剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
处理CT影像需要时间
They need time to process the CT images,
之后才会送给布莱兹医生
send them off to Dr. Blaize.
所以你对自己癌症复发的判断可能是错的
So you might have been wrong about your cancer coming back?
不
No.
不会
No?
要是你不确定自己是不是对的
How can you know you're not wrong
你怎么知道自己就是对的呢
if you don't know you're not wrong?
这是套路
This is how they do it.
首先他们会告诉你有点异样
First they tell you there might be something,
然后让你来做新的检查确认以前的检查
and then they order new tests to test the previous tests --
最后还是告诉你 他们一直都是对的
only to inform you that it was what they suspected all along.
真是个报忧的好办法
Very effective way of breaking bad news.
好吧
Okay...
要是你的肿瘤真的复发了 那意味着什么
And if your tumor really is back, what does that mean?
意味着我那手术
It means that I had surgery
以及大脑放疗都白做了
and let them pump radiation into my brain for nothing.
意味着我的记忆衰退是因为我的大脑快死了
It means that my memory loss is because my brain is dying.
意味着我大概还有一年 或者十四个月可活
It means that I probably have a year, maybe 14 months.
你该懂了吧
Enough meaning for you?
我们要怎么跟肖恩说
What are we gonna tell Shaun?
什么都别说
Nothing.
圣文德医院开了个亲朋休息房♥
St. Bonaventure's opened up a room for family and friends.
你来吗
You want to come?
扩大了隔离区 把脊髓捐赠者
We expand the quarantine, we move our marrow donor
和患者都移进去
and our patient into --
如果捐赠者感染了病毒 它会随着脊髓
If the donor has the virus, his marrow will transmit it
转移到你免疫力低下的患者身上
to your immunocompromised patient.
这些患者撑不过几小时
He'll be dead in hours.
要是不接受移植他也活不下来
As he will be without the transplant.
我们使用聚乙烯薄膜 从急诊室
We create a sterile pathway from the E.R.
到手术室开辟一条无菌线路
into this procedure room using polyethylene sheeting --
我不准
No, you won't.
承担风险的是我的人
The only people taking any risks here are my people,
我的患者 捐赠者
the patient, and the donor --
如果你出一点差错 遭罪的就是全医院所有人
And this hospital and everyone in it if you screw anything up.
但我反对的更大理由是 这方案没用
But my larger objection is... it won't work.
那个手术室不在负压状态
That procedure room isn't negative pressure,
病毒很容易就会传播到主通风系统
which leaves the virus free to escape to the main vent system.
我会想出办法来的
I'll figure something else --
清洁工工作间
Janitors' closets.
那里是负压的
They're negative pressure
因为那里有清洁剂和消毒剂之类的
because of the cleansers, sterilizing agents.
那些东西的气味和毒素不宜
Don't want those odors and toxins
飘散到患者所在的区域
to disperse to patient areas.
这里
Here.
那个小房♥间容不下两个患者
That closet doesn't have room for two patients.
我们可以在那里取出脊髓 但移植不行
We can do the extraction there, but not the transplant.
我们可以用地下室的这个布草间
We could use this linen room, in the basement,
那里也是负压的
which is also negative pressure
并且和清洁工工作间
and connects to the janitors' closet
由这个衣物槽相通
through this laundry chute.
取出脊髓后
Once the bone marrow is extracted,
我们将它通过衣物槽送至布草房♥
it'd travel through the laundry chute into the linen room.
你可以在那里进行移植
Where you could do the transplant.
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy?
把患者的情况告诉我
Update me on patient status.
圣诞老人皮特的体征稳定
Santa Pete's vitals are stable,
没有术后感染的迹象
no sign of post-op infection.
三区的托比正在接受静脉点滴
Toby is in Bay 3 receiving an IV drip;
埃斯特的ST
Ester's ST --
我觉得你逼他太紧了
I think you're overloading him.
不 思考医疗方面的事情
No. When he's dealing with medicine,
有助于他不受其它事物的干扰
he's not distracted by... everything else.
