剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Then we can insert the stem through one of the holes
直到这个阀瓣贴在心脏外壁上
until the disc presses against the wall,
把所有洞都覆盖住
covering all the holes.
就像浴缸里的塞子
L-like a stopper in a bathtub.
没错
Yes.
她左侧心脏的受到的压力更大
The higher pressure on the left side of her heart
这样就可以把塞子固定住
would keep it in place.
我们都不用缝针了
We wouldn't even need to stitch.
好主意
Great idea.
我们应该去跟她父母谈谈
We should take this to the parents.
是治疗心脏的好主意
Great idea for the heart.
但是还是得告诉他们目前
But we need to tell them that our current plan
修补腹部的方案
for the abdominal repair
风险还是相当高的
is considerably more of a long shot.
而且修补心脏让我们又少了一个选择
And that fixing the heart takes an option off the table.
也就是撤除治疗
Withdrawing care.
你不能动那张牌
You can't move that card.
什么意思
Excuse me?
谁玩单人纸牌会作弊
Who cheats at solitaire?
你其实是在欺骗自己
You're literally only cheating yourself.
又一次
Again.
早上好 拉瑞
Good morning, Larry.
这样就是有男子气概吗
Is it a macho thing?
真男人就不能被贴上癌症患者的标签
Like a real man should be able to make it through
也不需要人陪 只能靠自己挺过去吗
without leaning on a label or the people who go with it?
把拥抱癌症作为自己的人物设定
Embracing cancer as an identity
是我们这种人最不应该做的事情
is the last thing any one of us should be doing.
这样会更加凸显所有可怕的事情
It underscores everything horrible right now.
我们每天都在为活下去而斗争
We're in a daily battle for our lives.
整天纠结这些事情没有任何意义
I see no value in dwelling on that.
坎迪丝迟到了
Candice is late.
可能是她侄女忘记去接她了
Which means either her niece forgot to pick her up.
又一次
Again.
也可能是她病情恶化了
Or she got some bad news.
或者她已经死了
Or she's already dead.
我们每天都在战斗
We are in a daily battle.
但我宁愿有人陪伴
I'd rather have some company.
我已经跟我的母亲和兄弟谈过了
I spoke to my mother and brother,
他们都觉得我不应该做手术
and they both think I shouldn't do the surgery.
显然他们更害怕的是你的手术技能
Apparently they're more scared of your surgical skills
而不是那个肿瘤
than they are of this tumor.
那你怎么看
And where do you stand?
我需要数据
I need numbers.
请坐
Please.
关于类似情况的统计数据
The stats on something like this, it --
有很多变数
there are a lot of variables.
那我手术成功 没有并发症的几率
What are the odds I make it through the surgery
有多大
without any complications?
这个手术很有挑战性
It's a challenging procedure.
我觉得有八成把握没有并发症
Zero complications, I'd say 80%.
但是这个肿瘤很有可能不是恶性的
But it is very unlikely this tumor is malignant.
给我具体数据
Give me a number.
它是脊索瘤的可能性只有百分之五
About 5% chance it's a chordoma.
从这个数据来看你家人的意见是对的
The numbers agree with your family.
我也同意
So do I.
我一直都喜欢主动采取措施而不是坐以待毙
I've always been more comfortable with action than inaction.
我想让你来做这个手术
I want you to do the surgery.
要确定一件事是要付出代价的
Certainty comes at a price.
她有可能撤掉生命维持系统吗
She'll be able to get off the life support machines?
如果一切顺利 没错
If everything goes well, yes.
她会有一颗强大的心脏
She'll have a strong heart.
多快可以做手术
How soon can you do it?
你们应该知道我们对于她肠道治疗的
You should know we feel less confident
方案还不是很有信心
about our plan for her bowel.
失败的可能性非常高
The chance of failure is quite high.
有多高
How high?
我觉得有九♥成♥的可能修补不会起效
I put it at 90% that the repair won't work.
