剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我受够了 我需要休息一下
I've had it. I need a break.
如果你推迟化疗
If you delay the chemotherapy,
它的效果就会弱化
you will weaken its effectiveness.
我不介意
It'll be fine.
你不能放弃
Y-you can't quit.
我没放弃 肖恩
I'm not quitting, Shaun!
我只是...
I'm just...
我很感谢你的关心 但你不懂
I appreciate your concern, but you just have no idea.
不 如果来不及愈合
No, it hasn't had time to heal.
又发生渗漏 情况会很糟
If it leaks, it would be bad.
有可能会发展成硬脑膜下血肿
You could develop a subdural hematoma --
但如果我在这里再多待一分钟
And yet if I stay one more minute in this place,
我会疯掉的
I will lose my mind.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
任何我闻不到碘仿的地方
Anywhere I don't smell iodoform.
-我跟你一起去 -你不用跟着我
- I'm coming with you. - You don't have to come with me.
我也不喜欢那个味道
I don't like that smell either.
但是我们去哪里
But where are we going?
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
因为我帮你完成学业
'Cause I helped you through school,
因为我帮你找到了工作
because I helped you get a job?
还是因为我们俩都没有别的朋友
Or is it because neither one of us have any other friends?
-你有很多朋友 -有谁
- You have lots of friends. - Who?
而且如果我真的有 我为什么还让一个
And if I did, why did I have somebody drive me around
我几乎不了解
who I barely know and
也不怎么喜欢的人开车载我
who I don't really like very much?
顺便问一下 为什么她除了你之外
And by the way, why doesn't she have any other friends
也没有其他朋友
besides you?
她有其他朋友
She does.
她成天跟别人出去玩
She goes out with people all the time.
但她还是在你家地板上睡了一个月
And yet she slept on your floor for a month.
所以除非跟她出去玩的人都无家可归...
So unless the people she goes out with are homeless...
你好 莉亚
Hello, Lea.
你最好不在学习
You better not be studying.
-我没有 -很好
- I'm not. - Good.
你想过来跟我一起吃午饭吗
You want to come have lunch with me?
莉亚想让我们跟她一起吃午饭
Lea wants us to have lunch with her.
等等 我们 你和谁在一起
Wait, us? Who are you with?
格拉斯曼医生
Dr. Glassman.
好 小格也可以一起来
Fine. Glassy can come, too.
小格可没说他想来
Glassy never said he wanted to come.
跟他说我们公♥司♥的东西特别好吃
Tell him the food at my office is amazing.
好的
Okay.
-她说他们公♥司♥的东西... -我不饿
- She says that the food at her... - I'm not hungry!
去吧 你去吧
Go. You just go.
我来不了
I can't come.
来吧 肖恩 求你了
Come on, Shaun. Please?
我今天真的很糟糕
I'm having a really crappy day,
而且你几乎是我唯一的朋友
and you're, like, my only friend.
你知道吗 我改变主意了
You know what? I changed my mind.
我很想去跟你的朋友莉亚一起吃午饭
I would love to come and have lunch with your friend Lea.
搞定
Yes!
好 我把地址发短♥信♥给你们
Okay, I will text you guys the address.
迪亚戈·路易斯
Diego Luis.
我的化名
My pseudonym.
我觉得拉丁语的名字很性感
I think Latin names are sexy.
你可能得加快节奏了
You might want to pace yourself.
我们还没点菜呢
We don't even have the menu yet.
我会好的
I'll be fine.
我真的为那个急救员感到遗憾
I'm really sorry about that EMT.
是叫泰勒吧
Tyler, right?
我听说你们很亲密
I heard you guys were kinda close.
你听说的不太对 我几乎不了解他
Well, you heard wrong. I barely even knew him.
好吧
Okay.
但既然我来了 如果你想谈谈...
But as long as I'm here. If you want to talk about...
我不想谈 我只想找人一起吃早午餐
I don't. I wanted a brunch partner.