这有帮助 继续 肖恩
It helps. Keep going, Shaun.
埃斯特的ST段压低有所提高
Ester's ST depressions have improved.
这应该也有帮助
That should help, too.
埃斯特的ST段压低有所提高
Ester's ST depressions have improved,
维奥拉的羊水破了
and Viola's water broke.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
似乎就在刚刚
It appears quite recently.
急诊室
鉴于你受孕只有36周
Given you're only 36 weeks gestationally,
且没有感染的迹象
and there's no sign of infection,
婴儿应该可以在子♥宫♥内待至少24小时
the baby should be able to stay in utero for at least 24 hours.
如果在那之前隔离结束了...
If the quarantine is done before --
你不会再次崩溃的对吧
You're not gonna fall apart again, are you?
应该不会 维奥拉
I don't think so, Viola.
嘈杂声没了 喊叫声也少了很多
The buzzing is gone, and there is much less yelling.
除了你
Except you.
让你崩溃的是嘈杂声和喊叫声
It was the buzzing and the yelling,
而不是因为我们和三个
not the fact that we're trapped with three people
死于高传染性疾病的患者困在一起
who have died from a highly infectious disease?
这没什么值得担心的
That's not something to worry about.
我要么已经传染了 要么没有
I either have the virus or I don't,
并且根据以往的国家隔离死亡率来看
and, based on past national quarantine mortality rates,
我们在统计学上有很大可能幸存
we have a very good statistical chance of surviving.
但我一开始也不知道我会「崩溃」
But I didn't know that I would "fall apart" the first time,
所以我有可能说错了
so I may be wrong.
给你
Here you go.
你一直这样讲话吗
You always talk like that?
怎么样
Like what?
不论何时想到什么
Just say whatever you're thinking
都直接说出来
when you're thinking it?
是的 诚实很好
Yes. It's good to be honest.
真希望我爸也是这样
Wish my dad was like that.
朴医生非常诚实 他总是分享自己的见解
Dr. Park is very honest. He always shares his opinions.
有见解 也有情感
There's opinions. And then there's feelings.
你父亲从不告诉你他爱你吗
Your dad doesn't tell you that he loves you?
怎么了
What?
他只是...从不在身边
Well, he's just... not really there for us.
他刚刚为了帮你
He did just risk his life, and his career,
不顾自己的性命和事业闯进隔离区
to break into a quarantine to help you.
确实
That's true.
但多数孩子希望即使不是生死攸关
But most kids want their dad there
他们的父亲也能在身边
even when it's not life and death.
我很遗憾
Sorry for your loss.
情况如何
Status?
氧饱和度92
O2 SAT is 92,
呼吸频率下降为16
respiratory rate is down to 16.
肺听起来清晰了些
Your lungs sound clearer.
使用保守输液疗法
Keep pulmonary edema to a minimum
把肺水肿降到最低
with conservative fluid management.
使用呋噻米控制我的中心静脉压低于8
Use furosemide so my CVP's under 8.
当然
Absolutely.
我爱这个地方
I love this place.
我总是说到死之前都会做这个
I always said I'd be doing this 'til the day I died.
这下好了
Ta-da.
我们治疗得及时
We started your treatment early.
你很快就会回去给深夜醉汉治疗颅脑损伤了
You'll be back to repairing late-night, drunken head injuries in no time.
我忘了在我妈生日给她打电♥话♥
I forgot to call my mom on her birthday.
我有很多事都忘记做了
I forgot to do a lot of stuff...
泰勒很好
Tyler was sweet.
他是个好男人
He was a good guy.
最好把他放到我们看不见的地方
Best to put him out of sight.
看到他 对我们两个都不好
It's not a healthy reminder... for either of us.
泰勒的口罩上有裂缝
Tyler's mask had a tear in it.
病毒很可能是雾滴状
It's possible the virus is droplet-based,
而不是空气传播
not airborne.
血液或唾液也许经由航♥班♥乘客
Blood or saliva could've made its way through his mask
穿过了他的口罩
from the airline passengers.
不幸的是 直到我们确认之前
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表