剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
不
No.
克莱尔 你去
Claire, you do it.
这不是学习的好时候
This isn't the time for learning.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
保罗在手术中去世了
Paul died during surgery.
他的十二指肠动脉破裂
He had a gastroduodenal artery rupture.
这是惠普尔手术的常见并发症
It's a common complication of a Whipple surgery,
尤其当患者的癌症
especially when someone's cancer was...
已经像他一样到了晚期
as advanced as his was.
我们做了能做的一切
We...did everything we could for as long as we could.
他没有受苦
He didn't suffer.
都怪你
You did this to him.
爸爸不想做手术的
Dad didn't want this.
你看到他的表情了 他当时很害怕
You saw that look on his face. He was scared.
就我的经验而言 事后再追责毫无益处
In my experience, it does no good to dwell...
他当然害怕了
Of course he was scared.
但那不意味着
That doesn't mean...
他只想好好过完那最后几个月
He just wanted to live his last few months.
别说了
Stop it.
没人逼着你们的爸爸做什么事
Nobody made your father do anything.
他知道有风险
He knew the risks.
你也有错 妈妈
It's your fault, too, Mom.
我们所有人
All of us.
他愿意为我们做任何事
He would do anything for us.
我们害死了爸爸
We killed our father.
不是的
It's not true.
保罗想做手术
Paul wanted this surgery.
他跟我说过的
He told me he wanted this surgery.
那是真的吗
Was that true?
保罗跟我说过
Paul told me...
当说出真♥相♥也于事无补时
when the truth can't help someone,
我们应该说谎
we should lie.
妈妈
Mom?
你怎么样 还疼吗
How are you? Does anything hurt?
不怎么疼 我好多了
Not much. I'm better.
看起来她没事了
Looks like she's doing well.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
手术的地方应该还是会有些不适
There should still be some discomfort at the surgical site.
护士会给你
A nurse will bring you some...
抱歉
Sorry.
护士会给你些泰诺
A nurse will bring you some Tylenol,
应该就足够了
which should really be all you need.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会很好的
You're gonna be great.
你在这儿
You're here.
是的 我住在这
Yes. I live here.
你知道的
You know that.
我过去几天都有点开始怀疑了
Well, I was starting to doubt it the last couple of days.
我睡了以后你才回家
You come home after I'm asleep.
我还没醒你就走了
You leave before I can even get up.
谢谢
Thank you.
请拿走这个
Please take this.
这是你的 肖恩
No, this is yours, Shaun.
我给你留作纪念的
I gave it to you to remember me by.
那很伤人
It hurt.
我不想告诉你真♥相♥
I didn't want to tell you the truth
是因为我不知道真♥相♥
because I didn't know it,
但我必须说实话 因为这对事情有帮助
but I have to tell you the truth because it will help.
我每晚回家
Every night, I would come home,
看到那个棒球
and I would look at that baseball,
就会想起你
and I would think of you.
棒球还在这里
The baseball was here,
但你不在了
but you weren't.
这很感人
That's sweet.
不
No, it isn't.
这很伤人
It hurt.
你伤害了我
You hurt me.
肖恩 你知道的
Okay, Shaun, you know...
你离开了 这很伤人
You went away, and it hurt,
这一直折磨着我 而现在你回来了
and it kept hurting, and now you're back.
如果你留下 你还会再离开
If you stay, you will go away again,
又会再一次伤害我
and it will hurt again.
所以我想让你回郝尔希镇去
So I want you to go back to Hershey.
我知道你不是这个意思
I know you don't mean that, and I know...
请你回郝尔希镇去吧
Please go back to Hershey
或者其他任何地方
or anywhere other than here!
感觉还好吗
Feeling okay?
当然 非常好
Yeah, sure, superduper.
我想感谢你的信任
I want to thank you for your trust.
我会尽全力不辜负你的信任
I'll do my best to deserve it.
我也只能这样祈求了
Well, that's all I can ask.
你知道要钻孔的
You know the drill.
十
10...
九
9...
八
8...
七
7...
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表