剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
而且等他回去后还要重新挨揍
And they'll be waiting for him when he goes back.
除非我们帮他
Unless we help him.
朴医生想修复他的额头
Dr. Park wants to fix his forehead.
「宪法」规定所有囚犯
The Constitution guarantees prisoners
享有与他人同等的医疗服务
get the same care as everyone else.
大多数普通人都负担不起整容手术
Most non-prisoners can't afford cosmetic surgery.
他会得到比多数人都好的医疗服务
He would be getting better care than everyone else.
这孩子很聪明 讨人喜欢还有礼貌
Kid is smart and personable and puts up a great front.
但他肯定很害怕
But he's scared to death.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥让他蹲了三年牢
And he got 36 months for selling weed;
而这罪名现在都已经不存在了
a crime that doesn't even exist anymore.
如果他脑门上没有这个大坑
You think his life would be anything like this
他的生活还会是这样吗
if he didn't grow up with a massive dent in his head?
抱歉 说服不了我
Sorry, I'm not convinced.
是因为你对比利没有同情心吗
Is that because you don't have any empathy for Billy?
不 是因为我同意你的观点
No. It's because I agree with you:
这手术又贵 风险大还没必要
it's expensive, risky and unnecessary.
但同情心能成为珍贵的动力 莫菲医生
But empathy can be an invaluable motivator, Dr. Murphy,
能让医生和病人间产生羁绊
that truly connects the physician with their patient.
他还在上面吗
Is he still up there?
还在
Yes he is.
我们无法为你阉♥割♥ 乔治
We can't do the castration, George.
得有精神科的批准
Not without the proper psychiatric clearance.
那得等很久
That'll take forever.
只是几个月
Just a few months.
几个月就是很久
A few months is forever.
连轴看你最爱的剧 多读书
Binge watch your favorite shows, catch up on your reading.
你喜欢男人吗 雷兹尼克医生
You attracted to men, Dr. Reznick?
喜欢 成年男性
Yes. Adult men.
如果这种喜爱是不道德的
And if that were...reprehensible,
你能停止这种喜欢吗
do you think you could stop?
你根本不知道
You have no idea what it's like
活在这种想法中有多煎熬
to live with these thoughts.
我讨厌这些感情
I hate them,
我讨厌自己有这种感情
and I hate myself for having them.
但我无法阻止自己
But I can't stop them...
我很怕自己会做出不堪设想的事
and I'm afraid of what I could do.
我们马上就为你安排精神评估
We will start the process immediately.
同时给你输液
In the meantime, we'll transfuse you,
让你服用抗生素
get you on antibiotics --
不 我不接受治疗
No. I'm refusing treatment.
不要输液 不要抗生素 不要治疗
No transfusion. No antibiotics. No repair.
让这孽根腐烂吧
Let 'em rot.
我们存在共同之处
We have something in common.
我们都没有驾照
Neither of us has a driver's license.
你感觉没有驾照怎么样
How do you feel about not having a driver's license?
我很生气 肖恩
I'm pissed, Shaun.
你很生气
You feel pissed.
是的 我生气 很生气
Yes, I feel pissed. I feel very pissed
因为我被抢走了很重要的东西
because something important was taken away from me.
还是被朋友抢走的
And by a friend.
你很生气
You feel very pissed
因为你被抢走了很重要的东西
because something important was taken away from you...
还是被朋友抢走的
and by a friend.
重复我说的话可起不到什么帮助
And parroting everything I say isn't helping.
我在寻找共鸣 格拉斯曼医生
I'm finding commonality, Dr. Glassman,
调查你的情感状态
and inquiring about your emotional state,
通过复述你的话来更好地倾听你
and actively listening by restating your responses.
「外界认同有助于加强自我价值感」
"External corroboration enhances our sense of self-worth."
好吧
Okay.
我拿到驾照的第二天
The day after I got my driver's license,
你想知道我做了什么吗
you want to know what I did?
