剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
好的 闭上双眼
Okay... let's close our eyes...
慢慢深呼吸
and take some nice, deep breaths...
做些引导联想
And how about a little guided imagery,
唤起积极的画面
to evoke positive visualizations?
好的
Okay.
想象一下停车场
Let's picture the parking lot...
周围都是车
the cars around us...
停车场入口处的黄色金属物体
the yellow steel thingy at the entrance of the parking lot
能够造成许多破坏
that could really do a lot of damage...
护柱
A bollard.
离角落约四米五远的路面减速带
The speed bump that is 15 feet from the corner
贴着「憎恶」的停车标志
with the stop sign that someone put a "Hate" sticker on
像在告诉你「别再憎恶了」
so it says "Stop Hate,"
对面就是便利店
which is right in front of the Jiff-E Mart,
门口写着「便利店 全天营业」
which says it's open "8 til Late, 24/7,"
虽然不可能是真的 因为
which can't be true beca--
很好 肖恩
That's great, Shaun.
想到很多画面啊
Super amount of visualization.
现在我们适应了周围的环境
And now that we're feeling comfortable about our surroundings,
我们可以开始驾车
we can put the car into drive,
轻轻松开刹车
ease our foot off the brake...
很好
Very nice...
睁开眼 肖恩
We can open our eyes now, Shaun.
我们在做的事太残酷了
What we're doing is cruel.
我虚心求教 布朗医生
I'm open to all options, Dr. Browne.
我需要你给我们点空间
I'm gonna have to ask you to give us some privacy.
真的吗
Really?
你想让院长
You want to throw the president of the hospital
退出医学讨论吗
out of a medical discussion?
你在干扰我的自主♥权♥
You're infringing on my autonomy
阻止思想的交流
and inhibiting the free flow of ideas,
两者都会影响我给病人最好的治疗
both of which affect my ability to deliver the best patient care.
梅伦德斯医生
Dr. Melendez.
有许多司机都没有遵守道路规则
There are many drivers not following the rules of the road.
他们忽视信♥号♥♥ 也不检查盲点
They fail to signal, check their blind spots...
车子载的东西已超过尾灯约一米二
display a red flag when the load extends
警告信♥号♥♥灯都亮起来了
more than four feet past the tail lamp.
你说得对 肖恩 这是个疯狂的世界
You're right, Shaun, it's a mad world.
但你改变不了他们
But there's nothing you can do about them,
你只能关注你自己
you just got to focus on you.
关注自己吧
Yes, let's focus on me.
是的
Yes.
下一个路口右转
Let's take the next right.
准备转弯的时候
You can drive in the bike lane
你可以开进自行车车道 肖恩
when you're this close to the turn, Shaun.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
那是虚线
It's a broken line.
这就是拿道用词不当的题
That was the improperly worded question --
无论虚线实线
whether it's broken or solid,
如果离十字路口就这点距离
you can't enter the bike lane
那就不能开进自行车车道
this distance from the intersection.
我告诉过他们
I told them that it --
肖恩 你不用开这么慢
Okay, Shaun. You don't have to go so slow.
她在车道内
She's in the lane,
她不应该在车道内
she's not supposed to be in the lane.
这可是要罚款的
It's a violation carrying a fine --
-肖恩别管她 -不
- Okay, Shaun, don't worry about what she's doing -- - No.
肖恩 开进自行车车道
Shaun, you have to pull into the bike lane --
别担心她在做什么
Don't worry about what she's doing --
你不能停下
You can't just stop.
肖恩 你不能随便就停下
Shaun, you can't just stop...
肖恩
Shaun!
乔治痛得乱叫而我们却视若无睹
George is screaming in agony and we are doing nothing.
除了拿那套道德的说辞做挡箭牌
Except hiding behind ethical red tape.
那套道德的说辞就是为避免像他这样的人
Ethical red tape is there to protect people like him
犯下悔恨终生的错误而存在的
from making permanent regrettable mistakes.
还好在宣布新的外科主任之前
I'm glad we're not using it to cover our asses
我们没有用它来自保
the day before the new Chief of Surgery is announced.
我把文件签了吧
Let me sign off on the documentation.
