剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
把肿胀控制在最小
maintain minimal swelling.
等这一切结束了 我希望我还能
I would still like to be able to swing my 9-iron
保持高尔夫之王的地位
when we're done here.
当然 你让我复职也可能是因为
Of course, it's also possible that you had me reinstated
你想让你的肿瘤医师觉得亏欠你
because you'd like an oncologist who thinks they owe you
这样就能任你摆布
and you want to push them around.
听着 布莱兹医生
Look, Dr. Blaize,
我和其他病人一样
I am, like any other patient,
对自己的治疗有发言权
entitled to have a say in my own treatment,
但也不同于其他病人
but unlike any other patient,
我成年后都在研究人的大脑
I have spent my entire adult life digging into people's brains.
所以你以为我会一言不发傻坐着
So, if you think I'm gonna sit around and watch,
那你就错了
you're mistaken.
如果你觉得你能对自己动刀
Well, if you think you can operate on yourself,
我很愿意将你加入候选外科医生名单中
I'd happily add you to the list of potential surgeons.
今天 你得等待
Today, you're gonna be waiting.
等待
And waiting.
等待
And waiting.
检查 检查 检查
Test, test, test.
你以前都做过都得再做 以我的检查为准
You've had them all before. I want them again. My versions.
你一天都有空吗
You free all day?
是的
Yeah, sure.
很空闲
I'm free.
先生
Sir?
你得把手上的东西放下
We're going to need you to give those back.
你叫什么
What's your name?
哈里 这些是我的药
I'm Harry. These are my meds.
这些药是给衣原体病人的 哈里
Those pills are for people with chlamydia, Harry.
不 它们都是一样的
No. They're all the same.
我懂得更多 所以我才要在街上躲着
See, I know better! That's why I have to hide out on the streets.
我得搬去金鱼眼先生的隔壁
I had to move next door to Mr. Googly Eyes.
我相信他
I... I trust him!
他是我朋友
He's my friend!
-我相信他 -好了
- I trust him. - Okay.
-我相信他 -好了
- I trust him. - Okay.
-思维混乱 -他就在那
- Disorganized thinking, - He's there.
-偏执 妄想 -他总是在照顾我
- paranoia, and delusions. - He's always watching me.
我认为你患有精神分♥裂♥症 哈里
I think you have schizophrenia, Harry.
你是否也感染了衣原体呢
Do you have chlamydia, as well?
哈里
Harry?
哈里 你还好吗
Harry, are you okay?
真难闻
That smells very bad.
我明白这很罕见 令人激动
I get that this is rare. Exciting.
是那种你们迫不及待想做的手术
The sort of surgery you guys must jump at doing.
我只是想确保 不会...
I... I just... I want to make sure that we don't...
不会的
We're not.
我就剩三个月了
I have three months left.
这手术能让我至少再活十年
This will give me at least 10 more years.
应该能让你再活十年
Should give you 10 more years, yes.
艾略特 我明白你的担心
Elliot, I understand your concerns...
梅伦德斯医生是这里最好的心外科医生之一
And Dr. Melendez is one of the best cardiac surgeons around.
安德鲁斯医生跟我们介绍过你
Dr. Andrews told us all about you
他当时劝我们来这里做手术而不是...
when he convinced me to come here for surgery instead of...
你跟安德鲁斯医生谈过了
You spoke to Dr. Andrews.
他们都花了大半天去对付媒体
And they both already spent half the morning raving to the press.
这...这很贴心
Well, that's... that's very kind.
你见过媒体了
You spoke to the press?
你跟病人谈过了 还是我的病人
You spoke to the patient? My patient?
我跟艾略特和梅兰妮解释过
As I explained to Elliot and Melanie,
媒体的关注对这次手术的筹款
the press attention is a necessary element
十分重要
for funding this surgery.
但你没告诉他们的是
But as you didn't explain to them,
这同时也是你作为新院长
it's simultaneously a vanity project
进行造势 树立好形象
to create buzz for your new presidency.
我没告诉他们的是
As I didn't explain to them,
这次手术能改变公众
this surgery can change the way
对我们医院的印象
our entire hospital is perceived.
