剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
What is going on?
你说得对
You were right.
泰勒的死... 让我很难过
Tyler's death was... upsetting.
我能搬很多东西 而且妈妈们都喜欢我
I can carry a lot. And I'm great with moms.
好吧
Okay.
她觉得我没法同时胜任院长和外科主任
She doesn't think I can be both President and Chief of Surgery.
是吗
Really?
你也这么想吗
You agree with her?
我一直不太赞成
I never was a fan
你升职后还继续担任外科主任
of your staying on as Chief after your promotion.
你真的认为在疫情爆发时
You really think anything would've been different
如果外科主任是别人结果会有所不同吗
if someone else was Chief during the outbreak?
你之前会有更多时间来管理安排问题
You used to have more time to manage scheduling issues.
而且人员短缺确实影响了我们的反应
And staffing shortage did complicate our response.
这个国家的所有医院都面临着护士短缺问题
Every hospital in this country is facing a nursing shortage.
我现在不能撤回我的决策
I'm not gonna reverse my decision now.
不然我就像个优柔寡断的傻瓜
I'd look like an indecisive fool.
或者像个意识到了自己的错误
Or like someone who's realized
并重新考虑了的人
they've made a mistake and reconsidered.
欢迎
Welcome.
你们怎么没变成胖子
How are you not all 300 pounds?
我们还有个非常棒的健身房♥
We also have an amazing gym,
篮球场以及溜冰场
a basketball court, and an ice rink.
你们的老板很慷慨
You have a very generous boss.
投资者很傻
And idiot investors.
创始人来自明尼苏达
The founder's from Minnesota.
他沉迷于曲棍球 所以午休时间会临时组局
He's obsessed with hockey, so there's pickup at lunch
下班后还有啤酒联盟
and a beer league after work.
-没有飞行玻璃电梯吗 -喜欢什么就拿
- No Flying Glass Elevators? - Get anything you want.
隔壁还有意面吧
There's also a pasta bar
熟食店和西班牙小吃
and a deli and Spanish tapas next door.
然后我们到中庭一起用餐
And then we'll meet back out in the atrium for our feast.
你会有同事加入我们吗
Any of your co-workers gonna be joining us?
为什么
Why?
不知道 只想试着交交朋友
I don't know. Just trying to be social.
你本来不想来 然后又来了
You didn't want to come, then you did.
发生了什么
What changed?
你总是这么多疑吗
She always this suspicious?
我想吃泰国菜
I'm in the mood for Thai.
-肖恩 -不了 谢谢你
- Shaun? - No, thank you.
-大侦探 -不了
- Sherlock? - No.
那我们等下见
Okay, so I'll see you two in a few.
对了 龙虾卷非常美味
By the way, the lobster rolls are amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你什么时候开始吃德国香肠了
Since when do you eat bratwurst?
想尝试点新东西
Oh, thought I'd try something new.
-你是公牛队粉丝 布蕾兹 -公牛队
- You a Bulls fan, Breeze? - Bulls?
不 那是我和丹尼·安提的乐队
Oh, no, that's from when I played South by Southwest
在西南偏南音乐节表演时带回来的
with Danny Attie's band.
那是奥斯汀 公牛队是芝加哥的
That was Austin. The Bulls are from Chicago.
妈 谁还住在这里
Mom, who else is living here?
是别人的杯子 但他不住在这里
It's someone else's mug, but he is not living here.
他就是在约会后送你回来
He just dropped you off after a date
然后不小心把咖啡杯和德国香肠留下来的吗
and left his coffee mug and bratwurst behind by mistake?
关你们什么事
What do you guys care?
我又不是小孩子 这是我的公♥寓♥
Okay, I am not a child. It's my damn apartment.
是啊 但本该用来付房♥租的钱是我出的
Yeah, and it was my money that was supposed to be paying for it.
这次又是怎么回事
What was it this time?
你们又要开一家新唱片公♥司♥吗
You guys were gonna start a new record label?
餐厅 还是什么
A restaurant? What?
我没坑你的钱 他也没坑我
I didn't rip you off. And he didn't rip me off.
我只是房♥租交晚了几天
I was just a little late.
所以你被赶出公♥寓♥
So you're getting evicted
是因为你的房♥东对及时交房♥租非常严格
because your landlord is a stickler for prompt payments.
