剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
就慢慢转变成了一种怨恨
that slowly turned into a grudge.
毕业前的日子
Last day of school,
大家在传毕业纪念册
kids were passing around their yearbooks,
我在她的纪念册上
and I signed in hers
写了一些出于愤怒
something that was borne out of anger
不满和偏狭的东西
and resentment and pettiness.
本来想写成有点幽默感的那种
It was designed to be somewhat humorous, but...
但却写得非常伤人
was really just mostly hurtful.
接下来那天 在颁奖典礼上
Later that day, at the award ceremony,
我在浏览我的纪念册时
I was skimming through my yearbook
看到她写给我的是
and saw what she wrote me...
我只有两个遗憾
"I have only two regrets --
第一是我高二时的发型
my haircut in junior year
第二是你没约我出去
and that you never asked me out."
就在这时 我向人群中看去 看到了她
And just then, I looked out in the crowd and saw her.
她的眼睛红红的
Her eyes were red,
显然是哭过 显然很伤心
obviously crying, obviously very hurt.
而那时我正好在领奖杯
And at that exact moment, I was awarded my trophy.
我之后有找过她 但再没看见过她了
I looked for her after but never saw her again.
这是不是男孩们从来没告诉过谁的那种
Is that all the scary, messy, embarrassing stuff
可怕混乱又令人羞愧的事
that guys never, ever tell anyone?
算是吧
Pretty much.
迪恩 洛丽
Dean and Lori?
这是香侬
This is Shannon.
谢谢你来见我们
Thank you for meeting with us.
还有
And for...
所有这一切
everything.
如果你不介意 我们想问你几个
If you don't mind, we have so many questions for you,
关于你女儿的问题
about your daughter.
我们想知道她是什么样的人
We'd like to know what she was like,
她喜欢做什么
what she liked to do.
莫莉也想知道
Molly wants to know, too.
她叫卡琳
Her name was Karin.
而我杀了她
And I killed her.
我是来叫你进去的
I'm supposed to tell you to get back in.
别让他干扰到你
Don't let him get to you.
不是他 是你
It's not him, it's you.
你建议我不要事后怀疑自己
Your advice that I shouldn't be second-guessing myself
这让我觉得你肯定怀疑你自己了
is making me think you must be second-guessing yourself.
关于什么
About what?
你当时坚持
You're the one who insisted
我们先治心脏再治大脑的
we deal with the heart before the brain.
而你没有反驳我 为什么呢
And you didn't fight me. Why not?
-因为你是对的 -我是对的
- Because you were right. - I was right.
但从你第一次进手术室
But you have never thought anyone
你就一直认为在手术室
other than yourself was right in an O.R.
只有你才是对的
since you first stepped foot in one.
你退让是因为我们一起睡了
You backed off 'cause we're sleeping together.
那起车祸是我的错
The car accident was my fault.
是我想那么早出发
It was my idea to leave so early,
还让她在后座睡觉
to let her sleep in the back.
我本来应该让她系上安全带
It was up to me to make sure she was wearing her seatbelt.
如果货车司机没睡着
None of which would've mattered
这一切就都不重要了
if the truck driver hadn't fallen asleep.
感到内疚是自然的
It's natural to feel guilt,
但你必须明白这不是你的错
but you have to understand this wasn't your fault.
不是这样的 布朗医生
It doesn't work that way, Dr. Browne.
伤到莫莉的是我的手♥枪♥
It was my handgun that hurt Molly.
你可以说那是起可怕的意外
And you can say that it was a freak accident
或者说莫莉本该知道不能碰那个
or that Molly knew she wasn't supposed to touch it
或其他什么原因
or some other B.S., but...
但那是我的错
it was my fault.
我只有一个任务
I had one job...
就是保护好我的家人
and that was to protect my family.
但我没做好
I didn't do my job.
你可以试着解释
And you could try to make sense of it,
试着找些容易接受的原因
try to find something, some pleasure somewhere,
某些意义
some meaning.
但事实并非如此
But there just isn't.
你的女儿
And then your daughter...
为我们做了这些
...does this for us...
嗨 罗宾
Hi, Robin.
亚伦
Aaron?
他曾非常喜欢你
He had a huge crush on you.
对
Yeah.
虽然这不是我在这的原因
That's not why I'm here, though.
我是来道歉的
I'm here to apologize.
为我在你毕业纪念册里写的东西道歉
For what I wrote in your yearbook.
毕业纪念册
Yearbook?
是的
Yeah.
我写了一些
I wrote something, um...
伤人 不实又非常愚蠢的话
...hurtful and untrue and really stupid.
然后我读了你写给我的
And then I read what you wrote in mine.
我写了什么
What did I write?
她在高二时剪了一个很糟糕的发型
She had a bad haircut in junior year.
我当然记得
I certainly remember that.
对 那是很久以前的事了
Yeah, well, it was a long time ago.
我只是 我想说我很抱歉
Anyway, I just -- I wanted to say I'm sorry.
怎么说
Well...
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
谢谢你
Thank you.
棉花糖巧克力曲奇
Mallomars.
罗宾最喜欢的零食
Robin's favorite snack.
右侧供体与受体血管是吻合的
Right side donor to recipient vessels are anastomosed.
左边也是
Ditto on the left.
我们看看血管怎么样
Let's see how our plumbing works.
松开吧
Unclamp them, please.
她正在恢复血色了
She's pinking up.
继续运动和感觉神经缝合
Moving on. Motor and sensory neurorrhaphies...
小姑娘怎么样了
How's our girl doing?
她刚醒
She's just waking up now.
你好 莫莉
Hi, Molly.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很难受
Terrible.
那我们就做对了
Then we're right on target.
你想看看吗
You want to have a look?
不
No.
不着急
No rush.
这会看起来...
It is going to look...
超现实
surreal.
就像你看着一个陌生人
Like you're looking at a stranger.
但不会永远这样
But it won't always.
因为没有人会像你那样笑声爽朗
Because nobody laughs or holds their head
昂首挺胸 直视他人的眼睛
or looks someone in the eye exactly the way you do.
好了
Okay.
我很抱歉
I apologize
告诉你应该怎样应对失去自己的病人
for telling you how to react to losing a patient.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当我指责你 怀疑自己的时候
When I accused you of second-guessing yourself,
是因为我也是这么做的
that's because I'm doing it, too.
我们的关系让我质疑我所做的一切
Our relationship has me questioning everything I do
和你做的一切
and everything you do.
你让事情变得更复杂了
You're making this way more complicated than it has to be.
就是很复杂
It is complicated.
我们在一起的事实
The fact that we're seeing each other
改变了我们所有交流的内容
changes the context of all of our interactions.
我想所以医院才有规定禁止同事恋情
I guess that's why there are rules against it.
我觉得我可以继续在工作中对你混♥蛋♥
I think I can keep being a jerk to you at work
如果这是你想要的
if that's what you want.
你觉得我们应该结束吗
You think we should end it?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表