我会注明他的阴囊已经无法修补
I'll note his scrotum is already beyond repair
外科阉♥割♥是我们的唯一选择
and surgical castration is our only option.
-我投赞成票 -不行
- I vote yes. - No.
我不会让任何人篡改医疗记录
I'm not gonna let anyone falsify medical records.
疼痛不能成为理由 恋童癖也不行
Not for pain. Not for a pedophile.
如果他的睾丸真的无法修补
Once his testes are actually beyond repair,
我们会阉♥割♥他的
we will castrate him.
所以我们就让他一直惨叫
So we're just gonna leave him there screaming;
闹得整个病区睡不着
keeping his entire unit awake?
给他换个房♥间
Move him.
我喜欢穿过多层骨膜做一个整齐的切口
I'd like a clean dissection through the periosteal planes
这样就能把高密度聚乙烯网滑到骨折处
so I can slip the MEDPOR mesh over the fracture.
为什么选择高密度聚乙烯网
Why do I prefer MEDPOR mesh?
它让纤维血管可以向内生长
It allows fibrovascular ingrowth
并与患者的组织相结合
and integration - of the patient's tissue.
囚犯由于精神问题请求的手术总会被批准
Prisoner surgeries are approved for psychological reasons all the time.
比如除去纹身
Tattoo removal,
变性手术包括隆胸手术
gender reassignments include breast implants;
甚至如果他笑起来很难看
hell if he had a crappy smile
我们也会以正常的咀嚼需求为由
we could justify dental work as needed
理所当然地提供牙科治疗
for proper mastication...
你曾经把一些孩子送进了少管所
You sent a few kids to Juvie?
比你想的要多
More than a few.
你感到愧疚
You feel guilty.
这可能会影响你的判断
Think that's maybe clouding your judgment?
也许
Maybe.
你也害怕在安德鲁斯做决定的关键时刻
You're afraid of ruffling Andrews' feathers
有什么变动
this close to decision day.
所以这也可能会影响你的判断
Think that's maybe clouding yours?
我们可以给比利做「隆胸手术」
We could give Billy a breast implant.
我们可以把植入物插到
We could insert it
他额骨凹陷处的分层移植物上面
over his split thickness frontal bone defect;
只需要在他的眉毛上开个小切口
it would only require a tiny incision at his eyebrow.
所以你现在支持这么做了
Now you're in favor of this?
我之前反对是因为成本太高
I was against it - because it was too expensive
没有必要而且有风险
and unnecessary and risky
但如果我们趁现在做
but if we do it now,
就不需要额外的手术
it won't require any additional surgery.
可以节省很多成本
And it'd be very economical.
他最初同意手术时的确给过我们口头许可
He did give us verbal consent when he was first admitted.
先保持麻醉状态
Keep him under.
我们得先准备好需要的东西 莫菲医生
Get what we need, Dr. Murphy.
准备好了吗
Ready or not...
告诉梅伦德斯到手术室找我们
Tell Melendez to meet us in the O.R.
出现缺血的征兆
Showing signs of ischemia;
已经有足够病例支持我们做切除手术
we have a strong medical case for removing.
利姆医生 你也支持阉♥割♥吗
Dr. Lim. You a castration fan?
现在我支持
Right now, I am.
-安德鲁斯告诉我他愿意让步 -很好
- Andrews told me he's backing off. - Great.
因为你给了他一个很不错的论据
Because you presented him with a very good argument.
-那是我的论据 -你说你不会支持我
- My argument. - Which you regurgitated to him
结果转头就转述给他了
right after you said you wouldn't back me up.
这就是所谓的领导才能吗
Call that leadership?
是的
Yes I do.
你告诉我了一个很好的论据
You presented me with a very good argument
但你自己却没有胆量把它告诉安德鲁斯
but you didn't have the guts to take it to Andrews on your own.
还有一个我不想在你手下工作的原因就是
One more reason I don't want to work under you.
你要升职并不是为了把医院变得更好
You don't want this promotion so that you can improve the hospital,
你只是想要个漂亮的头衔而已
you want it for the pretty title.
你就是沉迷于肾上腺素的刺♥激♥
You're an adrenaline junky;
你无法坚持和董事会保持联络超过两周
you won't last 2 weeks liaising with board members.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表