是这样的
It's the truth.
妈 你到底为什么要这么快就搬出这里
Mom, why the hell do you have to get out of here so fast?
这绝不可能是因为房♥东太刻薄了
There is no way it's because of a mean landlord.
因为他打我
Because he beat my ass,
我害怕他还会打我
and I'm terrified that he's gonna do it again.
我不会报♥警♥的
And I'm not going to the cops.
我只是想搬离这里
I just want to get the hell out of this apartment
永远不会来 就这样
and never come back. That's it.
推杆重要的就是过程
Putting's all about process.
显然不是
Apparently not.
前九洞都是装腔作势 后九洞才是看实力
Front nine's for posers. Back nine's for closers.
你知道我讨厌那部电影
You just know I hate that movie,
你只是想扰乱我
and you're trying to get me off my game.
但那没用的
But it's not gonna work.
好球
Nice.
她是做什么的
So, what's she do?
那位你没有认真交往的女人
This woman you're not serious about?
别这样 你先开始的
Come on. You started it.
我不该提起来的
And it was a mistake.
好吧 那工作怎么样
All right, what about work?
凯兰说有位住院医师有自闭症
Kellan said one of the other residents has autism?
对 莫菲医生
Yeah. Dr. Murphy.
他是什么样的人
So what's he like?
他有点不成熟 但人很好
He's a bit immature. But nice.
我感觉我已经对他了如指掌了
Wow, I feel like I totally know him now.
抱歉 我只是不想谈论工作
Sorry, I just don't want to talk about work.
或者你的私人生活
Or your personal life.
但我想谈谈你的推杆过程之外的话题
But I would like to talk about something other than your putting process.
你有什么新鲜事 最近怎么样
What's going on in your life? How are you doing?
我很好 一切都好
I'm doing great. Everything's fine.
拜托 米娅 我只想放松
Come on, Mia. I'm just trying to relax.
找点乐子
Have some fun.
我们当初分手就是这个原因
This is exactly why we broke up.
我记得可不是这样
That's not how I remember it.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
但我们的关系早在那之前就破裂了
But we were broken long before that.
就因为我不想谈工作吗
'Cause I didn't like to talk about work?
你决定离开警♥察♥队伍 成为一名医生
You decided to leave the police force and become a doctor,
我第一次听到这个消息
and the first I heard of it
还是你告诉我你进了医学院的时候
is when you told me you got into med school.
大多数人都会认为这是进步
Most people would think that's a step up.
就不能支持一下嘛
Be supportive.
我要怎么支持一个人影都看不到的男人
How could I support a man I never saw?
当你在的时候 我俩又互不交流
And when I did see you, we didn't talk.
就好像你生命中的所有事
It's like everything in your life
都是只有不得不说的时候才会向我透露
can only be divulged on a "Need to know" basis.
但从没有什么事是我不得不知道的
And I never needed to know.
我在垃圾堆里发现了这个
Found this in the trash.
一张卡奈尔·亨特过去的工资存根
An old pay stub for Carnell Hunter.
-我说咱们去找他吧 -然后呢
- I say we pay him a visit. - And do what?
好好教育他让他尊重女人吗
Give him a stern lecture that'll teach him to respect women?
我们得确保包括虐待 跟踪
We need to make it clear that abusing, stalking,
以及其它任何打扰你妈妈的行为
or in any way bothering your mom ever again
都会让他吃大苦头
will be more trouble than it's worth.
你说什么胡话呢
You're a bit out of your element here.
这家伙不是什么兄弟会成员 或者变♥态♥医生
We're not dealing with some frat boy or creepy surgeon.
我妈约会的那些男人都是精神病
The guys my mom dates are psychos.
所以你就这么作壁上观 让他得逞吗
So you just want to do nothing? Let him get away with it?
如果她不想惊动警方
If she doesn't want to involve the police,
那我们也无能为力
there's nothing we can do about it.
我们帮她打扫残局就结了
Let's just help her get out of this mess and be done with it.
不 我才没有你想的那么愚蠢
No. I'm not as clueless as you think.
在医学院时 我遇上过个跟踪狂
I had a stalker in med school.
那家伙真是可怕
The guy was scary.
所以现在我都随身带着这个
Which is why now I never go anywhere without this.
搞什么
What the hell?
别担心 这是合法的 我有隐蔽持枪证
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表