剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Let's give Molly a new face.
还有个罗宾·德梅因住在圣马特奥
There is another Robin Demayne living in San Mateo.
从这里开过去半小时不到
That's less than half an hour from here.
我发现洛斯盖多斯还有一个 更近
Ooh, I found one in Los Gatos, even closer.
你意识到这有多傻了吗
You realize how stupid this is, right?
这是一种探寻 探寻从来都不傻
This is a quest. A quest is never stupid.
探寻 从定义上看 几乎总是傻的
A quest is, by definition, almost always stupid.
为什么这么多年后
Why would I want to see Robin Demayne
我还要见罗宾·德梅因
after all these years?
为了告诉她你爱她
To tell her you love her?
我只是想买♥♥饼干
I just want a cookie!
我那时候并没有爱上她
I wasn't in love with her.
我只是个青少年
I was a teenager.
我只是有点迷恋她
I was infatuated.
不论什么时候想起她
And whenever you thought about her,
都会让你感到高兴
it made you happy.
你会一直想着她
And you thought about her all the time.
每次你看到她
And every time you saw her,
你会觉得紧张 轻飘飘得
you felt a rush, light-headed...
你就是这样知道你坠入爱河了吗
Is that how you know you're in love?
这是如何开始的
That's how it starts.
当你不和那个人在一起的时候
And when you're not with that person,
你会特别想他们而愿意开车去32家店
you miss them so much you're willing to drive to 32 stores
寻找一个能找回
to find a sensory reminder
那些记忆的感官提示物
that might bring back those memories.
BGM: You Worry Me by Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
同种异体面部移植
♪ I'm all right today ♪
♪ You gonna find a way to cross and you gonna get there ♪
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there to dry ♪
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there ♪
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there to dry up ♪
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there ♪
♪ But you worry me ♪
♪ You worry me ♪
♪ You worry me ♪
♪ You worry me ♪
♪ You worry me ♪
♪ You worry me ♪
我免费送你们回家
Ride home's on me.
芬莱克
Flake.
芬莱克是我高中的同学
Flake's a guy from my high school.
他认识所有人 他知道所有人的动向
He knew everyone, he kept track of everyone,
我保证他不会离开利弗莫尔
and I guarantee you he never left Livermore.
我们得去利弗莫尔找芬莱克问罗宾
We need to go to Livermore and ask Flake about Robin.
我们去利弗莫尔
We're going to Livermore.
每一份化验和影像结果
Every lab and imaging test that comes back
都证实了这真的是
just reinforces the fact that this really is
百万分之一的匹配
a one-in-a-million match.
很好
Nice.
对 确实是
Yeah, it is.
这也非常吓人
It's also very scary
你要再考虑一下也很正常
and natural to be having second thoughts.
只是...
It's just...
我不知道如何接受这样一份馈赠
I-I don't know how to accept a gift like this...
另一个人的脸 另一个人的身份
someone else's face, someone else's identity...
脸只是一张面具
The face is just a mask.
-是 -内涵才重要吗
- It's what's - Underneath that counts?
真的吗
Really?
那些我们一直在嘲笑的蹩脚的话
Those lame quotes we've been mocking,
你要用在我身上吗
you're gonna use them on me?
是啊
Yeah.
莫莉
Molly.
现在 别人只能看到你的脸
Right now, your face is the only thing anyone sees.
这台手术会改变这件事
This operation will change that.
这会让世界不仅看到你的新面孔
It'll let the world see not your new face
还有一直藏在后面的你
but what has always been behind it.
做完这台手术就够得咖啡杯了吧
Will it count towards the coffee mug?
芬莱克的家是你原来的高中学校吗
Flake lives at your old high school?
那时候他是门卫
He was the janitor back then.
现在他是门卫
He's the janitor now.
或许在地球撞上太阳的时候
He'll probably be the janitor
他还是门卫
when this planet crashes into the sun.
-芬莱克 -他以前叫芬德利·莱克
- Flake. - Findlay Lake was his name.
你好啊 老芬
Hey, Flakey.
你也好 格拉伦·笨蛋
Hey yourself, Glaaron Assman.
你以前叫格拉伦·笨蛋
Your name was Glaaron Assman.
他以前叫格拉伦·笨蛋
His name was Glaaron Assman.
1973年的州锦标赛
1973 state championship.
他扔了420米
He threw for 460 yards.
如果你眯起眼睛使劲看
And if you squint hard enough,
你能看到谁是最佳选手
you'll see who was named MVP.
你说你有东西要给我们看吗
You said you had something to show us?
对 在这等等
Oh, yeah. Wait right here.
香侬
Shannon?
我一直觉得她只是睡着了
I keep thinking she's just sleeping.
让我怎么告别
How can I say goodbye?
这叫做「致敬之道」
We call it the Walk of Honor.
为感谢你女儿做出的牺牲
To thank your daughter for her sacrifice.
1973年毕业生
罗宾真漂亮
你记得一个叫鲍比·华雷斯的人吗
Do you remember a guy named Bobby Juarez?
塔萨亚拉高中
长挺高的但是太笨了玩不了铁环的那孩子
Tall kid but too clumsy to play hoops?
他告诉我罗宾和一个姓斯佳普林的牙医结婚了
He told me that Robin married a dentist named Scaplin
并且搬去别的州了
and moved out of state.
我打电♥话♥的时候不能告诉我吗
You couldn't tell me that when I called?
我想见见你
I wanted to see you.
我找到她了
I found her.
罗宾·斯佳普林在俄勒冈州的波特兰市
Robin Scaplin is in Portland, Oregon.
从这里要开车11小时27分钟
It's an 11 hour and 27 minute drive.
把油加满吧
Fill up the tank, I guess.
我们要去波特兰
We're going to Portland.
十号♥刀
10 blade.
十号♥刀
10 blade.
近端面部神经已经分开剥离
Proximal facial nerve isolated and dissected.
好的 我们开始重头戏吧
Okay, let's start the heavy lifting.
夹住左侧和右侧的颈总动脉
Clamping the left and right common carotid arteries
还有颈静脉血管
and jugular veins...
切开总动脉和颈静脉血管
Cutting the carotids and jugulars...
来吧
Let's do it.
去见一位高中毕业后就没见过
It's a long way to go to visit a married woman
还可能不在家的已婚妇女
you haven't seen since high school
折腾了好长的路
who may not even be home.
她在家 我在上一站打过电♥话♥了
She's home. I called at the last stop.
她说了什么
What did she say?
你好
"Hello."
你说了什么
What did you say?
什么也没说 他挂了
Nothing. He hung up.
等你清醒以后
When you sober up,
你会想掉头回家的
you are gonna want to turn around and go home.
大概吧
Probably.
按照练习的来
As rehearsed --
血管 动脉 神经
veins, arteries, nerves,
按这个顺序 从下巴往上
in that order, from the chin up.
明白吗
Yes?
能给我骨缝合板和螺钉吗
Can I get the osteosynthetic plates and screws, please?
该死
Damn it.
我撕裂了供体的一部分动脉
I tore part of the donor's artery.
我需要更多的间断缝合线
I need more interrupted sutures.
大家专心点
Let's keep our focus, people.
布朗医生
Dr. Browne,
莫莉的父母想在你下次休息时见你
Molly's parents would like to see you on your next break.
现在去吧
Take it now.
你也是
You, too.
朴医生
Dr. Park?
斯佳普林宅
绿露台大道5516号♥
我疯狂地爱上了罗宾·德梅因
I had a huge crush on Robin Demayne.
完全没有回应的暗恋
A thoroughly unrequited crush...
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表