剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
-我很确定出血是由... -停
- I'm pretty sure the bleed was caused -- - Stop.
抱歉 我是说 请停下
I'm sorry. I meant...please stop.
我不想知道你的想法
I'd rather not know what you think.
那会造成确认偏差
It causes confirmation bias.
明白
Copy that.
我今早在汉诺威大街上见到你了吗
Did I see you on Hanover Street this morning?
我不知道
I...don't know.
你今早经过汉诺威大街了吗
Were you on Hanover Street this morning?
是的
Yes.
我走路来上班的
I walked to work.
你在路途中... 有看见什么...
Did you... see anything interesting...
有趣的事吗
on the walk?
肖恩
S-Shaun?
我们没法一边加急你的检测
We can't both expedite your results
一边回忆早间散步的事
and reminisce about our morning walks.
抱歉 继续吧
Sorry. Carry on.
你完全吓坏了 是不是
You're totally freaking out, aren't you?
不 我没有被吓坏
No, I'm not freaking out.
我的所有病患在等最终结果时
All my patients freak out
都会被吓得不轻
waiting for their final test results.
在48小时内 你不知道你是战胜了运气
For 48 hours, you don't know if you've won the lottery
还是说你只剩几个月可活
or...if you're gonna be dead in a few months.
我当时也被吓坏了
Hell, I freak out, too.
是我仅有的一次 感到如此无助
It's the only time I feel helpless.
治疗结束了
The treatment's over.
现在除了等待 无事可做
There's nothing left to do but...wait.
我有点紧张
I'm a little stressed.
你这番演讲 没什么帮助
That speech -- not helpful.
我的建议 接受它
My advice. Embrace it.
你现在经历的情感
You're experiencing emotions
是地球上仅有的少数人才能理解的
only a few people on Earth will ever understand.
是海明威会描写的那种
The kind Hemingway wrote about.
-我更偏向福克纳 -当然了
- I'm more of a Faulkner guy. - You would be.
-你不喜欢福克纳 -我不喜欢福克纳
- You don't like Faulkner? - No, I don't like Faulkner.
没人真的喜欢福克纳
Nobody really likes Faulkner.
我喜欢福克纳
I like Faulkner.
好吧
Right.
总之
Anyway...
如果你需要我做什么
if there's anything you need from me,
就算只是聊天
even if it's just to talk,
你有我的直线号♥码
you have my direct number.
随时打给我
Do not hesitate to use it.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
我想表达我的感激之情
And I would like to show my gratitude.
我知道我一直是个很难搞的患者
I know I haven't been the easiest patient to deal with.
不用了
That's not necessary.
如果你想
I mean, if you want,
你可以给癌症研究捐款
you can make a donation to cancer research.
我已经捐过了
I already donate.
我想感谢你 而不是全社会
I wanted to thank you, not society at large.
不如...你喝过麦卡伦25年雪莉桶威士忌吗
How about -- have you ever tried Macallan's Sherry Oak 25?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
而且我说了不用了
And I just said it's not necessary.
或者去奥哈伊过周末 我听说那里的水疗特别棒
How about a weekend in Ojai? I hear the spa is amazing.
-不就是不 -我不是想骚扰你
- No means no. - I'm not trying to molest you.
我只是想感谢你
I just want to thank you.
你已经感谢过了 而且不客气
And you have, and you are very welcome.
你为什么表现得像个控制狂一样
Why do you have to control every little thing?
我包里有胡椒喷雾 别逼我对你使用
I have pepper spray in my purse. Don't make me use it.
卡莉 手术室需要
Carly, I am gonna need 60 units
六十单位B型阳性红细胞
of type B-positive packed red blood cells held for O.R.
六十单位
60?
你是给患了血友病的大象做手术吗
You operating on a hemophiliac elephant?
我们的病患有九十多公斤重的神经纤维瘤
Our patient has a 200-pound neurofibroma.
好吧
Cool.
有不同类型的...
肿瘤里的血液比患者身上的还多
There's more blood in the tumor than the patient,
因此我们需要遵守《大量输血协议》
so we're gonna have to follow Massive Transfusion Protocol.
脊髓神经纤维瘤
皮肤神经纤维瘤
你...
You...
细胞和组织覆盖神经
你需要抗纤维蛋白溶解剂来控制出血
You might need antifibrinolytic agents to control the bleeding.
好主意 谢谢
That's a good idea. Thanks.
我可以研究一下血细胞回收技术
I could do some research on cell salvage techniques.
癌症风险很大 但如果我们...
Cancer is a risk, but if we were --
抱歉 肖恩
I'm sorry, Shaun.
梅伦德斯已经组建了一个大团队 所以...
Melendez has put together a pretty big team, so...
我们万事俱备
we have everything we need.
我和莫菲谈过了 他肯定看见我们了
I talked to Murphy. He definitely saw us.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
不是他说了什么 是他的表现
It's not what he said. It's how he acted.
他和我讲话 明显很不自在
He was clearly uncomfortable talking to me.
他跟每个人说话时都会不自在
He's uncomfortable talking to everyone.
我们得先下手为强
We need to get out in front of this.
抢在别人前面告诉安德鲁斯
Tell Andrews before someone else does.
我们得先搞清楚莫菲到底看到了什么
We need to figure out exactly what Murphy saw.
怎么做 不能直接问他
How? We can't just ask him
是否看到我们在做...
if he saw us making...
面包
bread.
我们直接问的话什么都问不出来
We're not gonna get anywhere with indirect questions.
我去跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
你觉得你对他的了解比我更深入
You think you can read him better than I can?
不 但如果一开始你不成功...
No, but if at first you don't succeed...
就让男人试试
Let the man try?
韩医生想见你们俩
Dr. Han wants to see you two.
-我俩吗 -没错
- Both of us? - Yep.
好吧
Yep.
请坐
Have a seat.
实际上 我们也一直想找你谈谈
Actually, we've been meaning to talk to you.
-重点是... -韩医生去见了医委会
- The issue is... - Dr. Han met with the Medical Board.
我们不会被停职或惩戒
We're not going to be suspended or reprimanded.
医院会代你们支付罚款
The hospital will pay fines on your behalf,
而你们则需要完成
and you'll need to complete
一些连续的教育课程
a few continuing education classes.
但总的来说 结果不错
But overall, not bad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
这是不是意味着我可以回到手术团队了
Does this mean I'm back on the surgical team?
不 没这个意思
No. It does not.
你已经让医委会相信了他很有能力
You convinced the Board that he's competent.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们发现了大问题 关于我们的小病人
We got a big problem. With our tiny patient.
我重新做了一下术前CT评估
I did a repeat assessment of the pre-op CT's
发现了一处蛛网膜下出血的痕迹
and found a trace subarachnoid bleed.
但是她头部并没有瘀伤
But there was no bruise on her scalp.
我知道
I know.
造成这种伤害的唯一可能就是
The only way she could get this injury
有人摇晃过她
is if someone shook her,
而且一定摇晃得非常剧烈
and they would have to shake her hard.
有人虐待过她
S-someone abused her.
不可能
No.
我高中就认识劳拉了
I've known Laura since high school.
她是我见过的最冷静
She's the most composed,
最随和的人了
even-tempered person I've ever met.
而且她对宝宝是全身心的投入
And she's totally devoted to that baby.
那孩子的父亲呢
What about the father?
她是通过捐献的精♥子♥受孕的
She conceived via a donor.
那保姆或者别的亲戚呢
A nanny, a relative,
或者帮过忙的男友
a-a boyfriend who's been helping out?
她为这个孩子等了很久
She waited so long for this --
只想一切都自己来
wanted to do everything herself.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表