剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
This is different.
但这是吉娜希望的
But this is what Gina wants.
所以她才让你做她委托人
I... I... It's why she made you her proxy.
不 我做她委托人是因为
No. I'm... I'm her proxy because she didn't think
她认为不应该让她妈妈和姐♥妹♥们♥
she should ask her mother and sisters
为了一个小手术从缅因州飞过来
to fly from Maine for a minor surgery.
你必须得联♥系♥他们
Look, you have to call them.
不 吉娜选择了你
No, Gina chose you.
你才是那个熟悉她 真正理解她的人
You are the one who knows her, who truly understands her.
她希望我们做什么
What would she want us to do?
我不 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我是说 怎么会有任何人
I mean, how... how can any man...
拜托 告诉我该做什么
Please, just tell me what to do.
我昨天才遇到她 我几乎不认识她
I met her yesterday. I barely know her.
所以你才能有客观性 你才能做出正确的决定
So you can be objective. You... you can make the right call.
不 吉娜并不是要选一个客观的人
No, Gina didn't choose someone to be objective.
-他选择了你 -拜托告诉我怎么做
- She chose you. - Please, just tell me what to do.
-我不能 -你必须告诉我 因为我不会
- I can't. - You have to! Because I won't.
我不能那样对她
I can't do that to her.
拜托 帮帮我
Please. Just... just help me.
不管你叫我做什么 我都会做
Whatever you say, that's... that's what I'll do.
不管你说什么
Whatever you say.
你同情我吗
Do you feel sorry for me?
为什么
Why would I?
上午11:40 值班28小时40分钟
摩根说莉亚对我好
Morgan says Lea is only nice to me
只是因为她同情我
because she feels sorry for me.
摩根知道她为什么对你好吗
Does Morgan have a theory for why Morgan is so nice to you?
说实话 已经不仅仅是对你好了
I'm being honest, which is better than nice.
切掉这个纤维组织
Cut this fibrinous tissue.
双相障碍
Bipolar.
有些女人把男人当做朋友
Some women put a guy in the friend zone
最后对待他更像宠物而非一个人
and they end up treating him more like a pet than a person.
摩根说的有道理 有些女人的确如此
Morgan has a point. Some women do that.
但只有跟莉亚谈谈才知道她是不是也那样
But the only way to find out if Lea does that is to talk to her.
伤口清理干净了
The wound is clean.
没有肉眼可见的感染
No more macroscopic signs of infection.
有脊椎神经损伤吗
Any spinal nerve damage?
在他醒来就知道了
Won't be able to tell until he wakes up.
中午12:21
他决定怎么做
What'd he decide?
他没有决定
He didn't.
他拒绝做出决定
He refused to make a decision.
他坚持让我替他决定
He, um, insisted that I do it for him.
她是真的很想成为母亲
She really wants to be a mom,
-所以我认为我们应该尽力 -不行
- so I think that we should try to... - No.
他选择让我来做这个决定
He chose me to make the decision.
她的生命比梦想更重要
Her life matters more than a dream.
做完整子♥宫♥切除
Do a full hysterectomy.
你说得对
You're right.
我们开始吧
Let's go.
她已经麻醉22小时了
She's already been under for 22 hours
我们还有很多活要干
and we got a lot more work to do.
精细组织剪和钳子
Metz and a forcep.
子♥宫♥骶韧带
E uterosacral ligament.
大号♥盘子
Large pan.
-时间 -4点10分
- Time? - 4:10.
她已经麻醉26小时10分钟了
She's been under 26 hours, 10 minutes.
好了 帮她缝合 然后叫她醒来
All right, let's close her up so we can wake her up.
我去通知她的丈夫
I'll go tell the husband.
不 让我去吧
No. I'll do it.
布朗医生 你来处理缝合
Dr. Browne, you take lead on the close.
动一下你的脚趾
Wiggle your toes.
每个脚趾都能动了
All 10 are going to market.
你很快就没事了
You're gonna be fine.
我的那个...
And, uh, w-what about my...
也会没事的
He'll be fine, too.
晚上6:13 值班35小时13分钟
谢谢你
Thank you.
别谢我
Oh, don't thank me.
这两位才是救了你的人
Those two are the ones who saved you.
靠他们自己
All on their own...
几乎
Almost.
发生什么了
What happened?
子♥宫♥内膜的病变比我们在影像上看到的
The endometrial lesions were much more invasive
更加严重
than we saw on the imaging.
为了清除所有病变 我们得在你的肠道外部
In order to remove them all, we needed to reconstruct
重建一个新的膀胱
a new bladder out of a section of your intestine.
所以我们得摘掉你的子♥宫♥
And we had to remove your uterus.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Honey, I am so sorry.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
现在我们已经解决了手术危机
Now that we've handled the surgical crisis,
是时候处理不专业的行为了
it's time we deal with the unprofessional behavior.
我唯一的问题是 责任在谁
The only question I have is, who exactly is to blame?
一场27个小时的手术
It was a 27-hour surgery.
期间会有一些紧张的时刻
There were some tense moments.
但我很高兴看到
But I was very pleased with how everyone
大家最终一起完成了手术
ultimately worked together as a team.
我很钦佩布朗医生坚定不移地
I was especially impressed with how Dr. Browne
坚持她的立场
aggressively stood her ground and insisted
我也尊重丈夫对于妻子子♥宫♥切除手术的
that I respect the husband's final decisions
最后决定
regarding his wife's hysterectomy.
你们两个有什么想说的吗
Is there anything the two of you would like to share?
没有
No.
我没有
I'm good.
我想说
Well, I'd like to say...
梅伦德斯医生愿意倾听整个团队的意见
I was very impressed with Dr. Melendez's openness
这一点我非常敬佩
to hearing input from all of the surgical team.
这对我们护理人员来说
It's definitely something all of us
绝对是非常感激的
on the nursing staff appreciate.
非常好
Very good.
回家好好休息
Go home, get some rest.
B栋
你在这里
You're here.
是的 我在
Yeah, I am.
我不应该让你走的
I shouldn't have told you to go away.
这很不友好 而你对我一直都很好
It wasn't very nice and you've always been nice to me.
你是一个很好的朋友
You've been a good friend.
如果你想谈谈 我愿意听你说
If you want to talk, I will listen.
你说得对 我是一个很好的朋友
You're right. I have been a good friend.
实际上 我是一个非常棒的朋友
Actually, I've been an awesome friend,
但你是一个彻底的混♥蛋♥
but you have been a total jerk!
你就这么担心我伤害你吗
You are so worried about me hurting you?
那你是怎么伤害我的
What about how you hurt me?
怎么 你认为只有你才有感觉吗
What? You think you're the only one who has feelings?
你认为只有你才需要一个
You think you're the only one who needs someone
不会批判你 不会让你感到孤单的人
who doesn't judge them, doesn't make them feel totally alone,
世界上就没有一个人
like there's not one person in the world
真正关心他们的吗
who actually gives a damn about them?
好的 我很抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
不 你并没有
No, you're not!
你 你只是觉得不舒服
You're... you're just uncomfortable
你这样说只是想让我闭嘴
and you're trying to get me to shut up.
别担心 我会闭嘴
Which, don't worry, I will.
等我说完友情是双向的 我就闭嘴 肖恩
Just as soon as I finish telling you
等我说完友情是双向的 我就闭嘴 肖恩
that friendship is a two-way street, Shaun!
是双向的 你这个蠢货
A two-way street, you jackass!
我可能错了
Guess I was wrong.
她确实把你当一个真正的男人看
She does think of you like a real man.
晚上7:43
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表