剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
And he was perfectly normal, walking, talking...
但当他到了两岁
but just after he turned two,
我们发现有些不对劲
we noticed a change.
他开始不会说话了 仿佛变回小时候
He started to lose his words. He was going backwards.
当我们拿到检查结果
When we got the test results,
我们对他的所有期望
everything we'd hoped for our perfect, little boy was...
都没了
was gone.
等他到了九岁 我的丈夫受不了他
By the time he was nine, he was too much for my husband.
就在他发育期之前
And that was before his growth spurt
在他的情绪波动变得
and before his mood swings became...
我不想放弃他 我只是
I don't want to give him up. I... I just...
我只是想清静一个晚上
I just wanted a break for one lousy night.
没有人会因此责怪你 妮可
Nobody blames you for that, Nicole.
你不用把你的儿子送到任何地方
And you don't have to send your son anywhere.
我知道这对麦克这样的孩子是很大的打击
I'm sure that'd be devastating for a kid like Mac.
我从不去教堂 真的
I don't go to church, I swear,
我还和陌生男人做♥爱♥
and I have sex with strange men.
你的房♥间在左边
Your room's on the left.
是的
Yes, it would.
但他会适应的
Then he'd get used to it.
最开始是胳膊骨折和脑震荡
It started with a broken arm and a concussion.
其次出现了股骨破碎和脾脏破裂
The next time, it was a shattered femur and a ruptured spleen,
接着是骨盆断裂
then a broken pelvis,
再来是头骨骨折
then a skull fracture
让她昏迷了三天
that put her into a coma for three days.
她需要这些疯狂的刺♥激♥
She needs this crazy...fix.
我并不是沉迷刺♥激♥的人
I'm not an adrenaline junkie!
当我攀岩时 刺♥激♥是我的敌人
Okay, when I climb, adrenaline is the enemy.
我需要冷静放松和专注 不然就这样了
I need to be calm, relaxed, and focused, or this happens.
你们一直希望我相信只要想就能做到
You've always wanted me to believe I can do anything I want.
我每登顶一次 人生的障碍就少了一个
Each time that I summit, every roadblock in my life melts away.
这是我追求的
It's what I live for.
我们只希望你活着
We... we just want you to keep living.
我会的 爸爸
And I will, Dad,
但为所热爱的事而死并不可怕
but I can think of worse things than dying doing what I love.
权先生 权太太 我理解你们的心情
Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, I understand how you're feeling,
但你们的女儿已经十八岁了
but your daughter's 18.
这是她的决定
It's her decision.
谢谢你 雷兹尼克医生
Thank you, Dr. Reznick.
我愿意进行这项手术
I'd like to proceed with your surgery.
记得你告诉我在你长大时
Remember you telling me when you grew up,
你想成为一名护士 「男护士」
you wanted to be a nurse... A "Male nurse"?
-你在转移话题 -没错
- You're deflecting. - Yes, I am.
我在转移话题 我在转移话题
I'm deflecting. I am...deflecting.
这有什么意义 曼蒂
What is the point, Maddie?
直接了当吧 爸爸 你到底想说什么
Let's get to this, Daddy. What do you say?
-你在跟谁讲话 -肖恩 你在干嘛
- Who are you talking to? - Shaun, what are you doing?
别鬼鬼祟祟靠近我
You don't sneak up on me like that.
你可能产生了精神错乱
You may be experiencing delirium
可能包括视觉和或听觉上的错觉
with possible auditory and/or visual hallucinations.
-我很好 -这可能是严重的术后症状
- I'm fine. - It may be a symptom of severe post-operative...
肖恩 肖恩 我很好
Shaun, Shaun, I'm fine.
我只是 我真的 很累
I'm just... I'm really... I'm just really tired.
我
I'm...
我只是在回忆
I'm remembering.
对你的好朋友撒谎
Lying to your little buddy.
经典情景喜剧
我以为你俩像《盖里甘的岛》电影里那样要好
I thought you two were Gilligan's Island- tight.
我只是在回忆
I'm just remembering.
好吧
Okay.
莉亚说我是个十足的混♥蛋♥和蠢货
Lea said I was a total jerk and a jackass,
尽管我只是告诉她实话
even though all I did was tell her the truth,
我没做错什么
and then I did everything right,
但她又生我的气了
but she still got mad at me again.
