剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Um, do we have a coffin?
呃 我们有棺材麽?
To put David in.
把David放进去
When he's shot.
等他被打死之后
By the KGB.
被克格勃打死之后
To put his dead body in?
用来装他的尸体?
It's humour to lighten... lighten the mood.
这是笑话...来缓和气氛的
Okay.
好了
You'll be fine.
你会没事儿的
Stay calm.
保持镇定
Remember, we're just down the corridor.
记住 我们就在走廊那边
The man that came to your flat this morning,
早上去你家的那个人
one of them peeled an apple with a knife, do you remember?
其中一个用刀削苹果 你记得麽?
Yeah.
记得
If he is one of the men you let in,
如果一会儿进来的是他
I want you to say,
你就说
"I almost bought some vodka, but I thought it was a bit of a clich?"
"我差点儿买♥♥了伏特加 但又觉得这有点儿太老套了?"
Say it over there, by the microphone.
在那儿说 麦克风旁边
What?
什麽?
"I almost bought some vodka,
"我差点儿买♥♥了伏特加
but I thought it was a bit of a clich?"
但又觉得这有点儿太老套了?"
I...
我...
almost bought some vodka, but I thought it was a bit of a clich?
差点儿买♥♥了伏特加 但又觉得这有点儿太老套了?
If...
如果...
If it's the man who peeled the apple.
如果是削平果的那个人
Yeah.
好的
It's quite a walk.
好长的楼梯
Another three floors up.
还有三层要上
Multiple movements in the corridor.
走廊上数人移♥动♥
The door is opening.
门开了
David has moved to the centre of the room,
David走到了房♥间中♥央♥
two men have entered behind him,
两个人跟著他进了门
one heavy set, the other lithe,
一个人块头很大 另一个比较敏捷
there's no sound of the impact of their shoes on the floor,
没有他们鞋子撞击地板的声音
just the creak of the boards,
只有地板的嘎吱响动
so they're wearing rubber soles.
所以他们的鞋是橡胶底
The heavy one is still in front of the door.
大块头还在门前
This is excellent, David, you've done very well.
这太棒了 David 你做得很好
I can't hear what they're saying.
我听不见他们在说什麽
Do you...
你们...
Do you want something to drink?
你们想喝点儿什麽吗?
I almost, uh...
我差点儿 呃...
I almost bought some vodka,
我差点儿买♥♥了伏特加
but I thought it was a bit of a clich?
但又觉得这有点儿太老套了?
Now the other one's crossing quickly to the window.
现在另一个迅速走向窗户
He's closing the blinds.
他关上了百叶窗
Why's he closing the blinds?
他为什麽关上百叶窗?
What's going on?
发生了什麽?
What's he saying?
他说什麽?
Jesus...
天啊...
Shit!
坏了!
Stay here.
别动
All right.
好
Do you think he's all right? I doubt it.
你觉得他会没事吗? 难说啊
You just hit him with a plank.
你拿那麽大的板子砸了他
Come on.
来吧
It's not him.
不是他
It's not who?
不是谁?
Joe? Hey!
Joe? 喂!
You go that way.
你走那边
Hey, how come you get the gun?
喂 为什麽你把枪拿走了?
Joe!
Joe!
Joe!
Joe!
Hello, Joe.
你好 Joe
Drop the gun or I'll shoot.
把枪放下 否则我就开枪了
If you do, the muscles in my arm will spasm,
如果你开枪 我胳膊上的肌肉就会痉挛
I pull the trigger, and your friend will die very messily.
我扣扳机 你的朋友会死得很难看
Let us try to avoid that.
我们不要让那样的事发生
Joe don't shoot. Joe!
Joe 别开枪 Joe!
If you wanted to shoot him, you would have done it by now.
如果你想打死他 他这时候已经死了
You never had any problem shooting an unarmed woman.
你朝手无寸铁的女人开枪可是毫不手软
She was a traitor. Which reminds me,
她是个叛徒 这倒提醒我了
what do they know about you?
他们对你瞭解多少?
They know everything.
他们什麽都知道
Liar.
骗子
Joe, when you imagine this moment, as I'm sure you have,
Joe 当你幻想这一刻的时候 我肯定你幻想过的
what happens?
会发生什麽?
I kill you.
我杀了你
Then, what are you waiting for?
那你还等什麽?
If he dies, you can say he was caught in the crossfire.
如果他死了 你可以说他在枪战中不幸被击中
No one will know.
没人会知道的
Come on, Joe.
来吧 Joe
Joe, please!
Joe 别!
Please!
求你了!
Goodbye, Joe.
再见了 Joe
This must be hard.
你一定很难受
But don't worry. Soon everything will become clear.
但是别著急 很快一切都会明晰的
Oh, shit.
哦 我
No!
不!
Yulia!
Yulia!
Yulia!
Yulia!
Yulia!
Yulia!
No!
不!
Bad show.
演砸了
The geese fly south in winter.
冬天 母鹅飞向南方
Ah, yes.
啊 是的
But the gander is, um...
但是公鹅却 嗯...
No. The gander tends to...
不对 公鹅则倾向...
What? "The gander"?
什麽? "公鹅"?
And their eggs are most plentiful when the...
它们的蛋最多的时候就是在...
Please stop.
别说了
This is painful.
这很痛苦
I heard what happened.
我听说了
Oh, my love.
哦 亲爱的
I'm fine.
我没事
Joe and that Jim chap engaged.
Joe和那个叫Jim的傢伙去追了
I'm ashamed to say I hid.
我很惭愧地说 我躲了起来
I'd have been furious if you hadn't.
如果你没躲 我会大怒的
I want to have the conversation.
我想跟你谈谈
Oh, Sarah. No, not that one.
哦 Sarah 不 不是那个
The Marconi one.
是电报公♥司♥那事儿
Someone died tonight.
今晚有人死了
Yards away from you.
就在离你几米远的地方
All I'm saying is, with your skills you could walk...
我想说的是 凭著你的技术 你可以离开...
... straight into somewhere like Marconi.
...直接去马可尼那样的地方
Is this really about my safety?
这真的是出于对我安全的考虑麽?
You're destined for great things,
你注定是要干大事儿的
and a husband who tinkers with wires and microphones is hardly...
而一个鼓捣电线和麦克风的丈夫很难...
Is that why you think I want you to get a different job?
你觉得我为什麽想让你换个工作?
To make you more suitable for me?
让你更配得上我?
People talk, Sarah.
人们说閒话的 Sarah
Because they don't understand us.
因为他们不懂我们
Not in this world.
这个世界不懂我们
Come on.
好了
Best case scenario.
最好的情况
Moscow don't know Arkady has turned.
莫斯科不知道Arkady叛变了
They think David approached us directly,
他们以为David直接找到了我们
and that's why they killed him.
所以他们杀了他
From Joe's report, he clearly didn't want to be part of any operation,
从Joe的报告看 他很显然不想成为任何行动的一部分
ours or theirs, so it's not hard to imagine.
我们的或者他们的 所以这不难想像
I want Arkady taken into protective custody.
我想对Arkady实行保护性监禁
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表