剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
闹钟 再睡一会 停止
闹钟 停止
闹钟 停止
今天不是周六
Today is not Saturday.
你为什么给我摊煎饼
Why did you make me pancakes?
这是新开始煎饼
They are fresh start pancakes.
就像是每年开学第一天
Like the first day of school every year
你都要穿一身新衣服一样
when you get to wear a brand-new outfit.
不是每个人都穿新衣服
Well, not everyone wore a new outfit.
但这房♥子里的规矩是
But the rule in this house
当生活翻开新篇章
is that when you start a new life event,
你就吃煎饼
you get pancakes.
我 不想要新开始
I...don't want a fresh start.
我想呆在外科
I want to stay in surgery.
我明白
I know.
我真的很替你感到骄傲
And I am really proud of you
这事你能处理得如此
for handling it all so...
医生 请再给我一分钟
Doctors -- please give me one more minute.
教堂里有一位副牧师
We have an associate pastor at the church,
但克拉伦斯喜欢自己写布道词
but Clarence likes to write the sermons.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - Please.
虽然这也很重要
Although this is important too.
手术分为两步
The surgery consists of two steps --
首先我们需要用融合术稳定脊柱
first we fuse the spine to stabilize it,
然后移除肿瘤
and then we remove the tumor.
因为癌细胞已扩散到你的淋巴结
Because the cancer has spread to your lymph nodes,
你依然需要做后续化疗
you'll still have to follow up with chemo.
克拉伦斯 你疼吗
Clarence, are you in pain?
的确挺疼 但没事
Quite a bit actually, but I'm fine.
疼痛是因为
Well, since what's causing your pain
肿瘤压♥迫♥着脊柱
is the tumor pushing against your spine,
脊柱融合术将减轻对你神经的压♥迫♥
the spinal fusion will ease pressure on your nerves
并且应该能止疼
and should eliminate your pain.
我 我需要这种疼痛
Please, I, uh... I need this pain.
你们不能直接进行第二步移除肿瘤吗
Can't you just do the second part and remove the tumor?
如果不进行脊柱融合
If we don't fuse the spine,
移除肿瘤的难度会大大增加
it'll make removing the tumor a lot more difficult.
虽然更难 但是依然能做到对吗
More difficult, but it can be done?
可以 但我不建议这么做
It can. But I recommend against it.
尤其是没有理由不这么做
Especially since there's no reason not to.
我做了一件
I did something...
不可饶恕的事
unforgivable.
这疼痛就是对我的惩罚
This pain is my punishment.
我可以问一下你做了什么大坏事吗
Can I ask what you did that was so bad?
我杀了一个人
I killed someone.
我和我姐姐爬完惠特尼山当时正准备回家
My sister and I were coming home from climbing Mt. Whitney.
我们在挑战攀登美国五十座山峰
We're doing the State 50 climbs.
是爬山时出现麻木感的吗
The numbness started during the climb?
先是我的手 然后是脚
First my hands, and then my feet.
-出现头疼吗 -对
- You have a headache? - Yeah.
高海拔会造成头疼
High altitude causes headaches.
脱水会使其加重
Dehydration compounds it.
现在开始要慢点爬
From now on just... climb slower.
多喝水
And drink more.
告诉他们那件事吧
Tell them about the other thing.
在出发去爬山前
Before leaving for the mountain,
我有一种奇怪的感觉
I had this weird sensation like...
一种恐惧
dread.
无法摆脱
I couldn't shake it.
当人们感觉大祸将至时
Well, when people describe a sense of impending doom,
通常只是精神紧张
it's usually anxiety.
不 这像是一种预兆
No, it was like a premonition...
预示我快死了
that I was going to die.
-我确定这只是 -朴医生会做脑部扫描
- I'm sure it was -- - Dr. Park will run a brain scan,
然后给你做些化验
and we'll do some lab work.
肖恩
Shaun.
你好 莱瓦医生
Hello, Dr. Lever.
叫我卡莉就好
Carly is fine.
欢迎来到病理科
Welcome to pathology.
