剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
He's your weak link.
你可以从他入手
That's why I'm here.
所以我才会在这儿
Kaz has gone missing.
Kaz失踪了
Something spooked him.
他被什麽事儿吓住了
He switched cars with a neighbor, lost his shadows.
他和邻居换车了 我们找不到他了
He's the only one who can prove i wasn't working with him, and you...
他是唯一可以证明 我没有和他一起工作的 而你...
Wait. You bloody well lost him!
等一下 而你♥他♥妈♥把他跟丢了!
They're taking you to Reading.
他们这就带你去雷丁
All I can do is find Kaz.
我能做的只有找到Kaz
Help me.
帮帮我
Okay, okay, he, um...
好的 好的 他 呃...
there are a couple of pubs ... he has friends, not many,
有几个酒吧...他有几个朋友 不多
but they might help him, let him hide out.
但是他们可能会帮他 让他躲起来
There's a... there's a bathhouse in the east end.
有一个...东区有一个公共澡堂
He knows the owners. He practically lives there.
他认识老闆 他几乎住在那儿
Give me every name you have.
告诉我你知道的所有名字
Let's go.
我们走吧
It's the third wedding this year and it's not even march!
这是今年的第三场婚礼了 这都还没到三月份!
Do you know what it's like at these things?
你知道参加婚礼是什麽样儿的麽?
"Your Bobby will be next," they say,
"下一个就是你们Bobby了" 他们这麽说
but they don't mean it. They know!
但是他们才不当真呢 他们都知道!
Truly, mother, you mustn't concern yourself so much with how I'm perceived.
说真的 老妈 你不要太为别人怎样看我而担心
For a man in your position, you are tediously dense, Bobby.
对于一个做到你这种位子的男人 你真是太油盐不进了 Bobby
Perception is everything.
别人对你的看法就是一切
Everything.
一切
As long as you have a wife on your arm in public,
只要你在公开场合有个能搂在怀裡的媳妇
behind closed doors, you can do...
房♥门一关 你想...
Whatever ungodly things you like to whomever you like.
干什麽伤风败俗的事儿都行 跟谁干都行
Mother!
老妈!
Come in.
请进
With all the excitement, we
真是太激动人心了
haven't had a chance to touch base about your operation.
我们都还没机会谈一下你的行动
I knew it was too good to be true,
我知道这事儿好的都不像真的
getting my own assignment.
有自己的任务
You chose somebody who wouldn't question you.
你要找一个不会怀疑你的人
No, that is why Daddy chose you.
不 那是老爹选你的原因
I chose you because you've proven yourself dependable
我选你是因为你证明了你是可靠的
and we could afford to lose you from Glass.
而且应对「玻璃行动」 不能缺了你
Daddy left himself vulnerable, rendering the service vulnerable
老爹让自己变得脆弱 导致整个部门脆弱
and by extension the country. Someone had to step in.
影响到整个国家 必须有人站出来
You can bring any surveillance you've collected to my office tomorrow.
你明天可以带任何你监视收集来的材料到我办公室
Oh, I destroyed it.
我把它们销毁了
I knew how badly it could have damaged him.
我知道那些会对他造成多大的打击
That is, if it had fallen into the wrong hands.
我是说 如果它们流入不该得到的人手裡
I see.
我明白了
Yes, quite right. Perhaps I should have kept it.
是的 没错 或许我应该保留
He's having her deported as unfriendly. Did you hear?
他以不友好为由把她驱逐处境了 你听说了麽?
She won't be able to travel again.
她不能再过来了
She'll be sacked from the dance company. He should have known better.
她被舞蹈团开除了 他应该知道得更清楚
He sealed that girl's fate the minute he gave people cause to talk.
他在给别人话柄的一刻就已经锁定了那姑娘的命运
Because perception is everything.
因为别人对你的看法就是一切
Right?
对麽?
I... I think I'd like to stay on here.
我... 我想我非常乐意留在这裡
At the house, if it helps.
把这裡当家 如果这有帮助
Pardon? Bobby, the way your mother talks to you.
什麽? Bobby 就像你母亲跟你说的那样
Oh, there's been a misunderstanding, I think. Bobby,
我想你一定有什麽误解了 Bobby
I'd like to stay.
我乐意留下来
As long as it's kept quiet at work,
只要工作场合不要提起
I'd like to stay.
我乐意留下来
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight, my dear.
晚安 亲爱的
Kasimir knows the owners.
