剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
早上好 室友
Morning, roomie.
早上好 室友
Morning, roomie.
我一会要去商场 你还需要苹果吗
I'm going to the market later. You need more apples?
不需要 但我们需要厕纸
No, but we need more toilet paper.
没问题
No prob.
我能吃吗
May I?
没问题
No prob.
加天鹅丝绒 双层
Angel Fluff Plus, two-ply,
无香 特宽 超柔软
unscented, ultra-wide, extra soft.
双层 没问题
Two-ply. No prob.
你装厕纸的时候
Y-you have to hang the toilet paper
得装对方向
on the dispenser the correct way.
纸头必须朝上
The paper goes over on the top,
而不是朝下抵着墙壁
not under hanging against the wall.
抱歉 我忘记你喜欢那样了
Sorry, I forgot you like it like that.
不是我「喜欢那样」
I don't "Like it like that."
那样才是「正确」的装法
It's "Right" like that.
NBD
NBD.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我得走了
I got to run.
科尔女士
Ms. Kohl?
你好 我是梅伦德斯医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Melendez.
抱歉 我一有空就练习
Sorry. I have to practice whenever I can.
我也是一有空就练习
I practice whenever I can, too.
我们听说你伤到手指了
We heard you hurt your finger.
能给我们看一下吗
Can we take a look?
几天前我做了一个很烂的美甲
I got a crappy manicure a couple days ago,
现在我的指甲看着很丑
and now my nail looks disgusting.
甲沟炎 是常见的细菌引起的脓肿
Paronychia -- it's an abscess caused by a common bacterial infection.
我们把脓肿挑出 包扎好 你就可以回家了
We'll drain it, pack it, and send you home.
三天后疼痛和肿胀都会基本消失
In 72 hours, the pain and swelling will be much better,
你可以接着拉小提琴了
and you'll be back to Paganini.
道歉吧
Apologize already.
-我没做错什么 -所以呢
- I did nothing wrong. u202d- So?
你可不希望被未来外科手术主任一直雪藏
You don't want to be iced out by the future Chief of Surgery forever.
也可能是利姆当主任 安德鲁斯还没决定
Lim could be Chief, too. Andrews hasn't decided yet.
布朗 朴 快过来
Hey, Brown, Park. Hustle in.
急救员一分钟内到
EMTs are less than a minute out.
朴 确保三病区可以用
Park, make sure Bay 3's good to go.
十三岁女性
13-year-old female.
严重鼻出血
Progressively worsening epistaxis.
已在车上填塞过了 血压86/51
Bolus on the bus. BP 86/51.
血停不下来 血止不住
It won't stop! I can't get it to stop!
我到家时 她已经在打911了
I got home, and she was calling 911.
你不是第一次遇上流鼻血吧 爸爸
Not your first nosebleed, huh, Dad?
通常鼻血一会就自己止住了
Well, these things usually go away on their own,
但莱莉说她已经流了一小时了
but Riley claims she's been like this for over an hour.
我不是瞎说 是事实
It's not a claim, it's a fact!
得马上给她用监控仪
Gonna need to get her on a monitor right away
擦拭4%的苯肾上腺素溶液
and apply 4% phenylephrine solution.
需要灼烧止血
Gonna need to cauterize the bleed.
这也不是我遇上的第一次鼻出血
It's not my first nosebleed either.
我这周末在戴维斯交响乐厅首演
I have my premiere at Davies this weekend,
所以做了美甲
hence the manicure.
松香 蜂蜡 这些都容易掉的
Rosin, beeswax -- that stuff is tough to get off.
你有经验
You play?
我对弓弦略知一二
I know my way around bow strings.
高中时玩过射箭
I dabbled in archery when I was in high school.
我五岁就开始学拉小提琴了
I started when I was 5.
我以前写作业时爱哼曲调
I used to hum melodies doing my homework,
还有吃晚饭和倒垃圾的时候
eating dinner, taking out the trash.
我想成为列车长
I wanted to be a train conductor.
你还有时间
There's still time.
她被麻醉了
She's numbed up.
手指不该感到疼痛才对
She shouldn't have any pain in her finger.
