剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Get out of my flat this minute.
现在就从我家出去
And here was me thinking you were the decent sort.
我还在想 不能打你这样好看的女人呢
Now what do we do?
现在我们怎麽办?
Joe!
Joe!
Let's try that again, shall we, Valerie.
我们再来一次 可以麽 Valerie
What...
终极...
Is in...
决策函...
The letter... of last resort?
的内容是什麽?
We have to stop this.
我们得去阻止他
We can't let him access that information.
我们不能让他知道这个信息
We'll lose our advantage. He'll know we're onto him.
我们会失去优势 他就会知道我们盯上了他
She's resisting him.
她在拒绝他
She's not telling him anything.
她什麽都没说
It said...
上面说..
I was really surprised by this.
我也很惊讶
It said...
它说...
"Piss off, Tom."
"滚 Tom"
I had a feeling it'd be like this.
我就知道会是这样
Luckily I came prepared.
幸好我有准备
Take a seat.
坐下
Your nephews.
你的侄子们
Mark and Adam,
Mark和Adam
yes?
对麽?
Aw.
啊
You see, Valerie, I will do terrible things to Mark and Adam
你知道麽 Valerie 我会对他们做很可怕的事
unless I find out what's in that letter.
除非你告诉我 那函件裡写了什麽
Oh!
啊!
Oh!
啊!
Stop! Stop!
停! 住手!
Please, stop, stop, stop! Please!
求你了 别打了 别 住手! 求你了!
Ah!
啊!
Valerie, my name's Joe.
Valerie 我是Joe
I work for MI5.
我为MI5工作
I told him.
我告诉了他
God.
上帝
He threatened my nephews. I told him everything.
他用我侄子威胁我 我全都告诉他了
No, please.
不 求你
I thought my work would be a privilege.
我以为我的工作很高大上
I thought I would spend my days in the company of...
我以为我会整天和
Gallant and charming men, but instead we shovel shit.
高富帅们在一起 但现实是 我们就是铲屎的
And when we get home, our clothes are stiff with
当我们回到家 我们的衣服
blood and sweat and grease.
早已被血 汗 油沾透
I miss the war.
我怀念战争
The other one.
真正的战争
A chap knew where he stood.
起码知道自己的身在何方
Why on earth didn't we have someone stationed outside?
为什麽我们没有派人在外面守著?
For all we knew, it was just a standard reactivation.
就我们当时所知 那只是一次普通的启用
There was nothing to make us think...
没有任何预兆会让我们想到...
So, where is he know? We don't know.
那他现在在哪儿? 我们不知道
We've searched his house. There's nothing.
我们搜查了他的住处 什麽都没有
Let's not panic just yet.
我们先不要自乱阵脚
What's in the letter?
函件裡写的是什麽?
If the Prime Minister says we'll retaliate,
如果首相说的是 "我们反击"
the stalemate remains intact.
局面还是会保持僵持
It doesn't matter if they know.
他们知不知道无所谓
Valerie said it's no.
Valerie说的是没有
No strike-back.
没有反击
No retaliation.
没有报复
So this is it.
竟然是这样的麽
My God.
上帝
Operation Glass is a preemptive nuclear strike on the U.K.
'玻璃计划'是对英国发动先发制人的核打击
Sorry, can we just go back a bit?
不好意思 我们能往回倒一点儿麽?
The Prime Minister said no?
首相说不回击?
That if they attack us, we won't fight back?
如果他们给我们扔核弹 我们就认命了?
Are you serious?
你确定不是逗我?
Right, so we're completely vulnerable.
好吧 这麽说来我们竟是如此不堪
Everything you...
你们一切...
the whole bloody Cold War, everything.
整个他妈的冷战 所有东西
It's nothing, it's... it's bluff.
都是幌子 都是...都是唬人的
Which is why that information cannot be allowed to reach Moscow.
所以决不能让这个情报到达莫斯科
Well, Mallory's only point of contact with Moscow is Arkady,
Mallory和莫斯科唯一的交点是Arkady
so for the time being, it's contained.
所以就目前而言 还是可控的
But Arkady wasn't recruiting Tom, he was reactivating him.
但是Tom不是Arkady招募的 他只是负责启用而已
He must have been working with someone before.