我以为这是曼蒂的时间
I thought this was Maddie time.
我寻求意见
I asked for advice,
朴医生叫我隆重道歉
and Dr. Park told me to go big
梅伦德斯医生叫我走远点
and Dr. Melendez told me to walk away
JL 那个麻醉师
and JL the anesthesiologist,
她叫我有礼貌 但我不知道
she told me to be nice, but I don't know which...
肖恩 肖恩 肖恩 我
Shaun, Shaun, Shaun, I just... I'm not
我现在不适合给建议 好吗
in the best wisdom mode at the moment. Okay?
我会告诉杜莱医生你可能有精神紊乱
I'll tell Dr. Dulay you may be experiencing psychosis.
我没有精神紊乱 肖恩
I'm not psychotic, Shaun.
不用麻烦她
There's no need to bother her.
这才不会麻烦她 这是她的职责
It won't bother her. It's her job.
-肖恩停下 -他不会听你的 爸爸
- Shaun, stop! - He won't listen to you, Daddy.
-他从不听你的 -曼蒂 拜托
- He never does! - Maddie, please! Will you please!
我出现了幻觉
I'm having a vision.
只是幻觉
Just a vision.
也许是药物影响 我不知道
Maybe it's the drugs. I don't know.
你在和曼蒂说话
You're talking to Maddie.
肖恩 能不把这事告诉别人吗
Shaun, can you keep this between us?
好吗 暂时别说
Please? Just for a little while.
好的
Okay.
我们都知道他守不住秘密
We both know he can't keep a secret worth a damn.
我们直接了当点
We'd better get to it.
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to get to it.
我想想聊聊其他的
I want to talk about the rest of it.
我想聊聊
I want to talk about the...the...
亚瑟小子主题派对和领带
the Usher parties and the ties.
为什么不能谈谈你的田径运动会
Why can't we talk about your track meets?
因为我们已经聊过了 爸爸
Because we're past that, Daddy.
我们要谈的是为什么你在和鬼魂聊天
We need to talk about why you're talking to a ghost,
我并不是真的坐在这里 握着你的手
why I'm not sitting here for real, holding my father's hand.
美梦 快来吧 美梦
Good dreams, please. Good dreams.
你想要做美梦吗
You want good dreams?
来吧 把药吃了
Go ahead. Take your pill.
你迟早要吃药的 爸爸 你知道的
This has got to happen, Daddy. You know it.
如果他们是对的 我们做她想要的手术
What if they're right? What if we are, in effect,
但实际上是杀了他们的女儿呢
killing their daughter by giving her the surgery she wants?
这不是医生应该考虑的问题
These are not issues doctors should think about.
这只是我们自欺欺人
That's what we tell ourselves
让我们工作起来更心安理得 不用担心
because it makes it easier for us to just do our job
我们是在救人还是在害人
and not worry about whether we're helping or hurting.
世事无常 也许她下次攀岩时
For all we know, on her next climb,
就会遇到她的灵魂伴侣
she may meet her soul mate.
或者 反过来说
If, on the other hand,
你我都不是上帝
you're not God and, like the rest of us,
不知道她将来会遇到什么
you have no idea what will happen to her,
那么你应该学会放下
then you should back off.
专注于医学问题
Focus on the medical issues,
因为只要凯蒂是有判断力的成人
because as long as Kitty's a competent adult,
你担心的就毫无意义
it's all moot.
这就是那套两居室
This is the two-bedroom.
那套单间一小时之前已经租出去了
The one-bedroom went about an hour ago.
不 我想要那套单间的
Oh, no. I wanted the one.
抱歉 但这套客厅更大 风景也更美
Sorry. This has a much bigger living room and a much better view.
价格也更高
And a much bigger price.
没想到这还有个壁炉
Oh, I didn't know it had a fireplace!
见鬼 薇洛 我爱这套房♥子
Damn it, Willow, I just fell in love with this place,
但是我定租不起 现实好残酷
which is just cruel, since I definitely can't afford it.
你也爱得太快了
You fall in love very quickly.
肖恩
Shaun?
我找到了一套更便宜
I found a cheaper apartment
但和这里条件差不多的房♥子
with comparable amenities.
地址我已经抄下来了
I wrote down the address.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你说你讨厌找房♥子
You said you hated apartment hunting,
所以我决定帮你
so I decided to help you.
为了向你示好
That's being nice.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表