Kasimir认识老闆
They might be letting him lay low for a while.
他们可能会让他在这儿躲一阵子
Come on.
走吧
Joe.
Joe
Joe?
Joe?
Joe. Joe, it's me.
Joe Joe 是我
Jim, hold that.
Jim 你拿著
Kasimir, Kasimir.
Kasimir Kasimir
Kasimir.
Kasimir
Now, if you want to live, you'll talk fast.
现在 如果你想活命 你就赶紧说话
Were you Kate's handler?
你是Kate的上线吗?
Is she KGB?
她是克格勃?
Who are you protecting by not talking, mother Russia?
你不说话是为了保护谁? 俄♥国♥妈妈?
'Cause mother Russia just stabbed you and left you for dead.
你的俄♥国♥妈妈刚刚捅了你还把你留在这儿等死
Now, you helped set her up, but you're not KGB, are you?
你帮助陷害了她 但是你不是克格勃 对麽?
No, you're too weak.
你不是的 你太软弱了
Odin knew he couldn't trust you.
Odin知道他不能信任你
He said...
他说...
I... I could go home
我...我可以回家
if I did what he said.
如果我做了他让我做的事
He lied.
他撒谎了
She was your friend and you helped them set her up.
她是你的朋友 你帮助他们陷害她
MI6...
MI6...
Bitch wasn't my friend.
那个婊♥子♥不是我的朋友
She... she...
她... 她...
she lied to me
她对我说谎
for ten years.
骗了我十年
Ready to go, love? Yeah.
准备走了麽 亲爱的? 嗯
What is it?
这是什麽?
Something new?
新的麽?
Sarah?
Sarah?
Joe, what happened?
Joe 发生了什麽?
Kasimir's dead.
Kasimir死了
Where's Daddy?
老爹在哪儿?
Sarah.
Sarah
Oh, buggeration.
哦 糟糕
We need to consider how much faith we put in the word of a dying man.
我们需要考虑 一个将死之人有多可信
A dying Soviet spy.
一个将死之苏联间谍
Daddy, Kate's innocent. The KGB set her up.
老爹 Kate是清白的 是克格勃陷害她
They've obviously been on to us ever since Mallory went off the rails.
自从Mallory那事儿搞砸之后 很明显他们在反制我们
Say that's true. Say they knew Arkady was compromised.
即使是真的 即使他们知道Arkady叛变了
They wanted to send us on a wild goose chase.
他们想让我们白忙一场
Why sacrifice such hugely valuable intel to do it?
为什麽还要牺牲这麽多宝贵的情报?
I agree.
我同意
They had the resources to sabotage Lakenheath,
他们有破坏莱肯希思的资源
-to devastate us. -No, they didn't.
摧毁我们 不 他们没有
Uh,
啊
sorry to barge in,
不好意思闯进来
didn't mean to intrude. It's fine. What is it?
不是故意打断的 没事儿 怎麽了?
Well,
那个
the first thing that seemed a bit off were the map notations.
第一个不对的地方是地图标记
Only tiny errors,
只有很小的错误
not uncommon in Soviet maps charting British soil,
这在苏联绘制的英国地图也比较常见
but this isn't of Russian origin. This is supposedly Kate's.
但是这个不是来自俄♥国♥的 这应该是Kate的
That's hardly enough... I agree, but it was odd,
那也很难... 我同意 但是这很奇怪
so I took a closer peek at the schematics.
所以我又仔细看了看图例
60% of what's here is highly accurate intelligence...
这裡的60%都是极其精确的情报...
Lakenheath facilities, staff movements,
莱肯希思的设施 职员调动
and the B41S themselves.
还有B41S
The other 40-odd percent is fabricated.
另外的40%左右是编造的
Highly sophisticated fabrication, sure,
当然都是非常精巧的编造
but nonetheless, it's codswallop.
但是仍然是胡说八道
So...
那麽...
They sacrificed incomplete intel to convince us the name was real,
他们牺牲不完全的情报来让我们相信这事儿是真的
to distract us.
误导我们
Sarah's right, they could have come after Lakenheath.
Sarah是对的 他们可能确实是衝著莱肯希思来的
Not today, perhaps, but soon.
可能不是现在 但是很快
So why give it up?
那麽为什麽又放弃?
Unless what they're really planning is far more dangerous than anything we've imagined so far.
除非他们真实的计划 比我们迄今设想的更可怕
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表