剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
发现醋酸亮丙瑞林说不通
Realized Lupron didn't make any sense.
用抗雄激素来遏制性冲动
Prescribing anti-androgens for sexual urges
就像用大锤拍蚊子
is like hitting a mosquito with a mallet.
除非这些冲动是变♥态♥的
Unless they're deviant urges.
我们可能刚放走了一个儿童猥亵犯
We might've just released a child molester.
我们要报♥警♥吗
Should we call the police?
不行
We can't.
我们没有犯罪证据
We have no evidence of a crime.
利姆的赔率三比二
Lim's at 3 to 2,
梅伦德斯紧随其后 二比一
Melendez is just behind at 2 to 1,
库珀伯格是七比一
Cooperberg's 7 to 1,
如果达特林 或者任何其他人中了
and if Dartling, or anybody else comes in,
你就可以退休了
you can retire.
当安德鲁斯发现我们的病人溜了
Andrews might bail on Melendez
他可能会放弃梅伦德斯
when he finds out our patient bolted.
这就是为什么梅伦德斯赔率升到四比一了
Which is why Melendez is now 4 to 1.
同注分彩真令人兴奋[胜者平分奖池总金额]
Pari-mutuel betting is very exciting.
要成为好医生需要同情心吗
Do you need empathy to be a good doctor?
不用 我觉得它反而会
No. I think it can interfere
干扰我们有效做出决定
with effective decision-making.
她这么说只是为了让你不舒服
She's just saying that to avoid hurting your feelings,
反而证实了她观点的对立面
thus making her fake point for real --
她因为同情所以撒谎
her empathy made her lie to you.
我觉得你刚才既同意了我又侮辱了我
I think you just agreed with me and insulted me at the same time.
我觉得同情很重要
I think empathy's very important...
即便会伤人 也要说出冰冷残酷的真♥相♥
Telling the cold hard truth even when it hurts,
有时这才是我们最富同情心的举动
sometimes is the most empathetic thing we can do.
正如我现在告诉肖恩这事
Which is what I'm doing for Shaun right now.
不客气
You're welcome.
我有自闭症
I have autism
这意味着我的镜像神经元有缺陷
which means I have a deficiency of mirror neurons,
导致我无法与他人产生情感共鸣
which inhibits me from emotionally trading places with people,
所以同情对我来说很难
which makes empathy very difficult.
这是否意味着我不是个好医生
Does that mean I can't be a good doctor?
不
No, it doesn't.
我们都有长处和短处 肖恩
We all have our strengths and weaknesses, Shaun.
克莱尔的长处是让大家有认同感
One of Claire's is making sure everyone feels validated.
那个变♥态♥回来了
The creep is back.
乔治又中风了吗
Is George having another stroke?
不是
No.
阴囊严重撕裂
Severe lacerations to the scrotum.
你给他止痛药了吗
Did you give him anything for pain?
四毫克吗♥啡♥ 我也通知警♥察♥了
Morphine. Four milligrams. And I notified the cops;
我觉得这是起仇恨犯罪
I think it was a hate crime.
我不觉得
Yeah, I don't think so.
好了
All right.
听我的命令
On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
接下来交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
我帮他包扎并为他做准备
I'll pack him and prep him.
是你自己干的 对吧
You did this to yourself, didn't you?
我想我知道你控制不住的冲动是什么了
I think I know what kind of urges you've been having.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
我从没有碰过任何人
I never touched anyone...
任何孩子
any...child.
我和我姐姐一直是好朋友
My sister and I were always best friends...
但后来她生孩子了
but then she had children.
如果我不一直吃药
If I can't keep taking the drugs...
我只能自宫
I had to do this.
家庭手术往往达不到你期待的结果
Home surgery tends to not have the results you're hoping for.
你下手很重
You did a lot of damage
但你的睾丸并未被切除
but your testicles are unscathed.
求你了 帮我切除吧
Please...finish the job.
