剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Cancer doesn't discriminate.
我认识一个人
I knew a guy once --
他的星座是巨蟹[癌症]
his Zodiac sign was Cancer.
这让他的死法看起来很讽刺
It was really ironic how he died.
为什么呢
how's that?
他被一个巨大的螃蟹吃了
He was eaten by a giant crab.
天呐
Oh, geez.
亚伦 神经胶质瘤
Aaron, glioma.
坎迪丝 白血病
Candice, leukemia.
玩金拉米纸牌还是21点纸牌
Gin rummy or blackjack?
你想多快赢走我的钱
How fast do you want to take my money?
21点
Blackjack.
切牌吧
Cut 'em.
你都取出来了吗
Did you get it all?
是的
Yes.
边缘都很清楚
Totally clear margins.
但是为了做到这个
But the only way to achieve that
不得不移除控制你左脚的神经
involved removing the nerve that controls your left foot.
康复治疗和矫形器也许有用
Rehab and an advanced orthotic may help,
但你只能跛着一条腿走路了
but you will walk with a limp.
最终病理检查会告诉我们这个代价是否值得
Final pathology will let us know if it was worth it.
结果出来的时候我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when it comes in.
不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
反正那个瘤也放不回去了
It's not like you can put the tumor back in.
她还好吗
Is she... okay?
她还有一两个手术要做 但是还好
She still has a surgery or two in her future, but, yes.
她会恢复的
She's gonna be great.
我能抱抱她吗
Can I hold her?
我觉得那对你们来说
I think that would be very nice.
都非常好
For both of you.
我的天使
Hi, angel.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
来抱抱她
Come hold her.
你也为她而战了
You were fighting for her, too.
她多漂亮啊
She's beautiful.
做得好
Nice work.
谢谢
Thank you.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
你听她的声音
Listen to her.
谢谢
Thank you.
米那什的活检查结果
Minesh's biopsy results?
你不想知道我们是不是在浪费时间
You don't want to know if we wasted our time
还差点杀死了他
almost killing him?
反正肿瘤也放不回去了
Can't put the tumor back.
你好 韩医生
Hello, Dr. Han.
你也坐公车啊
You take the bus, too?
不 肖恩
No, Shaun.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you.
你确实有着不凡的诊断能力
You really do have remarkable diagnostic skills.
我必须得承认 你是这家医院难得的人才
I have to admit, you're an asset to this hospital.
我也觉得
Yes, I am.
我和住院病理部主任谈过了
I spoke to the Residency Director of Pathology.
我们都觉得你很适合待在那里
And we both agree you'll be a great fit there.
我是个外科住院医师
I'm a surgical resident.
作为病理住院医师
As a pathology resident,
你能接触到
you'll touch cases and lives
所有医疗部门的病例和病患
across all the medical departments.
这对你来说是个好机会
It's an opportunity for you to help patients
能帮助病患 但不用和病患打交道
without having to deal with patients.
鉴于你在沟通和理解社交信♥号♥♥上的困难
Given your difficulties with communication and social cues,
我觉得这对你更合适
I think it will be a much better fit.
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我花了很大功夫
I have been working very hard
来提高我的沟通能力
at my communication skills.
光努力是不够的
Hard work isn't enough.
你必须完成好工作
You have to do the job.
我是个外科住院医师
I am a surgical resident.
曾经是
You were.
你在病理部门会很出色的
And you're gonna do great work in pathology.
BGM: At the End pt.1 by Wryder
♪ Oh, and when the storms come ♪
♪ Flooding through the hall ♪
♪ Rising to the landing ♪
♪ Tearing pictures from the walls ♪
♪ The currents pull us underneath ♪
♪ That bright tide rips us out ♪
♪ Into a tangled coral reef ♪
♪ Where we could never drown ♪
♪ Now that ♪
♪ We're at the end ♪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表