cause I love you so much ♪
♪ Now I'm pulling these wires on this cross-city bus ♪
♪ Cause tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight ♪
♪ Yeah, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight ♪
♪ All I want is what I can't take ♪
♪ But tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight ♪
这个主意我非常喜欢
I like that idea very much.
♪ Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight ♪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表