剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
I'll give you information about my missions, about my tradecraft,
我会告诉你我的任务 我的谍报方式
but nothing about the people I work with...
但不会告诉你我同伴的信息...
I won't endanger anyone. Then why are you defecting?
我不会置他人于险境 那为什麽你要叛变?
For that?
为了她?
So what did she tell you, this traitor?
她跟你说了什麽 这个叛徒?
Details, that's all.
只有细节而已
She was just a chef working for the embassy.
她只是使♥馆♥的厨师而已
And I recruited her.
我招募了她
I approached her.
我接近了她
Say goodbye.
告别吧
You and the traitor will be debriefed separately.
你和那个叛徒将会被分别盘问
It's a trap. Run.
这是个陷阱 快跑
I need to go.
我得走了
Report from Katia M, secretary to Oleg Dornin, Soviet trade envoy.
来自Katia M的情报 苏联贸易代表Oleg Dornin的秘书
Questioned in character for 11 hours
进行了11个小时的人格测试
but did not retrieve any notable intel.
但是没有获取任何重要的信息
Instead have obtained pictures of appointments diary covering January and February 1972.
反而得到了预定日程 包括1972年一月和二月
Also enclosed are copies of family photographs.
另附的是她的家庭合影
Registry currently cross-referencing in case any subjects are persons of interest.
档案室正在做交叉对比 以防任何目标是利益相关者
Report ends.
汇报结束
And, let me tell you, I worshipped that man.
让我告诉你 我崇拜那个人
But confidence is on the floor.
但信任是至关重要的
And in our game, insecurity can cost lives.
干我们这一行 不确保安全是要出人命的
Now, my chief concern... My only concern,
现在 我最主要的忧虑... 我唯一的忧虑是
is what's best for the department, the country,
什麽才是对部门最好的 对国家最好的
the memory of that once great man.
对于那个伟大的人的回忆
Now...
现在...
Call for you, Mr Waterhouse. Wait!
有您的电♥话♥ Waterhouse先生 等会儿!
Now, some have suggested that I take the reins. I...
现在 一些人建议让我掌权 我...
All I can say is, the thought's never occurred to me...
我只能说 我从来没有那麽想过
It's not my mother, is it?
不会是我妈找我吧?
The strategic arms limitation talks continue in Helsinki.
战略军备限制的谈判还在赫尔辛基进行
However, proceedings were delayed today when the U.S. delegation
然而 从苏联的报告中得知
refused to attend the morning session
苏联非但没有停止反弹道导弹的生产
after hearing reports that the U.S.S.R.
而是加紧生产进程
had, in fact, stepped up production of anti-ballistic missiles
美国代表团拒绝出席上午的会议
instead of freezing it.
今天的日程被推迟
Domestic news. As the miners' strike enters its fifth week,
国内新闻 煤矿工人的罢♥工♥进入了第五周
power cuts and other restrictions are being introduced across the country.
停电以及其它限制措施被推行到了全国
Here's a report from our correspondent, Martin Bell.
下面是现场记者Martin Bell的报道
The first effect of the emergency will be seen in the darkening of city centres.
在这非常时期 首先看到的影响就是市中心的灯火管制
In fact, it's already started...
事实上 已经开始了...
Sarah, do you need this one?
Sarah 你需要他麽?
All yours.
他是你的了
With me.
跟我来
... for from then it becomes an offence to use electricity for advertising or floodlighting.
... 使用电力进行广♥告♥或者泛光照明是犯罪行为
The penalty for such an offence...
对这种犯罪行为的惩罚...
... a 100 pound fine, or three months in jail,
是100英镑的罚款 或者是3个月的监禁
or both.
或两种刑罚同时执行
The emergency regulations will also relieve the electricity authorities of their responsibility
紧急管制同时免去了供电部门的职责
to maintain uninterrupted supplies.
他们无需维持不间断供电服务
So, they'll be able to economise where they have to,
所以他们就能够在其它地方节省电力
and to keep the power flowing where it's needed.
从而保证资源流向最需要的地方
What was she talking to you about?
她刚才在跟你说什麽?
What? Her.
什麽? 她
Sarah. Daddy's girl. What was she saying?
Sarah 老爹的乖女儿 她说了什麽?
Nothing.
什麽都没说
She was watching the news. I went in to watch it with her.
她在看新闻 我进去和她一起看了
Thick as thieves, you two.
像做贼一样 你们俩
So, Arkady Malinov.
好了 Arkady Malinov
Since '62, he's been a lecturer at Reading University, for his sins.
从62年起 他一直在雷丁大学当讲师 算是赎罪吧
Pure as the driven, so we thought, until today,
没有丝毫污点 我们这麽以为 直到今天
when he drinks a bath full of vodka and punches a policeman.
