剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
莫菲医生 你不应该和病患接触
Dr. Murphy, you shouldn't be in contact with patients.
或者他们的家人 你明白吗
Or their families. Do you understand?
别做傻事
Don't be stupid.
怎么 这里没有摄像头
What? There's no cameras in here.
利姆医生 梅伦德斯医生
Dr. Lim, Dr. Melendez.
我不想做病理科医生
I do not want to be a pathologist.
韩医生 你得让我重新做一个外科住院医师
Dr. Han, you need to make me a surgical resident again.
你起这么早干什么
What are you doing up so early?
我没有起早
I'm not up early.
我只是没睡觉
I never went to bed.
我的天 你没收到我的信息吗
Oh, my God. Didn't you get my text?
我说了要跟杰克一起过夜
I told you I was spending the night with Jake.
我不想做病理科医生
I don't want to be a pathologist.
还是这件事
It's...that still.
肖恩
Shaun...
人生不会完全按照孩童时期待的样子进行
no one's life goes exactly like they dreamed as a kid.
你还是个医生 你依然能拯救生命
You're still a doctor. Still saving lives.
只是在实验室而不是手术室
Just in a lab instead of an operating room.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我要步行去上班
I'm going to walk to work.
医院有六公里多远
The hospital's four miles away.
研究表明步行能激发创意灵感
Studies have shown that walking boosts creative inspiration.
-肖恩 我就是觉得 -你不明白
- Shaun, I just think -- - You don't understand.
你不明白
You don't understand.
韩医生也不明白
Neither does Dr. Han.
我得改变他的想法
I need to change his mind.
但不知道怎么改变
I don't know how.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
那就停下
So stop.
在走廊看见我时别大老远就开始傻笑
And don't be smiling at me when you see me in the hall.
我对所有人都微笑 我很友好
I smile at everyone. I'm a friendly guy.
你肯定是个糟糕的扑克玩家
You'd be a horrible poker player.
-你在干什么 -莫菲在拐角那
- What're you doing? - Murphy's on the corner.
开车
Move it.
他不该在这下车
That's not where his bus drops off.
你觉得他看到我们了吗
Do you think he saw us?
他没往这边看
He's not looking over here.
那对他来说没有任何意义
Well, that doesn't mean anything with him.
我们得在信♥号♥♥灯变之前离开这
We got to get out of here before the light turns.
快点 开车
Let's go! Move it!
圣何塞圣文德基金会的慷慨支持
Through the generous support of St. Bonaventure Foundation,
让我们能顺利把肯尼和他母亲
we've been able to transport Kenny and his mother
从密西西比接到这来
from their home in Mississippi.
并且我们将会支付手术和术后恢复的所有费用
And we'll be covering the costs of surgery and post-op recovery
未来一百年我只需要
And all I have to do is buy one CD a month
每个月买♥♥张光盘
for the next 100 years.
无需偿还任何费用
No repayment necessary.
感激你允许我们分享你的案例
We appreciate you allowing us to share your case
作为我们员工的一次学习机会
as an educational opportunity for our staff.
老话说得好 无能者教书
You know what they say -- those who can't, teach.
你们也看到了 我什么也做不了
And as you can see, I can't do much of anything.
事实上你们还什么都没看见呢
Actually, y'all haven't really seen anything yet.
不如我们赶紧进入正题吧
How about we get this party started?
神经纤维瘤产生之初
The neurofibroma started as a small bump
只是脊椎底部一个小肿块
near the base of the spine.
不到六个月
In less than six months,
肿瘤就包围了他的腹部并增长至约45.5公斤
it encircled his abdomen and grew to over 100 pounds,
肿瘤血液供应与患者自身的血液供应相互纠缠
the blood supply becoming so intertwined with the patient's,
公认为无法进行手术
it was deemed inoperable.
但我们设计了一个创新的手术计划
But we've been able to come up with an innovative surgical plan
使我们能够慢慢地将肿瘤
that will allow us to slowly peel the tumor
从患者身体前后整个切除
off the front and back of his torso in one piece
并使肯尼重获新生
and give Kenny his life back.
我们没想到你会来
We didn't expect to see you.
不过是些后勤事务 证人名单和日常安排事项
This is just about logistics, witness lists, scheduling.
