剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
没到5点45
Not quite 5:45.
我们只需要你排一次尿 然后
We just need you to pee, and...
我得回家了
I need to go home.
你会的 很快就会
And you will... very soon.
很疼
It hurts.
我告诉过你
I told you it would.
我们做了许多切除刮屑
We did a lot of cutting and scraping.
你有许多伤痕组织
You had a lot of scar tissue.
真的很疼
It hurts a lot.
我们会给你开泰诺
We'll give you some Tylenol,
你可以告诉你妈妈你痛经了
and you can tell your mother you're cramping.
挂上氯♥胺♥酮♥ 每小时每千克体重130毫克
Hang ketamine... 130 micrograms per kilogram per hour.
怎么会这么痛
Why does it hurt this much?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你回不了家了
But you're not going home.
给她用了大量镇静剂
She's heavily sedated.
我们对她做了什么
What did we do to her?
如果这是好消息呢
What if this is good news?
我知道你们当医生还没多长时间
I know you haven't been a doctor all that long,
但疼痛很少是个好消息
but pain is rarely a sign of good news.
如果是原本以为已彻底损伤的那部分在疼
It is if you're talking about a part of the body
那就是好消息
you thought was dead.
如果这意味着那里还有存活的神经末梢呢
What if this means there's still viable nerve endings in there?
如果这意味着我们可以为她
What if this means we can actually reconstruct her clitoris
重塑一个有感知的阴蒂
and that it's capable of sensation?
也许吧 我们只知道
Maybe. All we know for sure
如果她六点左右不到家
is she's not gonna be home anywhere near 6:00,
那我们就是扣留了一名失踪未成年
which means we're about to have a missing child on our hands.
我们得赶紧找安德鲁斯
We have to bring Andrews up to speed.
我不该跟你说你快死了
I did a bad job of telling you that you're dying.
还有什么好办法吗
Is there a good way?
我不知道什么时候该撒谎
I can't figure out when I'm supposed to lie,
什么时候该说出部分真♥相♥
when I'm supposed to tell part of the truth.
这倒也没什么
And it doesn't really matter,
反正我怎么也弄不明白
because I can't figure out how to do it anyway.
我觉得没问题啊
You did fine with me.
你永远不需要撒谎
You never need to lie.
谎言无法为你遮掩真♥相♥
Lies don't protect you from the truth.
我不喜欢你的发型
I don't like your haircut.
好吧
Okay.
也许有时当真♥相♥无法帮助人的时候
Maybe sometimes, when the truth can't help someone...
你就该撒个谎了
you should definitely just lie.
你觉得祈祷能帮你做出决定吗
Do you think praying will help you reach a decision?
我已经做决定了
I've already reached a decision.
我祈祷是为了让我觉得好一点
I'm praying to help me find comfort with that decision.
我的家人希望做手术
My family wants the surgery.
那你呢
And what do you want?
我和他们希望的一样
I want what my family wants.
我爱他们
I love them.
但他们也爱你对吧
But they love you, too, right?
他们想要的难道和你不一样吗
Don't they want what you want?
很早之前 我做了个决定
Long ago, I made a decision
无论如何
to be there for them
我都要陪着他们
no matter what.
如果我生命中最后的决定
And if the last choice I make in my life
和那个决定一致
is consistent with that,
我就没什么纠结的
I'm comfortable with that.
我被你惊到了
I'm surprised by you.
我 应该 是判断失误了
I, arguably, made errors in judgment,
但这都是为了帮助病人
but it was all in an effort to help a patient.
对 如果你不想再救治其他病人
Yes, and that would make sense if you thought
以及如果现在外科主任没有空缺
you'd never have another patient ever again.
那样做还说得通
And if there wasn't currently an opening for Chief of Surgery.
我不知道还有这个选择
I didn't know that was on the table.
这就是你和梅伦德斯的不同之处
See, that's the difference between you and Melendez.
毫无疑问 我一升职
I have no doubt that as soon as I got this promotion,
梅伦德斯就会算好了行事
Melendez had done the math and reacted accordingly.