我买♥♥了一辆午夜蓝福特1963
I went out and bought a 1963 Galaxie, Midnight Blue.
1255块
1,255 bucks,
是我在加油站工作三年
every penny I earned for the past three years
赚到的所有钱
working in a gas station.
你觉得我是什么感受
How do you think that made me feel?
喜欢这种感觉
You liked it?
不 肖恩 我爱这种感觉
No, Shaun. I loved it.
你想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
对于十六岁的少年 一辆车
Because a car to a sixteen-year-old kid
代表着独♥立♥
means independence,
代表他可以去任何他想去的地方
which means he can go wherever he wants
随时可以出发
whenever he wants.
而这种独♥立♥不会随着年龄变化 肖恩
And that doesn't change with age, Shaun,
事实上 它反而会加强
in fact, it means even more.
当你拿走我的驾照 你拿走了我的独♥立♥
When you took my license, that's what you took from me.
我不指望你能明白
I don't expect you to understand.
你不用假装懂
So you don't have to pretend.
安德鲁斯在监视你吗
Is Andrews stalking you?
太烦人了
It's annoying.
我们得团结一致抵♥制♥他
We need to stand together and tell him to back off.
我才不会跟院长说他很烦人
I'm not telling the president he's annoying.
他在侵犯我们的自主♥权♥
He's infringing on our autonomy
阻止想法的交流
and inhibiting the free flow of ideas,
两者都会阻碍我们
both of which affect our ability
给病人最好的治疗
to deliver the best patient care.
听上去好多了
That sounds slightly better.
好吧 我加入
Okay. I'm in.
-真的吗 -当然不
- Are you? - No. Of course not.
我才不想正面回击他
The last thing I'm gonna do right now is confront him,
我现在是领先的
I'm the front-runner.
虽然不是官方数据
Not according to Vegas,
我现在是三比二
I'm three to two.
我猜他们不知道你治疗致死率是我的两倍
Guess they don't know that you have double my mortality rate.
我是个创伤外科医生
I'm a trauma surgeon,
你这是把苹果和混♥蛋♥比
you're comparing apples to asshats.
我不喜欢被叫苹果
I resent being called an apple.
隔膜修复很成功
The diaphragm repair went very well.
我们已经安排好给你做眼眶骨折修复
And we've scheduled your orbital fracture repair.
我们会给你些强力止痛药助你康复
We'll get you some stronger pain meds for the recovery.
你们什么时候修复我的前额
When are you gonna fix my forehead,
让我变得像约翰·传奇
make me all John Legend?
我尽力了 比利
I tried, Billy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我本来也没多大期望
I wasn't really getting my hopes up anyway.
我爸爸教我会如此
My dad taught me that.
他会说 「你知道吗 比利」
He'd say, "You know what, Billy?"
然后他就会正面给我一拳
And he'd just punch me in the face.
至少我觉得他让我记住了这个教训
At least, I think that was the lesson he was trying to impart.
所以你前额才会成这样吗
That's what happened to your forehead?
他是个超级棒球粉丝
He was a big A's fan.
他看每场比赛都拿着球棍
Watched every game with a bat in his hand.
2008年8月14日
August 14th, 2008,
在第十二局中他们输了
they lost in the 12th inning...
感染了 但是他的睾丸
Infection's setting in but his testicles
在多普勒上看来血流很好
still show good flow on the Doppler.
-止痛药呢 -他不肯吃
- Pain meds? - He won't take them.
他觉得那会让他昏过去
Thinks they'll knock him out
我们就能趁机进行修复
and we'll step in and repair them.
我不喜欢这样
I hate this.
我也是
Me too.
我会是个好司机
I'm going to be a good driver.
笔试部分我全对了
I got every answer correct on the written test.
除了一题
Except one
但那也是因为题目用词不当
but that was because it was improperly worded.
我跟车管局反映要重写那题
I told the DMV they need to rewrite it
他们说会考虑一下
and they said they'd take it under advisement.
很好
Great.
出发吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表