我希望你所谓的「造势」
I'm hoping this buzz, as you put it,
有利于我们打造一流的外科中心
will help us establish a surgical center for excellence.
不论是谁继任了
It'll be a nice feather in the cap
外科主任的职位 都会是锦上添花的好事
for whoever replaces me as Chief of Surgery.
好了
Okay.
用酒精把嘴漱干净
Swill your mouth out with alcohol now.
谁会拒绝酒精啊
Never said no to that.
你得把酒精吐出来
You will have to spit.
好吧
Oh. Well...
给你
Over here.
你的脖子有什么不舒服吗 哈里
Are you having trouble with your neck, Harry?
脖子很僵硬
It's stiff.
脖子僵硬可能是细菌性脑膜炎的前兆
A stiff neck can be an early indicator of bacterial meningitis.
脖子僵硬有很多可能
There are many possible explanations for a stiff neck,
其中很多都比细菌性脑膜炎可能性大
most of which are much more likely than bacterial meningitis...
如果脓肿已经侵入了他的大脑
If the abscess has invaded the meninges of his brain,
就可能加重他的偏执症
it could be exacerbating his paranoia.
我们得带他回医院做腰椎穿刺
We need to bring him back to the hospital for a lumbar puncture.
走吧 肖恩
Come on, Shaun.
试一试总没坏处
There's nothing to lose by trying.
对我有坏处
I have something to lose.
今天不是我在圣何塞圣文德医院的最后一天
It's not my last day at St. Bonaventure.
安德鲁斯医生不会开心的
Dr. Andrews won't be happy.
听着 责任我来背
Look, it's my responsibility.
如果出了事 我来负责
If anything happens, I'll take the blame.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
还好杰瑞德最后一天没在这里
It's probably best that Jared isn't here on his last day.
肯定会很尴尬
It's got to be awkward.
面对一位对你意义非凡的人
I mean, how do you say goodbye to someone
你该怎么跟她说再见呢
who must have meant that much to you?
我和杰瑞德的事已经过去了
What Jared and I had is over,
再说这一直也不是多重要的事
and it was never all that much of a big deal, anyway.
你跟他共事了一年多
You worked with him for over a year.
这一年大多数时间里你都是他的枕边人
You were sleeping with him for most of that time.
反正对我来说
For me, anyway,
我不可能跟人睡了还毫不动心
you can't sleep with someone and not feel anything.
就你而言
And for you...
你可比我有情有义多了
you're way more decent and caring than I am.
梅兰妮有主动脉瘤
Melanie has an aortic aneurysm?
两颗心脏都为那里供血
Two hearts beating into that...
是啊 情况可不好
Yeah. Not so good.
我们可以用支架加强扩张的主动脉
We could reinforce the dilated aorta with an endovascular stent.
我们总不能把捐赠者心脏的主动脉
Well, we can't attach the donor heart's aorta
用金属管子连到动脉瘤上
to an aneurysm over a metal tube.
为什么不移除扩张的组织
Why not resect the dilated tissue
再重新连接动脉端呢
and reapproximate the artery ends?
很好
Great.
只是动脉壁本身已变薄
Except the wall is inherently weakened.
你觉得它多久以后又会再扩张呢
How long do you think it'll take to dilate again?
要能持续才好
It was nice while it lasted.
我会告诉安德鲁斯的
I'll let Andrews know.
我没打算提任何建议 我不确定
I didn't want to say anything, I'm not entirely sure,
但你却建议切除扩张组织
but you suggested resecting the dilated tissue.
如果说我们切除整个异常段呢
What if we resect the entire abnormal segment,
缩短升主动脉
shorten the ascending aorta...
你不确定是对的
You were very right not to be entirely sure.
你得有足够长的主动脉接入移植心脏里
You need to have enough aorta to plug in the donor hear...
实际上这说不定可行
Actually, a version of that could maybe work.
如果我们用聚四氟乙烯移植
We'd reduce the risk of the aortic aneurysm
可以降低主动脉瘤的风险
if we used a Teflon graft.
我
I, um...
我不知道你在帐篷里住过
I didn't know you lived in a tent.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表