剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Arkady's reactivated Tom Mallory.
Arkady启用了Tom Mallory
We'll wait for him to make contact with Valerie Parkwood
我们等他联繫Valerie Parkwood
and see where that leads us.
看看会有什麽事发生
I'll speak to the prostitute, get her to drop the charges.
我去和那个妓♥女♥谈谈 让她放弃指控
The last thing we need is a pending court case
我们最不希望的事就是
when we're trying to keep him under surveillance.
在我们要监视他的时候 他还背著一个官司
What?
怎麽了?
You.
你
You're you again.
你又回来了
The agent that was killed in Poland, the man who killed her is part of Operation Glass.
在波兰杀她的那个杀手是'玻璃行动'的一份子
He's the man that killed David Hexton.
他就是杀David Hexton的人
His code name's Odin.
他的代号♥是Odin
You've known about this since David Hexton died?
David Hexton死了之后你就知道了?
Christ, Joe!
天呐 Joe!
This is a major conflict of interest!
这是重大的利益衝突啊!
You don't think you should have told us?
你不觉得你早应该告诉我们麽?
How is there a conflict? How?
这怎麽会是衝突呢? 怎麽会?
We're engaged in a delicate, volatile operation
我们在调查一个微妙的 难测的行动
and you're pursuing a vendetta.
你却在追杀一个宿敌
It's the same objective.
目标都是一样的
Find Odin, expose Glass.
找到Odin 曝光'玻璃行动'
Expose Glass, find Odin.
曝光'玻璃行动' 找到Odin
They may be the same objective now,
它们现在可能是相同的目标
but what if suddenly it's not?
但是如果突然不是了呢?
How do I know you'll do your job
我们如何知道你会继续你的工作
instead of pursuing some ridiculous quest for vengeance?
而不是傻傻地去报仇?
Sarah, please. Let me do this.
Sarah 求你 让我做吧
I told her I'd look after her.
我说过我会照顾她的
What's that?
那是什麽?
It's chalk.
粉笔
What does it do?
干什麽用的?
What does it do?
干什麽用的?
It's chalk.
这是粉笔
What does chalk do in Russia?
粉笔在俄♥国♥是干什麽用的?
It's not secret spy chalk?
这不是神秘的间谍粉笔?
Oh, I don't think so.
哦 不是的
I bought it in WHSmith.
我从WHSmith买♥♥的
Hmm.
嗯
This is how we're going to communicate.
我们以后就这麽联繫
This.
这个
This says there's a message in the dead-letter drop.
意思是交接处有情报
Under the last bench, the last pew of St. John's church.
圣约翰教堂 最后一排最末端椅子的下方
Right.
没错
If you've left a message there,
如果你在那儿留了情报
you draw a line here.
就在这儿画道线
If you've picked up that message or if I have,
如果你拿到了情报或者我拿到了
you draw another line here.
你就在这儿另画一条
What will the messages be?
情报会是什麽呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
It could be anything.
可以是任何事情
What if you just want to say hello?
如果我就是想和你问个好呢?
Yeah, we don't usually, uh... look, any messages...
呃 我们一般不... 听著 任何情报...
What if I want to recommend a book?
如果我想推荐一本书呢?
I promise I only use for really good books.
我保证我只向你推荐好书
Yulia,
Yulia
this is serious.
这是很严肃的事
I know this is serious.
我知道
But you can smile.
但是笑一笑嘛
You're allowed to enjoy things.
你可以享受过程的
One more signal.
还有一个符号♥
What's that?
那是什麽?
Danger.
危险
This means you're in danger.
这意味著你陷入了危险
Alice?
Alice?
Sorry to bother you.
不好意思打扰了
My name's Tim Dawson. I work for the government.
我叫Tim Dawson 我为政♥府♥部门工作
I'd like to talk to you about the man who assaulted you.
我想跟你谈谈殴打你的那个人
I wondered when you'd show up.
我还想著你什麽时候来呢
It would be very beneficial to us if you could drop the charges against him.
