剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
And those laughs he got? He earned them.
有人对他笑 是他挣来的
You got laughs because you could have those women fired.
有人对你笑 是因为她们的饭碗在你手上
Sarah... Best not make a scene, George.
Sarah... George 最好别把场面弄得难看
They'll only say I hit a nerve.
人们只会觉得我一时伤感
Ah, Bobby. Just the man.
啊Bobby 刚要找你来著
That woman wants a bloody good seeing to.
那女人真是閒著没事干
Jumped up little harridan.
爱找茬
Right.
好了
Could we have Wendy put this ballerina business on ice?
能让Wendy把这个芭蕾舞演员的事缓一缓麽?
It's not a good time for stirring up the PRC.
这个时候不太适合惹中国
Ballerina? Potential defection. Are you not across that?
芭蕾舞演员? 可能的叛变者 你不知道麽?
Ah, yes. Um,
啊 知道 嗯
Hong Kong ballet, is it? Yeah, that's it.
香港芭蕾舞团 是麽? 是的
I mean, it's all right and tight on paper,
我是说 表面上都很好 没问题
but things are a bit delicate with Beijing, what with
但是目前和北♥京♥的局势很微妙
Nixon's visit on the cards, so...
尼克松很可能访华 所以...
You'll tell her?
你会告诉她吧?
Yes, of course. Let me handle this.
当然 交给我了
Right.
好
I trust you're comfortable in the attic room at home?
相信你在我家阁楼住著还舒服吧?
Very comfortable, thank you, only,
非常舒服 谢谢 只是
I'm not sure I can accept your hospitality for much longer.
我不确定我还能接受您的好意在那裡住多长时间
Why ever not? You're very welcome.
为什麽不呢? 我们很欢迎你
Well, the thing is,
这个 是这样的
I suspect your mother
我猜想你母亲
might suspect you and I are...
可能怀疑你和我...
You know.
你懂的
She keeps asking about my parents and
她老是问我父母
smiling at me. Yes, ah. Um,
还衝我笑 这个 啊 嗯
mother worries, you see.
妈妈的担心 你知道的
She badly wants to see me settled and married.
她迫切想见到我稳定下来 结婚
The truth is I'm not sure I'm cut out for all that.
事实上我不确定我适合那样的生活
It's what goes on here that's what's important.
这裡的事才是真正重要的
Gosh, yes. I mean,
哦 是啊 我是说
babies, a wedding. Maybe one day,
宝宝啦 婚礼啦 以后再说吧
but this is where I want to be.
但是现在我就想在这儿
It's all I want. So you understand.
这就是全部我想要的 那麽你理解了
It takes the pressure off, you see,
这样就没有压力了 你看
you being in the house, with...
你在家裡 和...
with mother.
和妈妈
I'm sorry, Bobby, I'd really prefer not to give an impression that might be dishonest.
抱歉 Bobby 我真不想给人造成一种我不诚实的印象
Well, no rush to decide.
不要急著决定
Um, more pressing is this dancer of yours.
呃 现在要紧的是你的那个舞♥女♥
Uh, I assume it was Daddy who got the ball rolling.
嗯 我想这事儿是老爹的主意
And you're running all the standard checks?
而你负责标准审查的程序
You'll want a sense of her loyalties,
你需要知道她是否忠心
who she talks to. Trail her.
她跟谁谈过话 跟踪她
Get ears into the dressing room.
在她更衣室装上窃听器
Daddy said this was an admin job.
老爹说这是行政工作
Ordinary yes, but, apparently this Chinese is something of a name.
一般来说 是的 但是这个中国人有点儿名气
That changes matters, puts the spotlight on us.
这样事情就变了 别人会注意到我们
Use Alan if you have to,
如果需要的话就让Alan帮你
but don't bother Daddy with this again.
这事就没必要再去烦老爹了
Oh! I didn't expect to see you till home time.
哈! 我可没想到回家之前能见到你啊
Is the proverbial not hitting the fan with 6?
是来提醒我让我不要招惹MI6麽?
It is.
是的
I, um...
我 嗯...
My period, just now.
我来月经了 就刚才
Sorry.
对不起
No, no, no, my love, no.
别别别 亲爱的 别
Oh, this is not what you deserve. No, I won't...
哦 你不该遭受这些 不 我不要...
listen to this. Um...
听你这麽说
For all we know, it's me.