要我说我们就切了 他是恋童癖
I say we do it; he's a pedophile.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
他自己刚承认了
He just told us he was.
他从未因冲动做出坏事
He has never acted on his urges,
而且他让我们帮忙
and he's asking us to do something
确保不再有那种冲动
to ensure he never does.
他是个好人 试图...
He is a decent person trying --
我搞不懂了
I'm confused.
你想拿他怎么办
What do you want to do with him?
当正常病人 给出诊断
Treat him like a patient with a diagnosis.
让他服用抗抑郁剂
Put him on antidepressants,
介绍泌尿科医生给他 并做个精神评估
refer him to a urologist, give him a psych eval.
让专家决定他是否该被阉♥割♥
Let the experts determine if he should have a castration.
精神评估 抗抑郁剂
Psych eval? Antidepressants?
我们让病人去做心理咨♥询♥后
When we refer people for counseling,
有多少人被治愈了
how often do they get cured?
我是在找能帮助他的...
I am looking to help him manage this dis--
如果他们没被治愈呢 那怎么办
And if they don't get cured, what happens?
更加抑郁 无法承受现实 辞职
They get more depressed, can't cope, quit jobs,
也许自杀
maybe kill themselves?
都不是好事 但都比不上强♥奸♥儿童
All bad, but not...rape-a-child bad.
那你打算怎么做
So what are you going to do?
从伦理上来说 我们不能为阻止犯罪
We can't ethically remove healthy organs
就切除健康的器官
for crime prevention.
我们不会为了防止偷窃癖偷东西
We don't amputate a kleptomaniac's hands
就切除他们的手
to prevent them from stealing.
手有很多用途
Hands have many purposes;
但恋童癖的睾丸只有一个作用
the balls of a pedophile have but one.
给他准备转诊并把他包扎好
Set up his referrals and patch him up.
你来富特希尔斯多久了
How long you been in Foothills?
九个月
Nine months...
少管所的日子过得很快
Time flies in Juvie.
有人来看你吗
Any visitors?
我没有带饼干来看我的奶奶
I don't have a granny bringing me cookies,
如果你是问这个
if that's what you mean.
所以同情心不是个好东西
This is why empathy is bad.
你和患者说话因为你喜欢他
You're talking to our patient because you like him,
导致他乱动
which is causing him to move,
使我们的成像不清
which is affecting our imagery.
他很害怕
He's scared.
我和他说话是想安慰他
I'm talking to him to calm him down
这对成像有利
which is improving our imagery.
我喜不喜欢他根本不重要
The fact that I like him is beside the point.
你在圣何塞长大的吗
You grow up in San Jose?
在东边 但我一有机会就出来了
East Paly...but I got out of there as soon as I could...
那时我才十五
I was 15.
你的父母还在那吗
Your parents still there?
妈妈去世了
Mom's gone...
亲爱的老爸 很可怕
Dear old Dad is...terrible.
兄弟姐妹呢
Siblings?
一个弟弟
Little brother...
他也死了
He's gone too...
变♥态♥老爹 失去弟弟
Crappy dad. Lost his brother...
我说 你不会真的
I mean, you really don't ha--
他不害怕
He's not scared.
他是喘不上气
He's short of breath
因为他的膈肌裂了
because his diaphragm is lacerated.
他的胃穿过那个裂缝
His stomach has passed through that tear
现在到他的胸腔了
and is now in his chest.
比利需要紧急手术修复隔膜
Billy needs emergency surgery on his diaphragm.
裂口从中心部分
The defect reaches all the way
一直延伸到肋边缘
from the center to the anterior costal margin.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we need to do?
分开肺下韧带
Divide the inferior pulmonary ligament
把肺部往上移♥动♥
to bring the lung upwards.
网格
Mesh.
踢他的人穿的鞋子可挺专业啊
Whoever kicked him was wearing some serious footwear.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表