剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
怎么 为什么
H-how? W-why?
我很想停下来
I tried to stop,
但我只是忍♥不住
but I just couldn't help myself.
托德
Todd.
托迪
Toddy!
你为什么嫁给托德
Why did you marry Todd?
因为
Because...
我爱他
I love him.
他是我生命中最好的部分
He's the best thing to come into my life.
他是
He's...
我不能想象没有他的生活
I couldn't imagine living without him.
你刚为什么亲我
Why did you kiss me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不小心
It was a mistake.
我知道你为什么亲我
I know why you kissed me.
我不是在为她辩解
I'm not excusing her actions,
但是脑深层刺♥激♥手术确实是个大胆举措
but the Deep Brain Stimulation surgery was a bold move.
没有大胆举措 你会走到今天的位置吗
Would you have gotten to where you are without a few bold moves?
我一直按规矩做事
I never broke protocol.
我寻找机会 利用机会
I looked for opportunities, and I took advantage of them.
现在你有另一个机会
And now you have another opportunity --
通过谅解来展示你的领导力
an opportunity to show leadership through forgiveness.
更重要的是 不用被当成混♥蛋♥
And more importantly, an opportunity to show leadership
反而显出你的领导魄力的机会
through not looking like an ass.
尼尔 这就像是四两拨千斤 示弱反显强
Come on, Neil. This is like David and Goliath,
只不过你们是强者忘了自己的强项
except David forgot his slingshot
弱者反而费劲了心思
and Goliath is beating the crap out of her.
除非这件事解决
Unless this is resolved,
否则我很难让你当手术主任
you'll make it harder for me to make you Chief of Surgery.
以后遇到更大的问题
Hell, it'll make it harder for me to go to bat for you
我也很难为你辩护
when even bigger issues come up.
我决定不向亲我的病人
I decided not to press legal charges
提起诉讼
against our patient for kissing me.
她有合法辩护事由
She has a legal defense.
她的行为是由于她的病
Her actions were caused by a medical condition.
刚刚她的手出现了不随意肌运动
Just now, she had an involuntary muscle movement in her hand.
-是痉挛而已 -是的
- A spasm? That's all? - Yes.
这意味着亲吻和出轨行为
That means the kissing and cheating
是由她的神经疾病导致的
were caused by a neurological problem,
她可能长了肿瘤
possibly a tumor.
从医学上来说
It's also medically possible
她可能只是个会痉挛的婊♥子♥
that she's just a jerk that has a tic.
是的 但是托德是她生命中最好的部分
Yes, but Todd is the best thing to come into her life.
好吧
Okay?
去检验你的理论
Go test your theory.
谢谢
Thank you.
有感觉吗
Can you feel this?
-有 -好
- Yeah. - Good.
现在我们要做一个非常复杂的科学检查
Now we have to do a very complicated, scientific test.
你的脚趾会动吗
Can you wiggle your toes?
很好
Good job.
芬恩 你的体温在升高 你感觉如何
Finn, your temperature's rising. How are you feeling?
我在打冷颤
I've got the chills.
是因为手术吗 还是别的原因
Is this from the surgery? Or is it something else?
你的心率也在猛涨
Hey, your heart rate's jumping, too.
他的血压在急速下降
His pressure's dropping fast.
怎么了
What's -- what's wrong?
抱歉肖恩 这次我认同利姆的看法
Sorry, Shaun. I'm with Lim on this one.
我们什么都找不出来的
We are not gonna find anything.
她跟托德在一起很快乐
She was happy with Todd.
托德说他们的性生活很好
Todd says they had a good sex life.
但出轨可不只是性方面的
But cheating is about more than sex.
或许是她的情感需求未得到满足
Maybe her emotional needs weren't being met.
或许她正经历自己的生活危机
Maybe she was going through a personal crisis.
我不开心时就跟史蒂夫离开了家
I left home with Steve when I wasn't happy.