不是我的手指
It's not my finger.
更里面 是关节疼
It's further up, by my knuckle.
没有发烧
No fever.
身体有疼痛感吗
Any body aches?
有一点
Uh, a little.
整天拉小提琴让我的脖子和肩有拉伤
Playing violin all day stresses out my neck and shoulders.
可能是腱炎或轻度关节炎疼痛
It's likely tendonitis or mild arthritic pain.
或者是食肉菌
Or it might be flesh-eating bacteria
那样的话我们就要截掉你的手指了
and we have may have to cut off your finger.
出血点在那
There's the bleeder,
在克氏静脉丛后边缘
at the posterior rim of Kiesselbach's plexus.
是你打的911
You called 911?
她打的
She did.
你感觉如何 宝贝
How you feeling, baby?
好极了
Peachy.
只是流鼻血 我已经在处理了
It's a nosebleed. I'm handling it.
她也是我的孩子 布鲁斯
She's my kid, too, Bruce.
我打赌你们看不出他俩离婚了
Bet you couldn't tell they're divorced.
不如我带莱莉的父母
Well, why don't I take Riley's parents
去候诊室 这样我们可以
to the waiting room so we can --
谈谈我
Talk about me.
回见
Adiós.
我们得搞清楚
We need to know.
肖恩 如果要确诊我们需要做什么
Shaun, what do we need to do to know for sure?
需要在手指深处做一个切口取样
We need to cut deeper and get a swab.
手指有数以千计的神经末梢
Fingers have thousands of nerve endings.
即使从贾丝手指上移除一小部分
Clipping off even the tiniest portion of Jas' finger
也会造成永久伤害 终结她的职业生涯
could cause permanent damage and be career-ending.
但如果是坏死性筋膜炎
But if it is necrotizing fasciitis
我们却不作为 她会死
and we do nothing, she could die.
那也会终结她职业生涯
That would also end her career.
没错
True.
但你想想数据 肖恩
But the numbers, Shaun, the data.
坏死性筋膜炎的可能性几乎为零
There's almost no chance that it's nec fasc.
但假如我们取样做检测
On the other hand, if we test for it,
一定会造成损伤
we will definitely do damage.
还有什么想说的吗
Anything else?
你的厕纸纸头是在上还是在下
Do you hang your toilet paper going over or under?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
在鼻血事件以前 是胃疼
Before the nosebleeds, it was tummy aches,
失眠 呼吸绞痛
insomnia, breathing pain.
每次我们都带她去儿科医生那就诊
Every time, we'd rush her to the pediatrician,
但他们什么也没查出来
but they couldn't find anything,
后来我们就不带她去了
so we stopped taking her.
你们认为她是假装的
You think she's faking it?
一位心理医生说可能是她下意识地
A therapist said it was likely her subconscious way
试图挽救破碎的家庭
of trying to get her family back together.
离婚对大人来说都不容易
Well, divorce isn't easy for adults.
孩子怎么可能会更容易接受
Why should kids be able to deal with it any better?
她闭上了心门
She disengaged,
不仅是对我们 还要她朋友 学校
not just from us, but her friends, school.
已经五年了
It's been five years.
她本该找到适应这种情况的方法了
She should have found her new normal by now.
看起来某人好多了
Looks like someone's doing better.
鼻血止住了
Nosebleed stopped,
但莱莉鼻腔黏膜非常薄
but Riley's nasal membranes are pretty thin.
最好留意下 未来更有可能复发
You should be on the lookout for future bleeds.
莱莉 你最近有没有吸什么药物
Riley, have you been sniffing or snorting any drugs lately?
什么 不可能 我不会这么做的
What? No way. I wouldn't do that.
有很多药物看上去是无害的
There's a lot of stuff out there that looks harmless,
-但是 -她说了没有
- but -- - u202dShe said no.
丙酸氟替卡松算吗
Does FLONASE count?
我之前咳嗽
I was coughing.
有鼻塞 喉咙痒的症状
I had a stuffy nose, itchy throat.
我查了这些症状
I looked up my symptoms,
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表