他喝了一池子的伏特加 然后袭♥警♥
But once in custody, he lets it be known
但是一被羁押 他马上就说
that he is in fact, Colonel Arkady blah-blah of the Committee for State Security
自己其实是国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的什麽Arkady上校
and wishes to parley.
希望谈判
So, we've released him, told him to roll up
我们释放了他 让他在今天晚些时候
at the Olympic Hotel in Earls Court later today.
去伯爵宫展览中心的奥林匹克酒店
There he shall have the dubious pleasure of being debriefed by you.
在那儿 他会享受到被你盘问的乐趣
Why me? Oh. Don't look at me. It was Daddy's idea.
为什麽是我? 别盯看我 这是老爹的主意
After that fiasco in Poland,
波兰的惨败之后
I was lobbying for you to get your P45.
我一直帮你做游说 想让你拿离职证明走人
That's what they call it, isn't it?
这就是他们所说的 不是麽?
We had to give up three of our most prized catches to get you back.
我们为了交换你 释放了3个最有价值的俘虏
I mean, what were you even doing there?
我想说 你在那儿做了什麽 值得这样对待?
I'll give you information about my missions, about my tradecraft,
我会告诉你我的任务 我的谍报方式
but nothing about the people I work with...
但不会告诉你我同伴的信息...
I won't endanger anyone.
我不会置他人于险境
I was following up on a possible defection.
我在跟进一个可能叛变的人
Well, we are a merciful bunch, apparently.
我们是非常仁慈的一群人 很明显
Hence, this chance to redeem yourself.
所以 这是一个让你挽补救的机会
Look, chances are, he just wants to defect.
听著 机会是 他只是想叛变
So, convince him to stay on the Kremlin's payroll and work for us.
说服他保持著苏联那边的身份 同时为我们做事
Take Alan with you, he'll be your ears.
带上Alan 他就是你的耳朵了
Chin up!
抬起头来!
It'll make a nice change from bedding secretaries and forgotten wives, no?
比起睡秘书 傍老女人 这是个很不错的转变
So, Joe.
那麽 Joe
How do you like to spend your free time?
你空閒时间都是怎麽过的?
Are you a member of a team or club?
会参加俱乐部或者兴趣组吗?
Maybe you enjoy more solitary pursuits...
或者你更喜欢一些比较孤独的活动...
Ah, like model-making or canoeing?
啊 比如造模型或者划艇?
Yeah, as you know, small talk isn't my strong suit.
好吧 如你所见 閒聊不是我的长项
So, actually, Sarah thought that a list of prepared topics might help.
Sarah还认为话题列表能帮助我
Um, "Mutual friends."
嗯 "共同的朋友"
Bit sticky.
有点複杂
"Politics." Bit of a minefield.
"政♥治♥" 有点危险
"Sport." Gosh, no.
"体育" 哦 不
"Leisure activities." That's all I have.
"閒暇活动" 我就只有这些了
It's fine.
没关係
We'll talk about work.
我们可以谈工作
Thank you.
谢谢
Right! That's one in the lamp, one in the showerhead in the bathroom.
好了! 一个在檯灯裡 一个在浴室水龙头裡
I need to check the levels.
我要检测一下声音大小
When I tap on the wall, you say something.
我敲牆的时候 你说点儿什麽
Like what?
说什麽?
Oh, anything. A nursery rhyme. I don't know any.
什麽都行 摇篮歌♥谣吧 我不会
Everyone knows a nursery rhyme.
每个人都会一首摇篮歌♥谣的
Frere Jacques?
《雅克兄弟》?
Pease Pudding Hot?
《豌豆布丁热腾腾》?
Yesterday Upon the Stair.
《昨天楼梯上》?
I know that one. Capital.
这个我知道 太好了
Yesterday, upon the stair,
昨天楼梯上
I met a man who wasn't there.
我遇到了一个不在那儿的人
He wasn't there again today.
他今天也不在那裡
I wish that man would go away.
我希望那个人已经走远了
More? Is that not enough?
还要说? 还不够麽?
We should have worked out a code. Does one knock mean, "Yes?"
我们应该开♥发♥一种密♥码♥ 敲一下代表"是"?
He's here.
他来了
Just you?
只有你?
Yes, but who listens?
是的 但是谁在听?
How long have we got? An hour.
我们有多长时间? 一个小时
You understand we cannot discuss payments until your debrief has been completed.
你知道我们不能讨论报酬 直到对你完成报告
This takes about six months and your product assessed.
这大概需要6个月的时间 而且你的成果要被评价
Colonel?
上校?
Yeah.
嗯
Though, of course, our rates of pay increase,
不过 当然了 如果你一直配合
if you stay in situ and help us gather intel on a more regular basis.
而且能更频繁地帮助我们收集情报 我们的价钱会涨的
Yes, this is what I want.
是的 这就是我想要的
I am going to work for MI5.
我要为MI5工作了
Well, that's very nice of you.
你能这麽做真好
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表