剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
the only way I could sustain that...
我唯一可以支撑那个身份的方法...
was to live it,
就是以它而活
to believe it.
相信它
When I looked at you,
当我看著你
I saw my friend.
我看到了我的朋友
When I looked at Alan, I saw my husband.
当我看著Alan 我看到了我的丈夫
I thought of it as working for the resistance in an occupied country.
我就当自己在敌方控制的国家裡 给不识时务的人工作
When the world turns red, you'll be hailed as a hero.
当世界变成红色时 你将会得到英雄一般的欢呼
Oh, I doubt that.
哦 我深表怀疑
I had a job and I failed because I was weak.
我曾有一项任务 但因为我的软弱我失败了
Yulia.
Yulia
Can I trust her?
我能信任她吗?
Can you trust an answer from me?
你能信任我的回答吗?
It has hit us all,
它打击了我们所有人
but few more than you, I'm sure.
你肯定更受打击 我肯定
I know Sarah was your...
我知道Sarah曾是你的...
Well, that you thought the world of her.
呃 你非常看重她
But I confess I was surprised to see Alan welcomed back.
但我承认我很惊讶看到Alan回来
Having shared a bed with one of the biggest moles in 5's history,
跟MI5史上最大的一个内奸同床共枕
some might consider him something of a security risk.
有些人可能会认为他是安全隐患
The righteousness of the righteous
义人的善果
will be upon himself
必归自己
and the wickedness of the wicked
恶人的恶报
will be upon himself,
也必归自己
or, indeed,
或者说
herself.
她自己
Besides,
另外
had I an army of men with Alan Montag's loyalty and mettle,
如果我的人都能像Alan Montag这样忠诚勇敢
I could end this war in a fortnight.
不用两星期 我就能结束这场战争
Well, if it's any consolation,
好吧 如果这麽说能安慰你的话
I'm not a Soviet spy.
我不是苏联间谍
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不会去
No.
嗯
You're not, are you?
没错 你哪儿都不会去
We'll get your son to the coast,
我们会把你儿子送到海岸
take him across the black sea to Turkey.
带他穿过黑海到达土耳其
You'll be reunited there.
你在那裡跟他汇合
Then you'll fly via New York to Toronto.
接著你们经纽约飞往多伦多
And then you'll join us?
然后你会跟我们一起?
You said a month. Yeah.
你说过一个月 是的
I just have a few things I need to do first.
只是有还有点事要先处理
The year that we were apart, where were you?
我们分开的那年 你在哪儿?
I've told you. I know.
我告诉过你了 我知道
I just need you to tell me again.
我需要你再说一遍
In hospital.
我先是在医院
Then a prison camp.
然后在战俘营
Then I was moved around a lot.
被转送过好多次
Joe, I've spent the last year being pushed down corridors with a gun at my head.
Joe 去年我一直被枪指著头穿过走廊
But at the end, they said I would have you.
但最后 他们说我可以跟你一起
And now I do.
现在这实现了
You know, I dreamt about this,
你知道 我一直梦想著这件事
you being alive and me finding you again.
你还活著 而我又找到了你
You are back,
你回来了
aren't you? Yes.
不是吗? 是呀
Sometimes everything is what it seems.
有些时候 好梦真能成真
The year we were apart.
我们分开那年
Where were you?
你在哪儿?
Oh, Joe.
哦 Joe
What have they done?
他们对你做了什麽?
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表