剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Finally get that second date.
-你知道你不必 -不 亚伦
- You know, you don't have to -- - u202dNo, Aaron.
我想这么做
I want to.
那么我也想
Well, then, I want too.
很好 那太棒了
Okay. Great.
那么
Then, um...
我们明天见了
I will see you, then, tomorrow.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
除非是在夏令营里 不然没人会去玩箭术
No one dabbles in archery unless they're at summer camp.
你练了多长时间
How long did you do it?
每周七天 练了七年
Seven days a week for seven years.
为什么不练了
Why'd you stop?
因为要去上大学了 医学院
It was just time to go to college, medical school,
得当个大人了
be a grown-up.
那么轻易就放弃了吗
It was that easy to just quit?
箭术既不能在音乐厅表演 也不能付清我的账单
Archery doesn't fill concert halls or pay the bills.
她有轻微的发烧
She has a slight fever,
她的皮疹正在扩散 她身上出现了水肿
her rash is spreading, and she has edema.
这绝不是甲沟炎
This is definitely not paronychia.
耐甲氧西林金黃色葡萄球菌
我知道 我现在认为是超级细菌了
I know. I've moved on to MRSA.
有可能 但你需要证据
That's possible, but you should want proof.
如果切开做一个深度组织活检
If we do an open, deep-tissue biopsy,
我们就能确定是不是有噬肉性菌
we will know for sure if you have flesh-eating --
肖恩
Shaun.
当良医的一个要素是
Part of being a good doctor
你得知道不该吓坏病人的时机
is knowing when to not scare the crap out of a patient.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
这是你的问题 不是她的
This is your problem, not hers --
你需要确定 你的执着
your need to be sure, your obsession, y--
我们必须切下她手指的一小部分
We need to cut off a small piece of her finger
才能知道是不是需要切下更大的...
so we know if we have to cut off a larger --
肖恩 你表现得像想要截掉她的手一样
Shaun, you're acting like you want to amputate her hand.
不 你表现得像你不想截掉她的手
No. You're acting like you don't want to amputate her hand.
我不想
I don't.
但那和治疗无关
But that's not medically relevant.
她的体温到39℃了
Her temperature is 102.
我们争执的时候又上升了两度
It's gone up two degrees since we've been arguing.
好吧 给她做检测
Okay. We'll test her.
那块组织已经开始死亡
That tissue has begun to die.
或是炎症细胞浸润
Or it's inflammatory infiltration.
有什么发现吗
Find anything?
我们陷入了僵局
W-we're at an impasse.
看这里 边缘处
Look here, at the margin.
皮下脂肪和筋膜坏死
Subcutaneous fat and fascial necrosis.
肖恩是对的
Shaun was right.
尽力拯救她的手吧
Let's go try to save her hand.
她只是个经历了很多事的小姑娘
She is a young girl with a lot going on.
我很同意
Well, we agree on that much.
所以她需要看心理医生
That's why she needs to see a shrink.
这
This...
这个感觉不一样
this feels different.
怎么 你不相信情商
What, you don't believe in emotional intelligence?
如果要在我们所做的成套检测和你的直觉中选
If I have to choose between the battery of tests we've done
那就太好选了
and your gut, it's an easy choice.
不 你和她没有共鸣
No. You don't relate to her,
如果没有共鸣 你就不了解她
and if you don't relate to her, you can't understand her.
你可能是对的吧
You're probably right.
你觉得你有共鸣
You think you do relate.
你有孩子
Well, do you have a kid?
我对于莱莉的看法是医学上的
My opinion about Riley is medical.
你为什么没告诉我们你有个孩子
Why haven't you told any of us you have a kid?
你这是对我们隐瞒了你生活的重要部分
That is a huge chunk of your life you've been hiding.
我觉得没必要跟同事分享
I don't feel the need to share everything
我生活的点点滴滴
about my personal life with the people I work with.
这是你攻击我
Oh, that's your passive-aggressive way
啥都爱分享的委婉说法吗
of saying I'm an over-sharer?