如果你能撤销对他的指控 对我们是非常有益处的
I can't give you the details why, but we need to keep him under surveillance.
我不能告诉你具体的原因 但是我们需要监视他
No. That isn't to say you wouldn't be compensated for what you've suffered.
不 这不是你所受的痛苦得不到补偿
We'd like to give you 150.
我们愿意付你150英镑
I was thinking about it afterwards.
打完官司之后再赔吧
I was thinking,
我这麽想
"it won't be easy, Alice.
"这事儿不容易 Alice
He's posh, they won't like it."
他是当官的 他们不会善罢甘休的"
And here you are.
然后你就来了
He's part of a process. It's for the good of the country
他是我们工作的一部分 这是为了国家好
he remains at liberty so we can monitor him.
他身处自♥由♥ 我们可以监视他
It's nothing to do with class.
这和阶级没有关係
Of course it is.
当然有了
Everything is.
什麽都是阶级
If I carry on, if I press charges, what will happen?
如果我继续 如果我提出指控 会发生什麽?
To me.
我会怎麽样?
Will you lock me up?
你们会把我关起来麽?
Steps would have to be taken.
是会採取行动的
For the good of the country, you say.
为了国家好 你说
So who are you protecting?
那麽你们保护的是谁呢?
'Cause you ain't protecting me.
因为你们没有保护我
The top copy goes to the cabinet secretary, the bottom copy goes to me.
最上面的那份给内阁秘书 最下面的那份给我
Why does this very simple concept continue to elude you?
这麽简单的事儿你怎麽总是做不好呢?
Valerie Parkwood.
Valerie Parkwood
Valerie, it's Tom. Tom Mallory.
Valerie 我是Tom Tom Mallory
Tom.
Tom
Goodness, it's been a while.
老天 多久没联繫了
Yes, sorry about that. Something...
是啊 不好意思 有些事儿...
something came up, all very hush-hush.
出了点事情 都是很秘密的
You know how it is.
你懂的
Um,
嗯
but a day didn't go by that I i didn't think of you, and...
但是如果我不想你 一天就不算过去
I was wondering
我在想
if we might, um, get reacquainted.
我们能不能 嗯 叙叙旧旧
In fact, looking at the old diary, I... Yes.
实际上 看著 之前的日记 我...是的
I'm free this evening.
今晚我有空
I could pop over. 7:00 all right?
我可以7点过去 行麽?
Well, I suppose I could move a few things around.
我想我可以把事情推一推
Well, that's lovely. Listen, must dash. Ta ta.
真是太好了 我得挂了 再见
Do you want a sandwich?
你想来个三明治麽?
Sarah's gone slightly overboard on the provisions.
Sarah给我准备的午餐有点过分给力了
I think it's her way of saying, "you look undernourished."
我觉得这是她在跟我说"你看起来营养不良"
Oh, dear.
哦 妈呀
Um, we're trying to get pregnant,
呃 我们打算要孩子
so I'm insisting she eats lots of oily fish, which she loathes.
所以我坚持让她吃很多她讨厌的鱼肝油
Corned beef. I can't stand the stuff.
醃牛肉 我受不了这东西
That's revenge!
她这是报复!
Remarkable woman.
了不起的女人
Curtain up.
开始了
Hello
哈喽
Sit down.
坐下
One of the duties of each new Prime Minister
每个新上任首相的任务之一
is to write a Letter of Last Resort.
就是写一份"终极决策函"
It states his decision about whether to retaliate in the event of a nuclear strike.
其中说明了如果遭受核打击 他是否决定回击
You typed that letter for him, Valerie.
你为他打出了那份信件 Valerie
You know what it says.
你知道裡面说的是什麽
Now you're going to tell me.
现在你要告诉我
How can you ask such a thing?
你怎麽能问这种事呢?
This is treason, Tom.
这是叛国 Tom
Valerie, Valerie,
Valerie Valerie
ours is not to reason why. No, Tom.
我们不问原因 不 Tom
This will not do. Get out.
我不会说的 出去
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表