不想找心理医生
Not a shrink.
我不想做心理医生
I'm not trying to be a shrink.
我只想做个好人
I'm trying to be a decent human being.
你当然是个好人
Of course you are.
拯救苍生的圣克莱尔
St. Claire to the rescue.
你到底是怎么了
What is your problem?
你几乎是把我胁迫到这儿来的
You literally blackmailed me to be here,
现在居然弄得好像你才是被胁迫的...
and now you have the nerve to act like I am the one...
妈妈来电
我去外面接电♥话♥
I'm gonna take this outside.
如果你想结账走人我没问题
If you wanna just get the check that's fine with me.
真棒
Yeah!
天 我下次跟你打球一定得戴头盔了
Damn, I'm gonna have to wear a helmet next time I pitch to you.
-棒 -就是这样
- Yeah! - There you go.
你在跟谁约会吗
You seeing anyone?
抱歉 我不是想审你
Sorry, don't mean to interrogate.
没事 而且我也没跟人约会
It's all right. And no, I'm not.
那你呢
What about you?
有 但没打算深交
Yeah, but it's nothing serious.
那也没关系
It's okay if it is.
如果是认真的我会告诉你的
I'd tell you if it was.
你什么都不用告诉我
You don't have to tell me anything.
这跟我没关系
It's none of my business.
你想过我们重新在一起吗
Could you imagine us ever getting back together?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
就跟我想像走过
I mean, the same way I can imagine what it's like
炙热的木炭
to walk across hot coals
受水刑或被大白鲨攻击的感觉一样...
or to be waterboarded or attacked by a great white...
好吧 我懂了 很好笑
All right, I get it. Very funny.
安德鲁斯医生 需要帮忙吗
Dr. Andrews, can I help you?
我只是想看看你们还需不需要什么
I just wanted to make sure you have everything you need.
不需要 谢谢
Yes, we do. Thank you.
有什么最新消息需要通知我的吗
Any update? Anything I should know?
我们最好还是等到调查结束
It's best if we wait until the investigation is complete
再讨论有什么发现
before discussing any findings.
你们已经有发现了吗
You already have findings?
-还没有什么可以跟你讨论的 -好吧
- None that I'm prepared to discuss. - Okay.
但我有点惊讶
Although, I was a bit surprised to learn
你们居然有位兼♥职♥的外科主任
that you have a part-time Chief of Surgery.
你在说什么 我全天都在这里
What're you talking about? I was here around the clock.
是作为外科主任
In your role as Chief of Surgery
还是作为医院的院长
or as the hospital's President?
我的双重身份是有好处的
My dual role was a benefit.
能加快决策速度
It sped up decision-making
并确保行政和外科人员之间
and ensured that there was no miscommunication
没有错误传达
between administration and the surgical staff.
更不用提这根本与你无关
Not to mention this is none of your business.
卫♥生♥部♥无权监督我们的管理架构
D.P.H. has no oversight of our management structure.
如果这对病人护理有不利影响...
If it adversely affects patient care --
这没有 并且从未有过
Oh, it didn't. And it never has.
你们这些官僚
You bureaucrats have no idea
根本不懂如何运行医院
how a hospital runs or what doctors and nurses
不懂为了给患者提供最佳护理
have to do on a daily basis
医生护士们每天需要做什么
to provide optimum care for patients.
这话你可以转告给州长
And you can tell that to the Governor.
我得走了
I have to go.
喝几杯含羞草 我们说好了的
Mimosas. Plural. That was the deal.
我喝了一杯 你只喝了四分之一
I've had one. You've had one quarter.
是 但我妈被赶出公♥寓♥了
Yeah, well, my mom is getting evicted.
好吧 我跟你一起去
Fine. I'll come along.
我没说谎 我得帮她搬家
I'm not lying. I have to help her move.
-我可以运动一下 -不
- I could use the exercise. - No.
-两台车总比一台车好 -停
- Two cars are better than one. - Stop.
到底怎么回事
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表