这可能会导致无法复原的营养不良
Which would lead to irreversible malnutrition.
术后的几个月你女儿可能会慢慢饿死
Your daughter would slowly starve to death over months.
现在 她的身体正在努力地
Right now, her body is working very hard
活下去
just to stay alive.
如果我们关闭生命维持系统
If we were to turn off the machines...
关闭生命维持系统
Turn off the machines?
她很快就会平静地离开
She would pass quickly. And peacefully.
如果心脏手术成功
If the heart surgery is a success,
那就不用担心了
that won't be an option.
那为何不先尝试修复肠道
Why not try to fix the bowel first
看看是否起效呢
to see if it works?
因为在心脏手术成功之前
We won't know if the bowel is viable
我们都无法知道肠道是否存活
until after the heart is.
我们必须做手术
We have to do the surgery.
但是如果失败 她会饿死的
But if this doesn't work, she could starve to death.
这值得冒险...
It's worth the risk...
这不是我们在冒险 而是她
It's not our risk. It's hers.
所以 你就准备放弃我们的女儿了吗
So, instead, you're ready to give up on our daughter?
就像当初我们一起站在超声波图像前
I mean, it's like we're right back at the ultrasound.
一起决定 带她来到这个世界
We decided together to continue this pregnancy.
所以这件事你和我一样有错
So this is as much my fault as it is yours.
这是我的错吗
My fault?
就因为那些药物
Because of the medication?
我不能关闭生命维持系统
I cannot turn off that machine.
你的负罪感在阻止我们做该做的事
Your guilt is stopping you from admitting what we need to do.
我的负罪感与这件事无关
My guilt has nothing to do with this.
-我在为我女儿争取 -我也是
- I am fighting for my daughter. - So am I.
既然父母的观点无法达成一致
Since the parents can't agree, the decision
那将由一位法官根据我们的意见
about the baby's care will be made by a judge
为婴儿的治疗做出决定
who will rely on our recommendation.
所以我们做决定
So we make the choice,
父母听之任之吗
but the parents live with it?
也许那是件好事
Well, maybe that's a good thing.
父母不得不在
For parents to have to decide between
眼睁睁看着女儿死去
letting their daughter die
和痛苦对抗病魔间抉择
or fighting for her life, knowing she may suffer horribly,
也许让我们担起这份重任更好
maybe it's better if we carry that burden.
利姆医生
Dr. Lim?
你的决定是什么
Your decision would be?
关掉生命维持系统
Take her off life support.
肠道修复可能对她不利
The odds are stacked against the bowel repair working.
那些数据反应的只是普通医生
Those numbers reflect the general population of doctors.
我认为利姆医生和我能够做得更好
I think Dr. Lim and I are better than that.
我们可以逆转局势
We can beat the odds.
作为外科主任
One of the things I'm not going to miss
我不喜欢的一点
about being Chief of Surgery
就是得为这样的抉择负责任
is being responsible for choices like this.
韩医生 你的部门
Dr. Han, it's your department --
由你来决定
it's your call.
你一整晚都在这吗
You've been here all night?
我一直在和新任的外科主任
I've been working on a case
韩医生进行一桩手术
with the new Chief of Surgery, Dr. Han.
-进展得如何 -不太顺利
- How's that going? - Not very well.
他在手术室放音乐
He plays music in the operating room.
天哪 又是这种人
Oh, geez. One of those.
他还说我需要集中注意在
And he says I need to focus on
我们病人的情感需求上
our patients' emotional needs.
这任务对你来说挺困难
Well, that's a tough assignment for you.
你有没有想过结交
You ever wish you had, you know,
患有自闭症的朋友 同事
friends, co-workers on the spectrum?
并没有
Not usually.
也许韩医生不会太注意到我
But maybe Dr. Han wouldn't notice me as much
如果我不是唯一一个患自闭症的医生
if I weren't the only doctor with ASD.
有个在化疗的孩子
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表