剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我能快速问你个重要的问题吗
Can I ask you something important really quickly?
-我找杰瑞德有事 -就是关于他的
- I need to find Jared! - This is about Jared.
他没事吧
How is he?
你想问的就这个
Is that your important question?
毕竟 这是他最后一天
It's just... It's his last day.
抱歉 快去忙吧
No, I'm sorry. Uh, you should go.
就
Just...
代我向他问好
Say hello to him for me, okay?
你好
Hello.
还有 你今天还没结束
Also, your day is not over.
哈里得的不是精神分♥裂♥症
Harry doesn't have schizophrenia.
他得的是脑瘤
He has a brain tumor.
你去见格拉斯曼了吗
Did you go and see Glassman?
是的 我就是见了他才想到的
Yes, that's where I got the idea.
哈里的肿瘤不是致命的
Harry's tumor won't kill him,
但切除肿瘤可能会让他
but removing it might change him back
变回原来的自己
to who he was before.
我觉得安德鲁斯应该不介意
I was hoping Andrews wouldn't bother
实现他给丹佛打电♥话♥的威胁
following through on the threat to call Denver.
我那样做了 肖恩
I do this, Shaun,
我逼得他别无选择
and I really don't leave him any choice.
我们得让哈里做一次核磁共振来确认诊断
We need to bring Harry in for an MRI to confirm the diagnosis.
你得帮我找到他
You need to help me find him
因为我一个人做不到
because I can't do it alone.
你跟背驮式心脏移植的病人说手术不做了吗
Have you told the piggyback patient the surgery's off?
还没有
Not yet.
为什么
How come?
还没来得及去
I haven't gotten around to it.
是不是因为你在怀疑自己决定的正确性
Is it because you're wondering if you made the right call?
我不会做的
I'm not gonna do it.
聚四氟乙烯移植风险太大
The Teflon graft isn't worth the risk.
你在用主观意见做决定
That's a judgement call.
是的 这就是我的意见
Yeah. My judgement.
你这是偏见
Your judgement's biased.
-你的就不是了 -我的当然是
- And yours isn't? - Of course mine is.
但你的态度很明确
But as you've made quite clear,
你不在乎我的意见
mine doesn't matter.
你之所以有偏见 是因为一旦手术失败
You're biased because if this fails,
你的名声将会大打折扣
you will publicly pay a huge price
而手术如果成功了 对我是天上掉馅饼的好事
and if it succeeds, I will reap a huge windfall,
我想这两个结果都不是你喜闻乐见的
and I think both those scenarios are deeply unpleasant to you.
但问题归根结底在于
But the only issue that matters is,
你到底有没有这个能力完成手术
are you surgeon enough to pull this off?
我是相信你的
I think you are.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
从我的办公室出去
Get out of my office.
你好 我是肖恩·莫菲医生
Hello. I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
你见过哈里吗 他住在一个帐篷里
Have you seen Harry? He lives in a tent.
-身高大概一米八三 红头发 -他住在
- He's about 6-foot tall with red hair. - He lives in a...
他住在
He lives in a...
-你见过一个叫哈里的人吗 -你好
- Have you seen a guy named Harry? - Hello.
-没见过吗 -你见过哈里吗
- No? - Have you seen Harry?
你好
Hello.
你见过哈里吗 他住在
Have you seen Harry? He lives in a...
我们必须找到哈里 你不懂
We need to find Harry, you don't under...
你有没有 好吧你不懂
Have... Okay, you don't... ...understand.
好吧
Okay.
我们必须找到哈里
Okay, we... We need to find Harry.
哈里 哈里
Harry! Harry!
-肖恩 -好吧
- Shaun. - Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥哪根筋搭错了
What the hell is wrong with you?
我们必须找到
We need to find...
你好 哈里
Hello. Harry!
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 他需要帮助
Sorry, he needs help.
我们必须找到 我们必须
We need to find him. We need to...
-肖恩 肖恩 没事的 -有事
- Shaun, Shaun, it's okay. - It's not okay.
-肖恩 没事的 -有事
- Shaun. It's okay. - No.
有事的 我们必须找到哈里
It's not okay. We need to find Harry.
-我们必须找到他 -肖恩
- We need to find him. - Shaun.
求求你 求你们安静点
Okay, please be... Can you please be quiet?
出了点问题
We found an issue.
心脏附近有颗动脉瘤
An aneurysm near your heart.
意思是手术做不了了
So, we can't do the surgery?
我们有解决办法
We have a solution.
在我们原有计划上的小小增加
It's an addition to what we had originally planned.
聚四氟乙烯移植
Teflon graft.
终于可以开始给你作术前准备了 梅兰妮
Finally time to prepare you for your surgery, Melanie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
护士应该一会儿就到了
Nurse should be by shortly.
这次手术
This surgery...
已经很复杂了 现在又
It was already complicated, and now...
你对移植成功有多大的把握
How confident are you this graft will work?
手术总是有风险的
There are always risks.
但我相信我能成功
But I believe I can make it work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就这样 肖恩 抓紧了 很好
That's it, Shaun. Keep holding it. Good.
-抓紧 -很好
- Hold. - Good.
把眼睛闭上
Keep your eyes closed.
-好的 -摸着手术刀 肖恩
- Okay. - Feel the scalpel, Shaun.
我们得找到哈里
We need to find Harry.
-我知道 -不
- I know. - No.
肖恩 没事的
Hey, Shaun, it's okay.
有事
It's... It's not okay.
-我们得 得找到哈里 -肖恩
- We need to... We need to find Harry. - Hey. Hey, Shaun.
-我们得 -肖恩 看那儿
- We need... - Shaun! Look over there. Look.
记得哈里说过他有个朋友
Remember Harry said he had a friend.
哈里
Harry...
哈里和金鱼眼先生
Harry and Mr. Googly Eyes.
是的
Yes.
是的 哈里
Yes, Harry.
哈里
Har... Harry!
-哈里 -你要干嘛
- Harry! - What do you want?
这是我的家
This is... this is my home.
这是我家 你们走
My home! Go away!
我们不会进来的 哈里
We're not coming in, Harry.
我们诊断错了
Okay, we... We made a mistake,
我们想带你去做核磁共振 因为
and we want to run an MRI scan on you, because we...
总是弄错 总是找别人背锅
Always mistakes, always blaming others.
我知道你是医生 我知道
You see, I knew you were a doctor. I knew it. I knew it.
我们认为你有脑瘤 我们能帮你
We think you have a brain tumor. We can help you.
-没听到让你们走吗 -你跟我们回
- Didn't I say go away? - If we can just get you back...
-跟我们回 -给我走
- If we can just... - I said go away.
我说你们给我走
I said go away.
爱德华·奥斯汀·托马斯
Edward Austin Thomas.
你其实不是哈里
Harry is not who you really are.
你是爱德华·奥斯汀·托马斯
You are Edward Austin Thomas.
你住在布鲁克兰大街3458号♥
You live at 3458 Brookland Avenue.
我患有心理疾病
I have a neurological condition.
无法治愈
I will always have it.
你也有心理疾病
You have a neurological condition, too.
但是你的能被治愈
But yours can be cured.
只需要做手术
You just need some surgery,
你就能做回爱德华·奥斯汀·托马斯了
then you can be Edward Austin Thomas again.
你不是医生 对吗
You're not a doctor, are you?
我们走吧
Let's go.
手术刀
Knife.
做院长还有一点就是
Another thing about being president,
一刻都不能松懈
it's always your ass on the line.
但最后只是一位旁观者
But ultimately, you're just a bystander.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表