是的
Yeah.
你对莱莉的看法很明显是歪曲的
Your opinion on Riley is clearly skewed
因为你在透过父母的视角看她
because you're looking at her through a parental lens.
我设身处地地替她着想
I've been in her shoes.
我比你更有资格评估她的境况
I'm better equipped to evaluate her situation.
你才是歪曲事实的典型
You're the poster child of skewed.
你带入了太多情感
You're too emotionally involved
而且反应过激 因为你有一个糟糕的
and are overreacting because you had a crappy mom
不关心你的妈妈
who didn't care about you.
为什么我会知道这一切
And why do I know all that?
因为你啥都爱分享
Because you're an over-sharer.
扫描图没问题
The scan's clean.
是时候送她回家了
Is it time to send her home?
血管钳
Clamp.
情况不大好
That is not good.
肌肉无力 血管钳直接滑过筋膜了
Muscle's weak. Clamp slid right through the fascia.
莫菲 把皮肤拉回去
Murphy, pull the skin back.
闻起来像臭鸡蛋
Smells like rotten eggs.
只有组织损伤
There's only tissue damage.
如果我们仔细为她的手清创
If we debride her hand carefully,
手的活动功能和灵敏度还能保住一部分
we can preserve some mobility and dexterity.
今晚得密切监控她的术后情况
She's gonna need close monitoring post-op tonight.
剪刀
Scissors.
我们谈谈
We need to talk.
能晚点吗 我晚上的编程课要迟到了
Can it wait? I'm late for an all-night coding session.
你挂厕纸挂错了
You hung the toilet paper incorrectly.
好吧 你把它反过来了吗
Right. Did you flip it?
太棒了 搞定
Great, we're done.
你把电视遥控器放在沙发上
You left the TV remote on the couch.
肖恩 我要迟到了
Shaun, I'm running late.
你得放在咖啡桌上的盘子里
You have to put it on the tray on the coffee table.
这是它该待的地方
That is where it belongs.
如果它没有个固定位置
If it doesn't have a set place,
那它可能会在很多地方 然后会弄丢
then it will be in many places and then it will get lost
而如果我找不到 我就看不了天气频道
and if I can't find it, I can't watch the Weather Channel --
行了 别再说遥控器了
Okay, enough about the damn remote!
这里的每样东西都得按你的方式来
Everything in this place has to be your way.
我们得确保洗衣机里要用两颗洗衣机胶囊
We have to make sure to use two pods in the washing machine,
我们得把杯子放在盘子左边
we have to keep the cups to the left of the plate,
我们得把空调开到正好23℃
we have to keep the air conditioner at exactly 74,
而且我们必须得用一种特定的
and we have to use one very specific,
而且非常难找的厕纸
very hard-to-find toilet paper.
我在试着习惯
And I'm trying to be accommodating,
但你却一点都不愿意放我一马
but you are not cutting me any slack.
天哪
Oh, God.
肖恩
Shaun.
肖恩 对不起 你还好吗
Shaun, I am sorry. I'm -- Are you okay?
你的跟腱撕裂了
You have a ruptured Achilles.
你的周末狂欢日估计泡汤了
I'm afraid your weekend warrior days are over --
救命 有人帮帮忙吗
Help! Can we get some help here?
放那边
Right there.
怎么了
What happened?
她无法入睡 突发高烧
She couldn't sleep, uh, she spiked a fever.
情况更糟糕了
It's only getting worse.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
深呼吸 吸气 呼气
Take a deep breath, in, out.
40.3°
u202d104.6.
我需要冰毯和静脉注射扑热息痛
I need IV acetaminophen and cooling blankets ASAP.
她呼吸急促 氧饱和度87
She's tachypneic with an O2 SAT of 87.
这是新症状吗还是
Is this -- is this something new or --
我是说 她之前这样过吗
Did -- I mean, did she do this to herself?
她感染了
She has an infection.
由于她的身体情况
I think she's developed pneumonia
我觉得她患肺炎了
due to an underlying condition.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表