但我猜即使你算过了
But I suspect that even if you had done the math,
也不会改变你处理这个病人的方式
it wouldn't have changed how you handled this patient.
我没觉得这是弱点
I don't view that as a weakness.
我会处理纸面上的事情
I'll handle the administrative fallout.
你
You...
立即通知家长
notify the parents immediately.
不行
I can't.
我们不知道那女孩的真名
We don't know the girl's real name,
并且需要给她持续使用镇静剂
and we have to keep her sedated,
所以我们没法查
so there's no way we can track...
她才十几岁 总有手♥机♥的
She's a teenager. She's got a phone.
下次电♥话♥一响你就接
Next time it rings, answer it.
-你感受到肠系膜动脉脉搏吗 -对
- You feel the mesenteric artery pulsing? - Yes.
不应该的 你离静脉太近了
You shouldn't. You're too close to the vein.
很好 布朗医生 放置引流管
Great. Dr. Browne, pass a penrose drain through.
电刀
Bovie.
抽吸
Suction.
全都拿出来了
Got it all.
看到胰腺液渗出
I see leaking pancreatic fluid.
它碰到哪里哪里就是个洞
That'll eat holes in everything it touches.
我们的导管接头松了
Our duct tie didn't hold.
抽吸 持针器
Suction. Needle driver.
很好
Excellent.
你找到了一位手术助理护士
You have approved a scrub nurse
一位巡回护士和其他七名人员的人选
and a circulating nurse and seven other personnel.
一切都安排好了
Everyone and everything is covered,
除了主刀的医生
except for an actual surgeon.
对 我觉得可能要推迟手术
Yeah. I think we may have to postpone.
你注意到你的肿瘤暂时停止生长了吗
Have you notified your tumor to stop growing in the interim?
我觉得推迟带来的损伤完全可以
I think any possible damage from a delay
由一位有能力的主刀医生给我的头动刀
may be more than offset by having somebody competent
来弥补上
digging around in my brain.
「有能力的」
"Competent"?
-桑德斯哪里不好 -死亡率百分之六
- What's wrong with Sanders? - 6% mortality rate.
-泰勒呢 -我不喜欢他对颈动脉撕裂的
- Taylor? - I don't like the way he's planning on
计划手术方案
dealing with a carotid tear.
-这和你的肿瘤豪无关联 -但这是原则问题
- That's nowhere near your tumor. - It's the principle.
-昂格呢 -他不喜欢我
- Unger? - He doesn't like me.
-没人喜欢你 -不是的 你不喜欢我
- No one likes you. - No! You don't like me.
和他不喜欢我是不一样的
He doesn't like me. That's two.
就选个人吧 我不管是谁
Just pick a name. I don't care who.
就算不是医生我也不介意
I don't care if they're a doctor.
快选吧
Just pick a name.
因为在接下来的48小时内 你要么做手术
Because in 48 hours, you're either getting your surgery
要么换个新的肿瘤医生
or you're getting a new oncologist.
她很痛苦
She's in pain.
因为你们给她做的手术
That's why she's asleep right now,
她现在才沉睡不醒
because of what you did to her?
我对她做的事
What I did to her
在我看来恰恰证明了你对她做的事
I believe revealed that what you did to her
没有造成我们预想的那么大伤害
didn't do as much damage as we initially feared.
我们希望进行第二次手术
We want to do a second surgery...
你要怎么让她停止受罪
How can you stop her pain?
这叫做阴蒂重建术
It's called clitoral reconstruction.
她的阴蒂神经暴露在外
The nerves of her clitoris are exposed.
我们可以包裹起来 用
We can sheath them using...
这是我们女儿想要的
Our daughter wants this?
亚莎想和其他姑娘一样
Asha wants to be like other girls.
她希望能够
She wants to be able to...
玛拉是这么跟你说的
Mara told you that?
那是我们女儿的名字
That's our daughter's name.
不是亚莎
Not Asha.
你根本不了解她
You don't know her at all.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表