医院的律师
The hospital's attorney
完全能单独完成 韩医生
could've handled this on his own, Dr. Han.
我明白 但我想参加
I understand, but I wanted to be here.
其实有三个原因
Three reasons really.
如果要在这个房♥间里评判我的医生
If my doctors are gonna be judged in this room,
我得来现场看看
I wanted to see the place,
看看你们 体验下气氛
see all of you, and see the mood --
我们会尽量让气氛轻松些
Well, we try to make it very casual.
我知道
I know.
但你被别人评判过吗
But have you ever been judged?
我有过
I have.
非常可怕
It's scary.
有人煞费苦心
Someone has gone to the trouble
检查你行为的方方面面
of checking out every aspect of your actions,
你做的每一个决定
every decision you've made.
你不知道他们掌握了什么 要询问什么
You don't know what they know, what they're gonna ask,
是否有误解误会的地方
what could be misunderstood, misinterpreted.
而且 这说来可能有些尴尬
Also, and this is kind of embarrassing,
但我们的律师
but our lawyer...
也许不是最优秀的
probably not the best.
我决定在他身上少花点钱
I decided to save a few dollars on him.
所以我雇了一位私人调查员
So I could hire a private investigator --
来摸摸你们的底
check all of you out.
我们可不是接受审判的人
We're not the ones on trial here.
瞧啊
See?
你说想要轻松一些 过后你又称之为审判
You say you make it casual, and then you call it a trial.
我确定她不会发现什么
Now, I'm sure she won't find anything.
至少不是太疯狂的东西 对吧
I mean, nothing too crazy, right?
也许只是有些尴尬的东西
Maybe just something... embarrassing.
也许会有些判断失误
Maybe a lapse of judgment here or there.
正如我所说
I mean, like I was saying,
你们分♥析♥每个人的选择
you parse every choice anyone has made,
肯定有些事他们不愿再被提及
gonna be a few things they'd rather not revisit.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
那第三个原因呢
And the third reason?
我觉得也许你们会愿意妥协
I thought maybe you'd want to work out a compromise.
手术很成功
The surgery went well.
我们成功地完全清除了
We were able to fully evacuate
硬膜下血肿 无任何并发症
the subdural hematoma without any complications.
还好你及时带她来就诊
It's a good thing you didn't hesitate to bring her in.
作为一个没安全感的新手妈妈的优势之一
One advantage of being an insecure, first-time mom
就是每次孩子哪怕低烧 都会陷入恐慌
who panics every time her child has a slight fever.
你刚刚是承认自己没安全感吗
Did I just hear you admit that you're insecure?
你可是因院长一句理化两科最难
The girl who double-majored in Physics and Chemistry
才修了这两门课的女人啊
because the Dean told her they were the two toughest?
「母亲的内疚」会让我们崩溃的 你等着瞧吧
Mom guilt ruins us all. You'll see.
等你决定不再骑摩托车而选择安定时就懂了
Whenever you decide to give up the motorcycle and settle down.
不可能
No way.
我的孩子会搭杜卡迪超级摩托车去上幼儿园
My kid's going to kindergarten on the back of a Ducati.
抱歉 我得去检查其他病患了
I'm sorry. I need to go check on another patient.
她需要在这里待多久
Oh, how long will she need to stay here?
我还不清楚是什么导致了出血
I'm still not sure what caused the bleeding.
没有任何动脉瘤或脑动静脉畸形 这是好事
I didn't see any signs of an aneurysm or AVM, so that's good.
等我从病理科拿到术后检测报告
I'll have a better idea when I get the post-op test results
我会更清楚些
back from Pathology.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以我才爱病理学
This is why I love Pathology.
我们不只是治病
We don't just fix stuff.
我们还会弄清楚致病原因
We figure out how it got broken and why.
早上好
Good morning.
我来看看你们是否收到了我的血块和血液样本
Just checking to make sure you got my clot specimen and blood draws.
刚刚导入
Just logged them in.
太好了 如果能快点拿到结果就更好了
Great. And if there's any way to expedite, I'd appreciate it.
那位母亲是我的好朋友 她快紧张死了
The mom's a friend of mine and stressed to the max.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表