和你一起共事会很棒的
It is going to be great working with you.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我明白你一时很难适应
I know it's a lot to take in.
就像你第一次去迪士尼乐园一样吧
It's kind of like your first time at Disneyland, right?
我从没去过迪士尼乐园
I've never been to Disneyland.
我带你到处转一圈
Let me give you a tour.
细胞病理学 法医学
Cytopathology, forensics,
基因组学 微生物学
genomics, microbiology.
我们可以验出微生物
We get to identify organisms,
解析细胞形态
interpret cell morphology,
进行基因测序
sequence genes.
这是个D300e型
Is that a D300e
病原体杀菌生物打印机吗
pathogen antibacterial bioprinter?
这台可是新的
It's new.
你在进行对新兴微生物的
You're working on antibiotic resistance
抗生素耐药性研究吗
in emerging microorganisms?
现在是我们了 肖恩
It's "We" now, Shaun.
的确
Yes, we are.
你想试试看吗
Do you want to play with it?
很想
Very much.
去吧
Go ahead.
这差不多就是你的工作了
It's kind of your job now.
我们是侦探
We are the detectives.
外科医生只是巡警
Surgeons are just the beat cops.
最可能成功的方案是试着从脊柱上分离肿瘤
Our best bet is to try to separate the tumor from his cord,
然后进行切除
and then resect it.
好吧 太扯了
Okay, this is insane.
你们知道他是怎么「杀人」的吗
You know how he "killed" a person?
当时来找他咨♥询♥的那名信徒自杀了
He was counseling a parishioner who committed suicide.
那肯定对他造成了创伤
That must have been traumatic.
创伤 没错 谋杀 不存在
Traumatic, yes. Murder, no.
我知道这很愚蠢 但他有自主♥权♥
Hey, I know it's stupid, but he has autonomy.
我没说愚蠢 我说的是「太扯了」
I didn't stay stupid. I said "Insane."
你想因为他有信仰就无视他的意愿吗
You want to override his wishes because he's religious?
约九♥成♥的美国人相信上帝
Something like 90% of Americans believe in God.
我就是其中之一 难道我们脑子都有问题吗
I'm one of them. Are we all mentally impaired?
你会因为不喜欢我们的选择而无视我们吗
Should you ignore us all if you don't like our choices?
只有把肿瘤当成神的旨意的人才会
Only those getting divine messages from their tumors.
-他没有疯 -好吧 你是对的
- He's not crazy. - Okay, you're right.
他只是愚蠢 但我们难道没有义务给他解释吗
He is just stupid. But don't we have a duty to educate him?
-你想说服他放弃信仰 -不
- You're gonna talk him out of his religion? - No.
你告诉他这样做手术更危险
You told him the surgery was more dangerous this way.
我觉得他没有意识到有多危险
I don't think he appreciated how much more dangerous.
好主意
Good idea.
他认为自己没被原谅前就死会下地狱
He thinks he'll go to hell if he dies before he's forgiven.
确保他了解手术可能会发生这种情况
Make sure he knows it can happen on the table.
给焦虑症患者做核磁共振
An MRI for anxiety?
这可与减少不必要的医学检查背道而驰
It does fly in the face of reducing unnecessary medical tests.
当我还是住院医生时
When I was a resident,
有位病人来急诊室就诊
I had a patient come through the E.R.
35岁女性患者
Female. 35 years old.
轻微咳嗽 轻微甲状腺功能衰退
Slight cough. Slightly hypothyroid.
生命体征正常
Normal vitals.
我觉得她很爱抱怨因为她一直说
I labeled her a whiner because she kept insisting,
「我要死了」
"I'm gonna die."
我让她回去了
I sent her home.
然后她死了吗
And she died?
不是 她一直回来
No. She kept coming back.
一次又一次
Over and over again.
给她做了核磁共振 证明她一切正常
We do this test, we prove there's nothing wrong with her,
让她放心地回家
we send her home reassured.
该死
Damn.
核磁共振显示你患有晚期脑膜瘤
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表