他之前肯定为其他人工作过
He could have... Contacts, handlers, safe houses,
从那时起他可能已经有了... 联繫人 上级 安全屋
an entire network from back then.
一整套的支援的网络
Bobby's right. We need to move on this quickly. Tonight.
Bobby是对的 我们需要马上行动 就今晚
If Tom's already passed the information to Moscow,
如果Tom已经把这一情报传到了莫斯科
they could be preparing an attack as we speak.
我们说话的同时 他们可能就已经准备发射了
Bobby, I want you monitoring the situation overnight.
Bobby 我想让你整晚监测情况
Open lines with 6, the F.O., the M.O.D.
保持于MI6 外♥交♥部♥ 国防部的通话线路通畅
The Red Army start amassing on borders,
一旦有红军边境集结
residents start packing, I want to know.
或者使领馆撤侨的动向 我都要知道
Well, if you think I'm up to it.
如果你觉得我做得来
I could help. I mean I don't mind.
我可以帮忙 我是说我不介意
Extra pair of hands and all that.
多个帮手什麽的
What do we do about Tom?
我们拿Tom怎麽办呢?
Until we hear otherwise, we assume he's still in the country.
除非我们得到消息 我们都假设他还留在英国
We find him, question him.
我们找到他 盘问他
The time to protect our advantage is past.
保护我们优势的时机已经过去了
We need to get him and that intel out of circulation.
我们需要把他还有那个情报隔离
Interview the prostitute again.
再去找那个妓♥女♥
Perhaps Tom mentioned somewhere he was going.
或许Tom跟她提过他要去什麽地方
Speak to her, Joe.
去找她 Joe
Tell her what she needs to hear.
该说什麽就说什麽吧
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家了
Daddy, Bobby, can I have a quick word?
Daddy Bobby 请留步
Even if we find Tom before he hands over the intel,
即使我们在Tom传递情报前抓住了他
even if we put him in prison,
即使我们把他弄进监狱
such a simple piece of information to pass on.
这麽简单的一条情报也极容易传出
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't suggest we prepare a couple of contingency plans.
如果我不提出几条应急预案 我就没有尽我的职责
Agreed.
同意
But I need to know how absolute you want these plans to be.
但是我需要知道你想让预案做得多彻底
Tom Mallory cannot be allowed to contact Moscow.
坚决不能 让Tom Mallory联繫莫斯科
Your list of options should be comprehensive.
你的预案应包括各种可能的选项
Brief Joe accordingly. I want him prepared in every sense.
也这麽跟Joe说 我想让他做好各方面的准备
The man who assaulted you has gone missing.
那个袭击你的人失踪了
Did he talk about someone?
他说起过什麽人麽?
Did he mention any trips he had planned?
他提起过他打算去哪儿麽?
If you still want to press charges, we would now be in a position to help you.
如果你还想起诉他 我们现在已经站在你的一边了
If we could locate him, entice him here, and...
如果我们能找到他的位置 把他引到这儿...
You'd bring him here?
你会把他带到这儿来?
He wouldn't expect us to be here. Then we could arrest him.
他想不到我们会在这儿 然后我们就能抓他了
He left this.
他落下了这个
It's a private club on Piccadilly.
这是皮卡迪利的一个私人会所
Just a posh strip club, really,
就是个高档脱衣舞俱乐部
but he wouldn't have this unless he was a member.
他肯定是会员 否则不会有这个的
Alice, this is great, thank you,
Alice 太好了 谢谢
but I've got one more favor to ask. Go to the club,
但我还有个请求 你到这个俱乐部去
tell him you've been contacted by two Russians.
告诉他 两个俄♥国♥人来找你
They want the information he got from Valerie Parkwood.
他们想要从Valerie Parkwood那儿得到的信息
They'll meet him here tonight at 11:00.
他们会在11点在这裡见他
I'm looking for one of your members.
我在找一位你们的会员
He's, uh, Tom Mallory.
他叫Tom Mallory
Yeah, lovely. Can you make sure he gets it?
好的 太好了 请务必把这个交给他
No problem. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
Soviet tanks are carrying out maneuvers around the Finnish border.
苏联坦克在芬兰边境演习
This is a monthly event, so probably nothing to worry about.
这是每月常规 所以大概没什麽可担心的
And the embassy residents?
使♥馆♥侨民呢?
We've placed all but five,
除了5个人我们都锁定了
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表