就我们所知 是我的原因
Too much squatting.
蹲的时间太长
Have a think about it. Putting microphones behind skirting boards,
你想想看 在牆角安窃听器
drilling through walls. Perhaps my spermatozoa are all flat.
鑽孔什麽的 可能我的精♥子♥都给压扁了
At school, were you away the day they did reproduction?
上生理健康课的那天你没去上学麽?
Oh, possibly. I was a sickly child.
很可能 我小时候常生病
We'll weather this.
我们会共度这个难关的
We're pals.
我们是伴侣
Worst case scenario,
最坏的情况
I get you all to myself.
我一辈子只有你一个人
That's not too shabby.
也没有那麽糟啦
You devastate me.
你让我更难受了
Every day.
每天都是
Oh, I'm so...
哦 我真是...
No, Wendy, come in. I was just going.
不 Wendy 进来吧 我这就走
Right.
好了
Here we are.
就是这个
The mic's well hidden.
麦克风藏得很好
And you're sure it'll last overnight?
你确定它能维持一个晚上?
It's just I'll have to leave it in the dressing room rather early,
因为我要提早把它放到化妆室
and the dancers won't arrive until... You're nervous.
而演员们很晚才会... 你紧张了
Oh, God, is it that obvious?
哦 天啊 那麽明显麽?
Oh, no, no, no,
没事 没事
it's just usually it's only muggins here with sweaty palms.
掌心出汗 胡言乱语这是正常的
Nice to find a kindred spirit.
我高兴发现了一个同类
A regrettable day.
真是遗憾的一天
I'm sure we can both come to a better understanding of what went wrong.
我相信我们能就 这次的误解达成更好的共识的
You will drop whatever absurd notions you have
随便你用荒唐的想法往我的职员头上扣
against my officer and I won't take this any further.
这事儿我不再提了
With all due respect,
恕我直言
her behavior over the last 24 hours...
过去24小时裡她的所作所为...
Her behavior is none of your concern.
她的所作所为不是你要关心的
Whatever this Operation Glass is,
不管「玻璃行动」是什麽
Kate has nothing to do with it. She's one of my best.
Kate都和它毫无关係 她是我手下最出色的人才之一
Does the foreign secretary know that
外交大臣知道
you've been plying the trade with Chambers?
你和Chambers做生意麽?
The secretary knows
他知道
that as far as our relationship with the U.S. is concerned,
只要考虑到我们和美国的关係
forewarned is forearmed.
有备才能无患
That explains Lakenheath too, doesn't it?
这也解释了莱肯希思 不是麽?
Today's friends could be tomorrow's enemies.
今天的朋友可能就是明天的敌人
You know that.
你知道的
If my girl gets so much as another sideways glance from one of your hoover salesmen,
如果你的推销员再敢对我的人打什麽主意
I shan't report it to the secretary.
我不会报告外交大臣的
I'll go straight to the PM.
我直接去找首相
I don't give a damn where she clocks in of a morning.
我才不管她是谁的人
She accepted that activation without blinking an eye.
她接到启动情报的时候眼睛都没眨一下
What do you mean?
你什麽意思?
We're staying on her?
我们还要跟她?
Daddy, C will have your head!
老爹 他会要你脑袋的!
Not if I'm right, he won't.
如果我是对的 他不会的
If Glass has anything to do with the B41S at Lakenheath,
如果「玻璃行动」和莱肯希思的B41S有关係
I have to side with Daddy.
我必须站在老爹一边
We can't take any chances.
我们不能冒任何风险
And if she's being set up?
那如果她是被陷害的呢?
Then we'll send her flowers.
那我们就送花道歉
Until that's proven, we assume she's red.
除非我们能证明 我们假设她是赤匪
Stick to her like glue!
紧紧跟著她!
Bugger the risk.
就赌这一局了
Hello?
喂?
Ah.
啊
Thank you.
谢谢
They're beautiful.
真漂亮
I missed the first half, I'm afraid.
我错过了上半场的演出
There was an almighty bloomer at work.
工作上出了大事
That or a breakthrough, I'm not quite sure which.
要麽是搞砸了 要麽就是个重大突破 我也不知道是哪个
-Are you okay? -Oh, yes, yes, yes.
你还好吧? 哦 是的 是的
At least I got to see you take your bow.
至少我赶上看你的谢幕了
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表