剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我们不该住在一起
We should not live together.
这没道理
That makes no sense.
我租了那间公♥寓♥
I rented that apartment,
我们俩都无法独自负担房♥租
and neither of us can afford it on our own.
而且公♥寓♥有壁炉
It has a fireplace.
我们不该住在一起
We shouldn't live together.
公♥寓♥有壁炉
It has a fireplace.
你有没有想过我们
Do you ever think about us
在一起
being together...
像情侣那样
as a couple?
有时候想
Sometimes.
我不想
I don't want that.
你不希望我们成为情侣
You don't want us to be a couple?
还是不想我希望我们成为情侣
Or you don't want me thinking about us as a couple?
都不想
Neither.
如果我们住在一起
If we get an apartment together,
我觉得那就是
I feel like that's a signal
代表我们也许会在一起的信♥号♥♥
that you and I might end up as boyfriend and girlfriend,
但这绝不会发生
and that's not going to happen.
你无法预测未来
You can't predict the future.
感情会改变
Feelings change.
我以前讨厌拥抱 但现在
I used to hate hugs, but now...
有时我不讨厌
sometimes I don't.
但我不希望自己的感情改变
But I don't want my feelings to change.
我喜欢做你的朋友
I like being your friend,
情侣关系变幻莫测
and romantic relationships a-are unpredictable.
有我掺合的感情可能出很多岔子
So much can go wrong, especially when I am involved.
如果我们住在一起 会很尴尬
And if we live together, it's gonna be awkward.
你肯定会撞见我没穿衣服的时候
You're bound to walk in on me when I'm naked
或听见我和无业鼓手做♥爱♥时发出的奇怪呻♥吟♥
or hear the weird sex sounds I make with some out-of-work drummer
或当鼓手甩了我后发现我在哭泣
or find me crying - when that drummer dumps me,
但我肯定要先甩了他
even though I was totally gonna dump him.
当我们关系不好时
I was so unhappy
我非常不开心
when we weren't getting along.
你也是 对吗
You were, too, right?
对
Yes.
任何威胁到我们友谊的东西都不值得冒险
Anything that puts our friendship at risk isn't worth it to me.
懂吗 肖恩
Okay, Shaun?
好
Yes.
我们的胆囊摘除手术取消了
Our gallbladder removal's off.
病人昨晚吃了安比恩
Patient took an Ambien last night,
醒来后吃着烤鸡
woke up eating a roast chicken.
看看会诊名单上
Let's check the consult list
是否有更有趣的病例
for something a little more interesting.
-你看 胆囊很无聊 -你只是住院医生
- See? Gallbladders are boring. - You're a resident.
没资格说任何手术无聊
You don't get to call any surgery boring.
你看
See?
这挺有意思
This is interesting.
起泡尿液
Fizzy urine.
42岁女性 晕厥发作
42-year-old female, syncopal episode
持续无意识
with persistent loss of consciousness.
来的路上阵发性心博过速 心率180
On the ride, she went into PVT, rate of 180.
我们通过电击才使她恢复窦性心率
We shocked her back to normal sinus rhythm.
我感觉...
I'm starting to feel...
又阵发性心博过速了
She's going back into PVT.
-得给她除颤 送去病区 -不不
- We need to shock her. Get her into a bay. - No. No.
酷 不过你可能弄断了她得胸骨
That was cool, but you may have just cracked her sternum.
-带她去二区 -发生什么了
- Get her into bay 2. - What happened?
-你是丈夫 -是的
- You're her husband? - Yes.
你妻子非常瘦弱
Your wife is pretty frail.
你知道是什么原因吗
Any idea what could have caused that?
她自己造成的
She did.
她是厌食症患者
She's anorexic.
我是莫菲医生 这位是朴医生
I'm Dr. Murphy. This is Dr. Park.
我们是为你的尿样而来
We're here about your urine.
你的尿液起泡有多久了
How long has it been fizzy?
我没留意 有问题吗
I hadn't even noticed. Is that a problem?