她为什么不离开家呢
Why doesn't she leave?
金钱 忧虑 耻辱
Money, fear, shame.
有好多理由能让她留下不走
There are plenty of reasons why she'd rather stay.
她说跟我接吻是个错误
She said kissing me was a mistake.
她没理由骗我 克莱尔
She had no reason to lie to me, Claire.
肖恩 我知道你希望
Shaun, I know you want to believe
事出有因
there's another explanation,
但有时即便是
but sometimes people,
你所爱所信任的人 也会背叛你
even the people you love and trust, betray you.
看 没有肿瘤 大脑里很干净
Look. No tumors. The brain is clean.
真悲哀
It's sad.
这世界又悲哀又复杂
The world is sad and very complicated.
真希望不是这样的
I wish it wasn't.
核磁扫描显示你大脑里没有任何问题
The MRI scan shows there is nothing wrong with your brain.
你只是在骗人
You are just a liar.
本来一切都很好
Everything was good.
我跟托德热恋了几个月
These last few months with Todd,
甜蜜的好像蜜月一样
it was like our honeymoon.
然后某位客户跟我调情
Then some client flirts with me.
我就落到这步田地了
Now here I am.
肖恩
Shaun.
请你画一个钟表盘
I'd like you to draw the face of a clock.
请吧
Please.
你确实有肿瘤
You do have a tumor.
肯定有问题
There is definitely something.
我想我们只是找错了地方
I think we were just looking in the wrong place.
-肖恩 -你好
- Hey, Shaun. - Hello.
能请你吃顿午饭吗
Can I buy you lunch?
不行 我不饿 现在也不是我的午饭时间
No, I'm not hungry, and it's not my lunchtime,
而且我还得为一场重要的核磁检查做准备
and I have to get ready for an important MRI.
-再见 -等等
- Goodbye. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我能不能
Can I...
能不能跟你说两句
Can I talk to you for a second?
好吧
All right.
昨天我出了个小事故
I had a little incident yesterday.
我可能因为放疗导致了
I may be experiencing some memory loss
-记忆力衰退 -是的 记忆衰退
- due to the radiation. - Yes, memory loss
是很常见的放疗后遗症
is very common with radiation.
等我忙完病人的事可以替你预订一次核磁共振
I can book you an MRI after I'm finished with my patient.
不不
No, no, no, no.
别在这儿做认知测试
No cognitive tests, not here.
圣何塞还有许多家医院
There are plenty of other hospitals in San Jose
-能给你做测试 -不去医院 肖恩
- that can test you. - No hospitals, Shaun.
不去医院
No hospitals.
我
I...
我自己就能给自己做测试 好吗
I can administer these tests by myself, okay?
我只是需要你的帮助
I just -- I just need your help.
今晚来我公♥寓♥
Come to my apartment tonight.
我们会查出你是否出现了记忆衰退
We will find out if you're losing your memory.
再见
Goodbye.
芬恩的手术切口处感染了葡萄球菌
Finn has a staph infection at the surgical site,
但我们给他接了氧气输了液
but we gave him oxygen and fluids.
现在稳定了 正在休息
He's stable and resting.
他还要再进手术室清洗伤口
He will have to go back into surgery to wash out the wound.
请你们放心 这与芬恩接种的疫苗
I want to assure you this has nothing to do
所产生的副作用无关
with any side effects due to Finn's vaccination.
-他的什么 -他接种的第一轮疫苗
- His what? - His first round of vaccinations.
你给我儿子接种了疫苗
You vaccinated my son?
是我要求朴医生这么做的
I asked Dr. Park to do it.
都不告诉我的吗
W-without telling me?
我很害怕
I was scared.
如果芬恩生病了
I-if Finn got sick,
如果他把病毒带回家传给了宝宝
i-if he brought something home to the baby...
我们谈过这事 你答应过的
We talked about this. You promised.
贝瑟尼
Bethany.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表