好些情况会引起此症状
Ah, it can be a symptom of several conditions,
大多数都是小病
many of them minor.
你来看骨科 做右膝关节窥镜检查吗
You're here for ortho -- a scope on your right knee?
我一直在为比赛训练 膝盖很酸
It's been sore. I've been training for a race.
关节疼痛加上起泡尿液
Joint pain plus fizzy urine.
有可能是气性膀胱炎
You could have emphysematous cystitis,
膀胱癌 肾脏问题
bladder cancer, kidney problems --
听起来很严重 我该联♥系♥我丈夫吗
Those sound serious. Should I call my husband?
气性膀胱炎是种可治疗的膀胱感染
Emphysematous cystitis is a treatable bladder infection.
你的症状也可能是肾结石
Your symptoms could also be from a kidney stone
或脱水引起的
or dehydration.
有没有可能是因为...
Could my issues be caused by...
胃旁路手术
gastric bypass surgery?
看情况 什么时候做的
It depends. When was it?
十五年前
15 years ago.
我之前有171公斤
I used to be 377 pounds.
好重
That's a lot.
你的手术不会引起这些症状
Your surgery wouldn't cause those symptoms,
但需要做个膀胱内窥镜检查才知道
but we need to do a cystoscopy to find out what did.
我去取消骨科门诊 找利姆过来
I'll cancel the ortho and get Lim to sign off.
等等 什么
Hey, wait. What --
什么是膀胱内窥镜检查
So, what is a cystoscopy?
就像膝关节窥镜检查
It's like a knee scope,
只不过窥镜是从阴♥茎♥进入
except the camera goes up your penis.
你给她服了胺碘酮吗
You administered amiodarone?
心跳正常
Rhythm's normal.
这是好消息吧
That's good, right?
比你入院时好
It's better than when you came in.
你的心脏在衰竭
Your heart is failing
是由叫二尖瓣闭锁不全的病症引起的
as a result of a condition called mitral regurgitation.
你的一瓣心脏瓣膜不能完全闭合
One of your valves isn't closing all the way.
导致血一直倒流进心房♥
Blood keeps leaking back into your atrium.
造成晕厥
That's why you fainted
所以我们需要马上修复瓣膜
and why we need to repair that valve ASAP.
你得厌食症多久了
How long have you been anorexic?
从十四岁起我一直断断续续有厌食症
I've had issues with food on and off since I was 14.
二尖瓣问题是长♥期♥营养不良的
Mitral valve issues are a frequent complication
常见并发症
of long-term malnutrition.
大约是一年前开始的
This bout started about a year ago...
她开始不吃饭 或骗我们已经吃了
skipping meals, lying about eating,
过量运动
exercising excessively.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else I can do.
我不能二十四小时监视着她
I-I can't monitor her 24 hours a day.
我没让你这么做
I'm not asking you to.
是没有 但你是要饿死自己
No, but you are starving yourself.
妈妈
Mom.
小格 过来
Grahamy, come here.
他怎么来了
What's he doing here?
我到家的时候 听说救护车来过
When I got home, I heard about the ambulance.
我让辛迪带我过来的
I made Cindy bring me here.
我妈妈怎么了
What's wrong with my mom?
她需要进行手术来修复心脏瓣膜
She needs a surgery to repair a valve in her heart.
是因为心脏有问题她才这么瘦吗
This heart thing, is -- is that why she's so skinny?
重要的是 格雷厄姆
Look, what matters, Graham,
这些医生会帮你妈妈的
is that these doctors are gonna help your mom.
好吗
Okay?
你还没有排便
You haven't moved your bowels.
谢谢说出来 肖恩
Well, thank you, Shaun, for that announcement.
省得我昭告天下
Saves me the trouble of tweeting.
护士们已经知道了 他们告诉我的
The nurses already knew. They told me.
他们还说
They also said
你没再和你死去的女儿对话了
you're no longer talking to your dead daughter.
便秘但不疯了 险胜
Constipated, but no longer psychotic. A narrow win.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表